EyesLipsFace (e.l.f.) reviews

Tel: 59679.2328546
elfhelp@eyeslipsface.com

melw42
2/1/19

I attempted to order $31 worth of products from elf two days ago. The first time my purchase didn't go through so I redid my order and it went through. I got confirmation emails and everything from elf and from PayPal that they removed the money. I look on the site today to see where my order was and when it'd be here and it said there was no order on my account? So I emailed customer support and they said it didn't go through? So if it didn't go through why did they take my money or email me about it? I basically wouldn't of even known that I wasn't going to get my order unless I emailed them and checked my status. I would of been put of $31 because of this. Beware. They just want to take your money.

lanad7
1/15/18

I am the client, who brings them money, can not place the order for several months because of an error on the site, but they showed absolutely no desire to eliminate the problem. I lost a lot of time trying, changing the browser, changing the account, cleaning the cookies, etc.. With the same data, I absolutely without any problems do orders on other sites. I have a print screen and proof. It seems that they do not need either clients or money. Therefore, I successfully order on other sites, and, accordingly, they have a profit here that E.L.F could have ... I think this attitude to the clients this company will not last long.

annm296
1/15/18

I used to love ordering their products when I was in college so I figured now that I wanted to start wearing makeup again I would go back to a brand I knew. I placed my order and found out that the same day or next day they started a huge sale. I emailed to see if I could get them to give me the price difference for the sale that was going on and the attitude that I was received with was amazing. I spoke to several people as no one wanted to help and finally someone told me I would get a ONE TIME EXCEPTION and that I needed to pay more attention in the future. To future sales I don't know about. Okay. Strike one. Strike two, there are no ways to return products you don't like. Strike 3, the quality of their products are hit or miss. I know you will never fully love everything from every company but they need to work on making everything better overall from quality to customer service. They used to be about quality and that packaging was kept more basic to focus on the product and now it seems they have lost site of their original intentions. They just lost a customer. I know that is chump change for them and they probably don't care, but at least now I can tell other's go spend your money where if you have an issue your voice is heard.

angelh37
12/4/17

i spend probably thousands at sephora. i was suggested elf from a friend. boy, she did me wrong. my package has been stuck in PA (about 8 hours from me) for daaaaaays. so i contacted customer service to see whats up and she was less than helpful and honestly not the friendliest. she acted like she wanted to just get off the chat with me and the only way she actually 'answered' my question was 'well, this is how our company works' UHH NO.

recently i had to contact sephora's customer service for a product out of stock. what did they do? refund me instantly like it was in my bank INSTANTLY and put credit on my account AND gave me free shipping on anything for the inconvenience. sephora also apologized profusely. Elf didn't. elf customer service might have gave me 3 sentences and wanted out lol. good riddance. bye felicia!

samc157
10/26/17

My order says it was supposed to be delivered today , I checked the status of it , its in Tennessee, I live in North Carolina . WTF . I was looking for it today : I have somewhere to go. Im pissed

lilib11
8/21/17

They are really slow, don't buy from them. Yes it's cheap, but u get what u paid for. Mediocre products.

kristens51
7/23/17

i've ordered from elf several times. my local drug stores don't have a very wide selection of elf items, and it's a bummer cuz there's a cvs about 100 steps from my door. anyway, i'm not in love with their site, it's not really easy to navigate. but what i do like is the check out section. they are very thorough and ask over and over if the shipping address is correct, etc. the last time i ordered was during Christmas, and there was not only a good sale, there were coupon codes all over the place. so i was able to buy more than $60 of items for less than $25. and free shipping. so i was quite happy. the order came complete, and everything was packaged well. i had moved since my last order, and was using a new card to pay for it. i didn't mind the extra few minutes at all.
i will for sure use this site again.
it's refreshing to be able to buy drug store products at actual drug store prices. i hate paying up to $18 for a face primer when i can get one delivered to my home for $6. in this case you don't get what you pay for...you get much more.

teresam98
4/30/17

Love the feel and the color selection but the staying power is an epic FAIL. Even with a primer and lip liner it feathers and fades and you have to constantly reapply.

maryh62
4/15/17

I have ordered three times and was fortunate to have a great experience each time. The orders were accurate and complete. Shipping was as expected. Twice I received free gifts with my purchase. While many of the product sizes are somewhat small, the value is undisputable. Considering the quality and the unbelievably discounted prices when compared to department store prices, I am fully satisfied.

