Review of ExStink

Independence, Kansas 67301, United States

philipf17
1/26/15

FRAUDSTERS
After a year they charged my card $50 every few hours - I had to shut down my credit card.
This company should be reported to the police.

merryh2
12/6/14

I have ordered from this company 3 times now and have never been disappointed!! I LOVE the product-I have many cats and dogs-and it is the best thing I have ever used to remove, yes, remove the odor of pet accidents! I am grateful to have found this product and the company who sells it. I am sad to see the previous 2 poor reviews as there must be a good answer to why they had a problem. I trust this company and have nothing but good to report on them.

grantf
4/14/11

The operators of this site are theifs and fraudsters.

I ordered a small amount of their product. They emailed saying they were going to charge my card for almost twice what I had agreed to. I replied and told them to cancel my order. They never replied to that. I kept checking my credit card for a week to ensure they didn't charge me and it seemed that they didn't.

However, they waited 10 days (until after I was checking it) and charged me anyway. They never sent me any of the product. Four months later, they charged my card again, for even more money, completely without my knowledge.

This site is operated by serious criminals. They have an F rating on the BBB. Avoid at all costs!

lindat8
2/26/11

I ordered a product & then had to call & email repeatedly before they sent the wrong product. Sent it back & then emailed & called (never get to talk to a person & they never return calls) numerous times before they sent the right product. Then almost a yr has passed & they have used my card number and received payment again illegally. They are HORRIBLE to do business with.

Questions? Get answers from the ExStink staff and other customers.

ExStink?