ETtoday

ETtoday has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ETtoday ranks 52nd among Search sites.

How would you rate ETtoday?

“Love”

rose w.
11/30/20

Love this app because i like it and yeah so i like this appp to dont bully me so yeah byee yyfvtgiuuu rt

rosew366
November 30th, 2020

jona2567
February 23rd, 2018

Very Good service for the small-medium online business with highly target oriented traffic and customers.
There is just one thing to report that some time I get fake clicks which increase the advertising budget. I've reported the issue and got satisfactory feedback.
BTW this will decrease the trust on Adword so the team should take a quick action for fake clickers.

Questions? Get answers from the ETtoday staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ETtoday?

Have a question about ETtoday?