kathyw100
4/5/17

tried to place an order twice, one credit card denied, then tried another, it was also denied, called the bank, said my order was charged then credited back, TWICE! now I have to wait to get my money back from 2 different credit cards, customer service was NO HELP at all, said it was probably something I typed in that was wrong, never again, BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY

maej6
1/24/17

I ordered the 19 piece brush set which was supposed to come with an eye shadow pallet. The box for the brushes was torn up as if it had been ripped open and they never sent me the eyeshadow pallet. I emailed a compliant and was advised the eyeshadow was "out of stock" yet it was still for sale on the website. I was also told my item could not be resent because of shipping delays in the warehouse. Worst customer service and not high quality products. Don't waste your money.

jodis23
1/14/17

An excellent product. The color is perfect, it has a very nice feel, and the high SPF is great!!!! Please keep making it! jodi

hannahm52
12/28/16

This is the first time I have ordered from the elf website. I have ordered elf products from the Ulta website and I just LOVE them. They are very good quality for being so cheap. This time I ordered around $30 of products plus I used the "BESTOF2016" to get a free pack of sample things that is supposedly worth $18. After reading these reviews I have instantly regretted ordering right from their website. I wouldn't be so worried if it weren't for the fact that once I filled out my order and inserted the credit card number it had all my information correctly written down but it said "0 items in cart; total: $0.00". This happened the first time I filled out the order so I filled it out a second time. Hopefully it was just my phone acting stupid, but if it did charge the credit card and it ended up not being just a glitch in my phone, I will be very mad.

crystalm58
12/27/16

I was supposed to get my package b4 Christmas as a present but the day it was supposed to come they said it was going to come on the following Wednesday after Christmas (Christmas was on a Sunday) then on Tuesday the day b4 im supposed receive it they say again it's being rescheduled for an extra day & to expect it be delivered on Thursday. Never will I ever buy something online from them!! Horrible shipping been almost 3 weeks since I placed my order.

elliw
10/29/16

I ordered 10 items on their very slow and frustrating website ( alarm bell no 1). Took 15 mins for payment (repeated) to actually go through ( alarm bell no 2). Took 2 weeks for the " thank you for your payment" (no 3). One month later and Im still waiting for shipment details... I love ELF products but I've been forever put off purchasing anything from them online. Everything. Seems.To. Take. Forever.
And to make it worse customer service are extremely rude,and ignorant. Im Australian, and being asked if Im an "abo wog" and if my parents where prisoners and laughing, is NOT acceptable.

jok47
10/22/16

So they took my money and lied abt the order shipped already. The tracking number they provided was invalid. I had to dispute to charge thru PayPal. Such a terrible company. I guess it a blessing. Wearing cheap made in China makeup can disturb ur hormone and affect ur health.

sophieh28
10/13/16

When I placed my order I had an issue with the website crashing at payment page but the customer service team were quick to respond to me to advise the order had processed fine. Delivery was quicker than expected overseas and well packaged. When I ordered there was an offer for a free mystery pack when spending more than $10 and OMG the amount that was in the pack was amazing! It's all makeup items that I will use too which is fantastic and I couldn't believe just how much I had received for so little - thank you e.l.f!

lesliec54
8/6/16

OMG! $3? Really? I can't believe how much I love this stuff! SPF 20 is perfect for running quick errands. It spreads across the skin effortlessly and dries down to disappear and you can't even feel it on your skin. If you want heavy moisture or full coverage this is not for you. But for light coverage and moisture it's perfect. I do apply my regular moisturizer first. I would pay way more, but for $3 it's a steal!

samanthac60
5/26/16

I ordered some make up from them. I miss spelled my address but immediately emailed them. They did not get back to me until AFTER my item shipped. Then refused to refund me until they recieved it back which we all know would take a week or two. So I fought and told them I wanted my refund now since there customer service was so poor they should of caught the correct address. So once I bugged them they finally said they refunded my account. Told me it would take 5-7 business day ok so that goes by 7th day I call them now I am told it will take 7-12 business day so I'm little aggravated but I cooperate of course. 14th day comes . Now I'm being told to contact my bank and they will prove it was refunded. So I contact them they tell me there's no trace of a refund so there not much they can do. So long story short I never got my order nor did I get a refund to this day. Be careful they are a scam!!!

hm42
5/4/16

I called because I had an issue with my recent online order, the rep got loud with me on the phone and was mumbling all kind of rude stuff to me "I can't deal with this back and forth all day", well resign from your current post. I didn't beg u to work there and I spent my hard earned money at your company to be treated like "nothing"?!?!
After letting her know it's rude and unprofessional to speak to me like that she simply laugh, said have a good day and hang up the phone.

