Review of ETrade Supply

Tel: +1-972-850-3910
complaints@etradesupply.com

jayl257
5/21/19

This site came with good reviews from some blackberry users. I ordered a few parts that were listed as "in stock" and checked on the delivery 4 days later because I did not receive a shipment notice. The order status read "payment pending". In 2019, a credit card from a major international bank should not require 4+ days to verify. The vendor customer service did not respond within 24 hours despite 2 attempts. Therefore, I cancelled the order and have notified my credit card company to decline all attempts to charge my account. I will not use or attempt to use this vendor again.

rocks12
12/11/18

Is this place for real? I spent a lot of time entering in my personal information so I could order a few parts for a phone I'm trying to fix. I keep getting an error page every time I try to submit my order...AFTER I've already entered in all my personal information INCLUDING CREDIT CARD NUMBER! NO ONE ANSWERS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED! I keep calling and leaving messages.
Is this a for real place? I'm thinking they have all my information now. Not good!

albinm23
9/26/18

Its Not the Best .
Just dont buy i lost mybe 4000usd .

The screens ar bad and you order refurbish you get copy bad .

adamv50
9/20/18

I placed an order with this company and a month ago and only recieved one item I have ordered. The main part of my order was canceled and I was not notified at all which is terrible customer service. They also charged me $27 to ship a $10 part. I have tried to contact their customer service and all I get is a recording telling me they cant take my call. Also their live chat is not a live chat at all it also displays We will get in touch with you soon.

I will not be doing business with them again

jonathanc236
9/20/18

Be careful buying from these scammers. They will send you a defective part and won't help refund or replace even with a video proof. After lengthy back and forth communication they finally agreed to refund about 30% of the total cost only. No way to communicate with them afterwards. Please save your money and buy elsewhere. if you cant find other options, i suggest ifixit. Ifixit may be a bit more expensive but seems that people can return/refund defective goods.

appler2
9/17/18

These people are the worst when it comes to customer service. They don't answer the phone (like, EVER) and their voice mail boxes are all always fulll

shubhams14
5/17/18

I ordered Nokia LUMIA 1020 LCD with Digitizer Assembly S+ Grade. Fittment product was as good as new. in rupees it cost me 6800 INR. Whereas in service centre it was 16.500 rupees for replacement. I am happy with product quality. but delivery time is too long & filled with full of hurdles. when it comes to courier delivery etc.

darrylb39
5/5/18

Bought a screen and paid $35 for shipping , it said the product would be shipped in 7 days. Later got an email saying that i need to pay $5 dollar more if i want to receive the product in 7 days or else its gonna take 30 days more. Concealed information.

rupertd11
4/29/18

I ordered an s+ screen, it arrived faulty. I sent it back and they said they had not received it even though I have tracking of the item saying it was received!

Contacting them they requested I send it to a different address from the address it was shipped from. Still, they claim that they have not received it.

Do not buy from these people.

nickd102
1/31/18

I ordered a replacement screen for the iPhone 5SE, choosing the most expensive OEM option offered, complete with the appropriate tools.
Within the 3 month warranty period, the replacement screen became faulty appearing foggy or cloudy, and losing contrast intermittently.
When I attempted to claim the warranty within the warranty period, after a month of communications back and forth, ETrade Supply offered 70% of the product cost without any explanation why the full 100% cost wasn't offered. As such, I have paid $60USD to be sent a faulty screen.

Others have obviously received working screens, and the product cost was reasonable and shipping was very fast, but buyer beware - if you need to claim warranty, be very strong with your demands.

jabc
12/12/17

The glass was perfect and was nicely packed in a box with everything you needed. The products I bought is with package.

jackm210
9/8/17

Great product and good packaging, the delivery is also very fast. I bought an Apple iPhone 6S Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame Replacement - Black - Grade S on ETrade supply. It comes fast and when I install it to my phone, it works well , the brightness and color looks like OEM, it's just as I expected.

tomb287
7/24/17

I don't know who to believe - the lab said the screen I bought was damaged. ETrade claim they sent me a perfect screen. Anyway, after alot of anger they agreed to give me 50% refund.

johnnym70
7/17/17

Most of what we buy are defective. Not worth it to ship them back. Wouldn't suggest using them. Even their highest grade quality part is not worth it.

mikaelm2
4/27/17

We have done consiterable business with this company. The quality is generally outstanding and we have always had great shipping times, which is rare for a company shipping from HK.

Their US department is friendly yet understaffed, the RMA process needs some ironing out and the price is too much vs alternatives. These are minor problems considering their stable high quality so 4 Out of 5 Stars.

Mikael Mikkelsen
www.seatoskycellrepair.com

Tip for consumers: Safe Seller & High Quality Parts. Just expect to pay a premium.

arvinj
4/27/17

I bought iPhone 7 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame and Small Parts Replacement Grade S+ few days ago.The shipping is fast,when i received it and replace it on my iPhone,it got work one time and looks very well..Thank you for Etrade Supply...

tomb268
3/28/17

Recently I bought a Sony Z2 screen from ETS. Their service and delivery is extremely fast, also the packing is great! But the problem is that the screen lifted after installation on my cellphone. I have asked them, and they sent me the original hot melted glue together with their installation video. For lack of professional repair tool, they advised me to use my blower instead. With their help, I have been familiar with the installation steps soon and become more professional.

