This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Extremecouponclipping.net

Extremecouponclipping.net

Extremecouponclipping.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Extremecouponclipping.net also ranks 156th among Coupons sites.

How would you rate Extremecouponclipping.net?

“I have used this site 3 times now and I am more than...”

brittni b.
2/29/12

I have used this site 3 times now and I am more than happy with my orders. I have had no problems & no coupons were missing or forgotten. The shipping is extremely quick & is sent out the next day! I plan to continue using this site as long as I'm couponing!

brittnib
February 29th, 2012
angelah11
March 24th, 2012
I just completed my first order and will be making further purchases in the future. I received my items promptly! The pricing is great and there is FREE shipping available when your purchase is $5 or more!
edwardb3
March 7th, 2012
I just sent my third order. I have had no problems with the shipments. The shipping is fair and much cheaper than buying a sunday paper just for coupons. This way I get just the coupons I need in the multiples I need.

Questions? Get answers from the Extremecouponclipping.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Extremecouponclipping.net?

Have a question about Extremecouponclipping.net?