Review of Fairwaymarket

noc@fairwaymarket.com

1 Review From Our Community

patriciak92
7/27/18

I consider myself a client of Fairway, it does not have the best prices, but if true that the market carry products that are of good quality, and have variety, other supermarkets do not have them, or are much more expensive.

I had good experiences of customer service in the branches of the Upper West Side and Harlem, today July 27,2018 ,I did my shopping in the branch of 542-580 of Second Avenue , NYC, and it was very unpleasant to waste my time with part of their staff.

The employees who were restocking the shelves were very attentive and there were changes, in the market, however every time I asked for guidance on a product they indicated the correct location.

The big loss of time was when the cashier Nathalia ignored the products and asked other cashiers, including the product manager and the manager of the branch Araceli, none of them distinguished string beans of snow peas, or fava beans, confused escarole with spinach, the worst thing that they chose the most expensive product to replace the price of the products they did not know.

I lost time it was irritating, the company should employ people with knowledge of the vegetables or train them properly, a list with names, is not enough because the names do not have pictures so they can distinguish the product.

Although I tried to explain to them, I had to go and look for the price with the name on the shelf so that they would realize that I was talking, Still, they insisted that I was wrong, instead to be open and learn.

The manager of the product area was very disrespectful, he didn't know either, he did not give me his name and when I asked for the presence of the branch manager ,Araceli said that she was the manager, I saw her working as a cashier, I think it is an inappropriate strategy that works as a cashier and in the same time being a branch manager, since she does not have time to cover her two roles properly, and definitely lacks knowledge of the products, and leadership.

Training, respect for the client, admit that we are wrong when we are and apologize, produce good service.

Is it so easy to get a job that does not interest them to keep it, to make a career, to be recognized for its effectiveness? that little self-love and pride for having a job.
Unfortunately, often when I go to the supermarket I have to train the employees, at my cost of time and energy, because if I do not do that I lose money, and they go by like flies.

Questions? Get answers from the Fairwaymarket staff and other customers.

Fairwaymarket?