Extremecouponclipping.net

Extremecouponclipping.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Extremecouponclipping.net also ranks 210th among Coupons sites.

How would you rate Extremecouponclipping.net?

“I just completed my first order and will be...”

Angela H.
3/24/12

I just completed my first order and will be making further purchases in the future. I received my items promptly! The pricing is great and there is FREE shipping available when your purchase is $5 or more!

angelah11
March 24th, 2012
edwardb3
March 7th, 2012
I just sent my third order. I have had no problems with the shipments. The shipping is fair and much cheaper than buying a sunday paper just for coupons. This way I get just the coupons I need in the multiples I need.
brittnib
February 29th, 2012
I have used this site 3 times now and I am more than happy with my orders. I have had no problems & no coupons were missing or forgotten. The shipping is extremely quick & is sent out the next day!! I plan to continue using this site as long as I'm couponing!!

Questions? Get answers from the Extremecouponclipping.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Extremecouponclipping.net?

Have a question about Extremecouponclipping.net?