Fabaaa.me

Fabaaa.me has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fabaaa.me ranks 170th among Handbags sites.

How would you rate Fabaaa.me?

“You won't be sorry”

Sharlettle O.
4/29/17

This site has the best quality items. The images on the website need to be updated and better quality images so people wont be afraid of what they are getting. But when the items arrive I am always pleasantly surprised and pleased. YouTube has a lot reviews from Joy which show the actual bags and great quality!

“Still have not received my bag and its been 1 month”

Summers W.
11/1/18

Ordered 10/2 its now 11/1 I still have not received my purchase. Never again will I order. And cant get a refund for she does not use Pay pal...

sharlettleo
April 29th, 2017

summersw
November 1st, 2018

marieb138
October 24th, 2017

Horrible, horrible, horrible! So quick to take your money then doesn't respond to emails or send the merchandise. Stay away!

Questions? Get answers from the Fabaaa.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fabaaa.me?

Have a question about Fabaaa.me?