I work for a company who values customer service and would been given my pink slip should I speak to any customer in a rude manner.

lisaj97
4/5/16

I am a regular online elf shopper (monthly) I order from Canada and they never cease to amaze me on how fast everything arrives, how beautiful everything is and the prices..don't get me started! I will Forever be a Huge fan! <3

danielleb42
3/24/16

I, personally, have not had such bad experiences as everyone else here has. I've made two orders from them so far, and everything that I ordered came in the box + the free gifts I received with both of them. They're cheap, great for beginners, and the shipping takes less than two weeks (it's always here before it says it will be). My only complaint is that the products are small, but for $1 - $5 cosmetics who can complain really?

I would like to dispel the myth that elf sells your information to third parties, as one person said below. Elf has a deal for new customers who make an account where when you spend $25, you get a free magazine subscription and it shows it right there in checkout. You can either accept the subscription, use it as a $24 rebate, or delete it from your cart. I decided to rebate mine, making my second order from them only $5!

Tip for consumers: Wait to buy from them until they have a free shipping + free gift deal, but you have to hurry because they sell out fast during these sales!

rachelc57
12/31/15

I ordered multiple items on Nov 30th, it was only supposed to be a standard shipping time, meaning 5-7 days. They didn't even send me a confirmation email saying it was shipped until 20 days later. I finall received my package on the 22nd of DECEMBER. And I was willing to forget about waiting so long, but when I opened the pacakge, half of the items I ordered were missing. I called customer service and reordered the missing items and the lady offered free 2-day shipping. The confirmation email I received stated it shipped out on the 12/23, but when I called customer service on 12/31, a very rude lady picked up and claimed they shipped it out on 12/28. I asked why there is a discrepency in the shipping dates, and she refused to answer and hung up on me. There was also supposed to be a tracking number and it was not available on the elf computer system. Their products may be cheap, but the terrible customer service is not worth it, especially if they keep avoiding the problem. They will lose customers. If a customer asks a question for clarification, you do not hang up on them. I have also worked in retail before, and even when I am in a poor mood, I would never treat valued customers that way.

lanas19
12/21/15

I should have read all of the many complaints online regarding ordering on their website! I ordered some things as a Christmas gift for my daughter and it says if I spend a certain amount I get free shipping. I waited two weeks and even emailed them, with no response... when my package arrived it was missing items. they did charge my card for ALL of the items and never got back to my emails! When I tried calling I got an automated voice saying to email them! How is it that they can get away with taking money from people and horrible customer service? This was my first time ordering from their site and my last! I will also go on a mission to show the 9,000 followers on Facebook, 2,000 on Instagram and every other social media site I have, the MANY complaints against ELF. I refuse to spend a dime on any of their products and will make sure EVERY single person I know ( and in my line of work I come in contact with a lot of people from all over the world) know the truth about this scandalous company!

jasmines24
12/21/15

What originally happened was that elf gave me a $3 refund for 14 missing items I had paid for and didn't receive. I made a previous review describing the terrible experience. After three emails and a message I left on their voicemail, I received the rest of my refund for those 14 items, and they sent me a 32 piece eyeshadow palette set (all about the nude) with two studio brushes, and an eyelid primer, along with a postcard from an elf representative apologizing for the bad experience I had. The refund, free gift and apology pushed a button in my heart, so I felt obligated to tell everyone that they resolved the original issue, and they went above and beyond by sending me a free gift.

Even though this experience with them was pretty bad to begin with (because half my order was missing when it arrived), I'd say that I'd shop on their website again in the future. It did take a few emails and a few days to hear a response from them, but they managed to at least give me my money back so I'm satisfied knowing that they take care of their customers.

Questions? Get answers from the EyesLipsFace (e.l.f.) staff and other customers.

2 Photos for EyesLipsFace (e.l.f.)

EyesLipsFace (e.l.f.)?