ETrade Supply

ETrade Supply has a consumer rating of 3.03 stars from 64 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ETrade Supply also ranks 16th among Mobile Repair sites. The most common issues with ETrade Supply are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

• A little background, I'm a repair shop owner who purchases around $6-7k worth of parts montly.

• The main part of my order was canceled and I was not notified at all which is terrible customer service.
  • Well i immediately contacted etrades customer support.
How would you rate ETrade Supply?

“Worth It. Buying from here.”

SHUBHAM S.
5/17/18

I ordered Nokia LUMIA 1020 LCD with Digitizer Assembly S+ Grade. Fittment product was as good as new. In rupees it cost me 6800 INR. Whereas in service centre it was 16.500 rupees for replacement. I am happy with product quality. But delivery time is too long & filled with full of hurdles. When it comes to courier delivery etc.

“Scammers!”

F L.
9/7/20

I paid for an S+ grade iPad Pro screen with digitalizer, everything went through fine my end. A few days later I receive a weird email demanding an extra $38 or they won't send my parcel. They claim is a "remoteness fee" due to my address even though I live in a city and only 1 hour from the capital city of my country. It's clearly a scam! I've already paid $50 for shipping, and a screen weights less than 0.5kg so charging a total of $90 just on shipping is a lie and a con. I've had many things delivered by DHL and it's never cost this much money nor cost any additional fees. Beware of this company! They're dishonest

customer service (14) repair shop (5) customer support (5) hong kong (3)
jackm210
September 8th, 2017
Great product and good packaging, the delivery is also very fast. I bought an Apple iPhone 6S Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame Replacement - Black - Grade S on ETrade supply. It comes fast and when I install it to my phone, it works well, the brightness and color looks like OEM, it's just as I expected.
tomb287
July 24th, 2017
I don't know who to believe - the lab said the screen I bought was damaged. ETrade claim they sent me a perfect screen. Anyway, after alot of anger they agreed to give me 50% refund.
arvinj
April 27th, 2017
I bought iPhone 7 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame and Small Parts Replacement Grade S+ few days ago.The shipping is fast, when i received it and replace it on my iPhone, it got work one time and looks very well. Thank you for Etrade Supply...
frejan
September 7th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Avoid! It’s a scam!

nickd102
January 31st, 2018
I ordered a replacement screen for the iPhone 5SE, choosing the most expensive OEM option offered, complete with the appropriate tools.
Within the 3 month warranty period, the replacement screen became faulty appearing foggy or cloudy, and losing contrast intermittently.
When I attempted to claim the warranty within the warranty period, after a month of communications back and forth, ETrade Supply offered 70% of the product cost without any explanation why the full 100% cost wasn't offered. As such, I have paid $60USD to be sent a faulty screen.

Others have obviously received working screens, and the product cost was reasonable and shipping was very fast, but buyer beware - if you need to claim warranty, be very strong with your demands.
jonathanc236
September 20th, 2018
Be careful buying from these scammers. They will send you a defective part and won't help refund or replace even with a video proof. After lengthy back and forth communication they finally agreed to refund about 30% of the total cost only. No way to communicate with them afterwards. Please save your money and buy elsewhere. If you cant find other options, i suggest ifixit. Ifixit may be a bit more expensive but seems that people can return/refund defective goods.
jayl257
May 21st, 2019
This site came with good reviews from some blackberry users. I ordered a few parts that were listed as "in stock" and checked on the delivery 4 days later because I did not receive a shipment notice. The order status read "payment pending". In 2019, a credit card from a major international bank should not require 4+ days to verify. The vendor customer service did not respond within 24 hours despite 2 attempts. Therefore, I cancelled the order and have notified my credit card company to decline all attempts to charge my account. I will not use or attempt to use this vendor again.
rocks12
December 11th, 2018
Is this place for real? I spent a lot of time entering in my personal information so I could order a few parts for a phone I'm trying to fix. I keep getting an error page every time I try to submit my order... AFTER I've already entered in all my personal information INCLUDING CREDIT CARD NUMBER! NO ONE ANSWERS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED! I keep calling and leaving messages.
Is this a for real place? I'm thinking they have all my information now. Not good!
shubhams14
May 17th, 2018
georges88
March 29th, 2014
I have ordered from Etrade Supply for over 3 years. They have great consistent quality, compared to other China or HK sites. Order and shipping time usually 2-4 days. Now that they ship some parts from the USA (Dallas I think), I can get some parts in 1-2 days. Their packaging is phenomenal--if you get larger orders it comes in these tough "Tupperware" tubs. Cool! My service rep Tom is great. Thanks Etrade!
alleng11
March 19th, 2014
Parts are of good quality but flatrate shipping charge of $18.99 is bad. Buy a $80 HTC LCD digitizer, shipping is $18.99. Buy a $1.66 speaker, pay $18.99, buyb a screw $18.99 shipping even if the part is in their Texas wearhouse. I don't buy from them because of their excessive shipping charges.
appler2
September 17th, 2018
These people are the worst when it comes to customer service. They don't answer the phone (like, EVER) and their voice mail boxes are all always fulll
mikaelm2
April 27th, 2017
We have done consiterable business with this company. The quality is generally outstanding and we have always had great shipping times, which is rare for a company shipping from HK.