Thanks for the customized service from the Etradesupply team!
Installation video for your reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdQAjObNq54

alexd105
8/9/16

These guys advertise their so called S+ grade as *OEM*. They do have other grades that are "OEM-Compatible". Thus, S+ is definitely advertised as genuine products. Unfortunately, I received an S+ grade Samsung S4 glass-digitizer module that is *NOT* even properly assembled! As you can see from the attached photos, a working part would have the vertical flex cable on top of the horizontal one and connect to the white connector above. Their part has the vertical cable buried under the horizontal one and connects to nowhere! The touch function as a result is not working. I doubt this is an OEM product and likely a counterfeit!

yohaiy
6/27/16

"I ordered original parts as indicated on the site
But I got poor quality refarbish parts... And have nothing to do with them

aliceg37
4/18/16

RIP OFF

tracyr19
10/15/15

If I could give ZERO star I would. Please don't waste your time buying from this company. They send you broken parts even though they say they test parts before shipping. Then when you try to return, they ask for pictures and you speak with someone in China who tells you to send an email. Then it takes them 12 hrs to respond to your email only to see that it's an automated response with a link to fill out an RMA form .... which doesn't work. Oh and the order came with a phone number that doesn't work either. I have to now find the RMA and fill out and hope this process doesn't drag on for more days and I get my money back soon. In the meantime I have to order the parts somewhere else. STICK WITH ORDERING FROM US SELLERS. They only have a warehouse here... customer support is in China.

zadd
9/8/15

I have been buying from them for the last 18 month , not a single transaction where I didn't have to return faulty screens , now it's a nightmare to get a single good screen from them , just avoid at all cost , I had to return £600 of goods and block transaction through PayPal because they did not refund return cost as there policy suggest.
It affected my business and have to close down because of customers complaint.

carlosg34
6/30/15

Happen again, after a few months..this time I buy some flex cable and a battery for galaxy s3, the grand total was around $25 usd..but when I check my history on my bank account I realize that they charge me $250 usd stead $25..I call right away to their main office and after trying to speak with yhe general manager, shes was so rude on my, saying that they don't gonna reimburse my money and shes just hang my call...I gonna never buy with this company..after market parts and thief's

infexusb
5/6/15

I've been ordering from eTradeSupply on and off for a couple of years until about 3 months ago. Now, I rarely go elsewhere.

A little background, I'm a repair shop owner who purchases around $6-7k worth of parts montly. I was having some real issues with quality and availability of product from my normal suppliers, who I went through because both are located in the US. I had ordered from eTrade several times before, but normally only for what I couldn't find anywhere. Quality was always great, but waiting for the extra time to ship from Hong Kong was enough to not go through them for anything else.

Then they started a US warehouse. I decided to try eTradeSupply for the main bulk of my order, including replenishment stock for most of my Apple product parts. I was shocked at the quality. I've ordered from the 5 largest parts suppliers in the US, and none of them can hold a candle to what I got in. Definitely OEM quality on parts for iPhones, Galaxies, iPads, and even the Alcatel and HTC parts! I saved over $50 when compared to purchasing from my normal suppliers my first order.

The best part is that my customers have definitely noticed the increase in quality. What we sold before was great, but what we sell now is as near perfect as one can expect! The very few bad parts that I've received they've had no problem either replacing or refunding. 5 stars all the way! I'm even using one of their OEM Galaxy S4 screens in my current phone, and I couldn't be happier!

UPDATE 11-14-15
I've noticed now when I call that they specifically mention that they don't cater to the DIY purchaser. They are for wholesale, or bulk purchasing. Please remember that. If you're a DIY person just looking for a single screen, go to eTechParts, iFixIt, GadgetFix, or iMonster.

gonzaloq
4/21/15

I bought a Nexus 5 display from them. after three weeks, without any kind of hits or anything, it just got cracked by itself from side to side of the screen, and the customer support wouldn't recognize the damage due to bad quality product. Avoid their screens!

Hey men, the Etrade supply is available to ship to India now

By Jack M.

Etrade Supply is the professional mobile phone spare parts foreign trade company in China, Shenzhen and has a warehouse in Dallas, US.

By arvin j.

The shipping way to Nigeria only supports Economy shipping.

By arvin j.

The recommended payment is wire transfers, also you can use Paypal.

By arvin j.

The Etrade Supply has 180 warranty days. More details please visit https://www.etradesupply.com/quality-warranty.html/

By arvin j.

Apply an "RMA" and the customer service will contact you to solve your question.Here is process how to apply RMA http://www.etradesupply.com/knowledge-base/cat/policies-terms/post/rma-process/

By arvin j.

Transport will be delayed for various reasons, you can use the "live chat" on https://www.etradesupply.com/ to connect with the customer service

By arvin j.

Yes, depending on the parts you purchase. They have a variety of grades. A grade would be OEM, or made by the same original manufacturer that made them for Apple. B grade would be the same, but with imperfections, I believe R grade is aftermarket. They have a detailed description of the grading system in their Q&A on their website.

By Infexus B.

Questions? Get answers from the ETrade Supply staff and other customers.

3 Photos for ETrade Supply