Their US department is friendly yet understaffed, the RMA process needs some ironing out and the price is too much vs alternatives. These are minor problems considering their stable high quality so 4 Out of 5 Stars.

Mikael Mikkelsen
www.seatoskycellrepair.com

Tip for consumers: Safe Seller & High Quality Parts. Just expect to pay a premium.

jabc
December 12th, 2017
The glass was perfect and was nicely packed in a box with everything you needed. The products I bought is with package.
adamv50
September 20th, 2018
I placed an order with this company and a month ago and only recieved one item I have ordered. The main part of my order was canceled and I was not notified at all which is terrible customer service. They also charged me $27 to ship a $10 part. I have tried to contact their customer service and all I get is a recording telling me they cant take my call. Also their live chat is not a live chat at all it also displays We will get in touch with you soon.

I will not be doing business with them again
terryp25
May 14th, 2014
Great customer service. They were quick to answer, and very accommodating when I ordered the wrong unit at getting me sorted out, and making sure I was happy. I would definitely deal with them again. Shipping options were reasonable, and a great selection.
letiziag
January 21st, 2015
I know etradesupply for a long time, They are best in this field, We have placed more 100 orders never had any QC or late shipment issue.
bradleyc28
November 11th, 2013
I've ordered quite a bit from eTradeSupply. I can't vouch for their returns product because I've never had a defective part, but I love what I've gotten from them. They're a great place to get the parts that you can't find anywhere else. The only downside is the huge shipping cost and the week long shipping time. Both are because the parts ship from a store in China. If you can handle $20 in shipping or just need a specific part that you can't find elsewhere, then it's a great place to get your parts.
maynew
February 3rd, 2015
Compared to the other guys out there i believe eTradeSupply is by far the best in the market! I was honestly pleasantly surprised to receive such Prompt, efficient, and friendly customer service. My experience in the past with other companies was less than admirable..
wesleym31
March 31st, 2014
Easy ordering process, super quick delivery and they even supply you with a video in the email to help you out. Over all, a great experience.
mariog97
September 9th, 2019
I have bought from this vendor a Grade S+ OEM display LCD for HTC 10 and I found many trouble on touchscreen.
The sensitivity is very very low respect to the original HTC screen, the multi touch not works well, the double tap to turn off/on the screen not work at all, the "HTC Ice View" case not work at all.
The screen isn't OEM at all and it isn't compatible with HTC 10.
I've spent half day of my life and spent money to install and remove this fake screen and ETS support service have offered to me only a discount on the fake product (be aware, only on the fake product not on the shipping cost).
I asked to PayPal and obtained a full refund (fake product and shipping). Without PayPal I would have lost my money.
Don't buy
jakef20
April 12th, 2013
This site is amazing. I ordered a new digitizer/LCD for my nexus 4 and they not only had it but for way cheaper than everyonewhere else. Like about half the price. So I ordered and quickly got a shipping notification at the end of the day. Showed up at my house a few days later from China and it worked out flawlessly. Looks and feels exactly the same as before. Doesn't seem cheap either.
rupertd11
April 29th, 2018
I ordered an s+ screen, it arrived faulty. I sent it back and they said they had not received it even though I have tracking of the item saying it was received!

Contacting them they requested I send it to a different address from the address it was shipped from. Still, they claim that they have not received it.

Do not buy from these people.
davidl160
January 16th, 2015
UPDATE - 1/21/2015 - after notifying the company of this review, two people from their customer support and their finance departments e-mailed me. They legitimately seemed concerned about resolving my issue. I was told that the employee that was working with me was disciplined. They offered to (and immediately did) pay for screws that I needed to purchase on my own. Their English is a little broken, but I feel that their hearts are in the right place. Thank you for making this right!

CAREFUL - company "moderates" product reviews (i. E. filters out poor product reviews). I tried posting a review of the product on their website and instead of accepting it, they responded privately to it via e-mail.

Product was a great price and arrived on time. Unfortunately, the LCD/digitizer with front bezel that I received that was advertised as OEM was probably not an OEM part. It was a different brand than the one that I removed from my Nexus 7. The bezel did not adhere as well to the glass/digitizer as the original - they separate with a little pressure, whereas the original one needs to be separated with heat (that is how good the adhesive was). Finally, there are 15 screws that hold the tablet together. Only 2 of the screws worked with the new assembly. Although the company was good about responding when I contacted them, they speak very broken English. After multiple days of communicating with them (I get a response every evening - presumably because they are located in Asia), they asked me to send back the unit, rather than just send me screws that work with my unit. Instead, I wasted a few hours figuring out what micro screws I needed and ordered them on my own. I hope that the LCD itself ends up being a good quality - as other knock-offs of the same brand have poor reviews on Amazon.
albinm23
September 26th, 2018
Its Not the Best.
Just dont buy i lost mybe 4000usd.

The screens ar bad and you order refurbish you get copy bad.

Hey men, the Etrade supply is available to ship to India now

By Jack M.