Review of ETrade Supply

Tel: +1-972-850-3910
complaints@etradesupply.com

letiziag
1/21/15

I know etradesupply for a long time, They are best in this field, We have placed more 100 orders never had any QC or late shipment issue.

davidl160
1/16/15

UPDATE - 1/21/2015 - after notifying the company of this review, two people from their customer support and their finance departments e-mailed me. They legitimately seemed concerned about resolving my issue. I was told that the employee that was working with me was disciplined. They offered to (and immediately did) pay for screws that I needed to purchase on my own. Their English is a little broken, but I feel that their hearts are in the right place. Thank you for making this right!

CAREFUL - company "moderates" product reviews (i.e. filters out poor product reviews). I tried posting a review of the product on their website and instead of accepting it, they responded privately to it via e-mail.

Product was a great price and arrived on time. Unfortunately, the LCD/digitizer with front bezel that I received that was advertised as OEM was probably not an OEM part. It was a different brand than the one that I removed from my Nexus 7. The bezel did not adhere as well to the glass/digitizer as the original - they separate with a little pressure, whereas the original one needs to be separated with heat (that is how good the adhesive was). Finally, there are 15 screws that hold the tablet together. Only 2 of the screws worked with the new assembly. Although the company was good about responding when I contacted them, they speak very broken English. After multiple days of communicating with them (I get a response every evening - presumably because they are located in Asia), they asked me to send back the unit, rather than just send me screws that work with my unit. Instead, I wasted a few hours figuring out what micro screws I needed and ordered them on my own. I hope that the LCD itself ends up being a good quality - as other knock-offs of the same brand have poor reviews on Amazon.

paulb153
12/21/14

I had a first buyer super great experience.I smashed my nexus 5 screen and all other site were giving me very high prices. I learned of etradersupply via a YouTube reviewer, bought the screen+some tools, watched their(etradersupply) YouTube channel for instruction and voila and almost brand new phone. They rock..

jakeh33
12/19/14

I have ordered twice from Etradesupply.

All I can say is.. WOW!

The delivery time is outstanding and the quality has been great. I highly recommend this site for anyone who wishes to purchase a replacement part for their cell phone.

A+++

greenwerksg
12/19/14

I have multiple cell phone repair shops in Texas. I found Etrade Supply from great reviews from several people that attend a Dog park I frequent. I could not be happier w/ the customer service I have recvd. from them over the last 2 years. Any time I have had a question I generally recv an answer back from them w/in the hour! I recommend them to al my family & friends (that don't live near one of my repair shops lol!) I find their inventory to be fully stocked through out the year & shipping communication to be very accurate. Greenwerks, Inc

sams168
12/19/14

I need some small parts for my repair shop and this company has quite some choices, so I ordered with them. The shipping was fast, the quality of their products are good. I'd definitely order w/ them again!

juliaw15
12/18/14

I've had great couple of years, experiencing with the supplies and phone parts. I've been ordering LCD and the quality is good, and shipping is great and on time. I've had great customer service along the years.

samt37
12/18/14

Got a quick return phone call and my order was shipped that day. Will definitely be ordering again!

daveb89
12/18/14

If you're looking for repair parts for your cell phone, I found a great place ETradeSupply. They have parts for all major brands like Samsung and Apple. Good prices and all the right parts! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

chimegd
11/26/14

Hey I have been ordering 2 years from Etradesupply, Quality, Customer service everything is super. Also the shipping is great because box is so well that it would never break.

Tip for consumers: I have been cell phone repair business 6 years, Now i have 8 repair chains. All of them buys from etradesupply

alexs240
11/2/14

We own a repair store in northridge California and thought we can add etradesupply to our list of suppliers. We order min $1500 to $5000 / mo. There customer service is a horrible. They offered free shipping, then went back on there word saying have too many ipad screens in our shopping cart and it's just too heavy to offer free shipping. They then offered 4% discount, and went back on there word, no 4% discount shows at checkout. There customer support is horrible. I wasted 3 days chatting with there customer service, very slow responses, hard to understand English, and then ended up no where. I don't trust a company that do not care about there customers. Good bye etradesupply. Webcarts#gmail

Response from etradesupply e., ETrade Supply Representative
Hello Alex H., thanks for your feedback. As sated before, the 4% discount is generated by system that once go through checkout one will find it. We specified the US and HK inventory and offered additional shipping discount for you, while no further feedback returned about order. Sorry that both of we two sides have our own points to stand for. We shall thank you for your suggestion and long term monitoring to us, we will also improve our internal customer service as long as customer requested. See you Alex, your account is always reserved.
hansd10
10/15/14

I ordered a screen-assembly for my Samsung S4 Mini T. and received the part for the Samsung S4 Mini. I complained, sent pictures of why it did not fit a week later I received the reply that the T version is not available in their region (?). Now 4 weeks further, they do not answer my e-mails, two weeks ago I received an e-mail saying that it's a holiday there and they will get back to me. After 2 weeks still no answer.
They want a 30% restocking fee, and I have to send it back on my expense!

Response from etradesupply e., ETrade Supply Representative
hello Hans, thanks for your feedback. Actually we had an other Australian customer bought this part months ago,and we refunded customer and added reminding tips in product page(This screen assembly is only compatible with the Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 and Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9195, but it does not compatible with the GT-I9195T(Australian version).Please check your variant before purchasing). Sorry that we should highlight it thus you will find it more easier and won't have such issue. Just check your WEA history, once got your returned part we will issue the refund at same time. Thanks&regards, ETS Customer Service.
normanh19
8/13/14

Please do not make the same mistake like me: I ordered bye EtradeSupply.

The qualitiy of the products is verrry bad. The worst. Just trust me I bought a lcd htc one m7. To get the money back you must send it to China or US thats terrible.

After 2weeks no using of my handy a didn't get the money back. And believe me I am not one of that morons that can't repair their mobile phone. The display works for one weeks.....

eelkok
6/20/14

Ordered a telephonescreen on June 17th which was delevered two days later from across the world. The screen was transported in a hard plastic case. Information update during the processing was very good.

terryp25
5/14/14

Great customer service. They were quick to answer, and very accommodating when I ordered the wrong unit at getting me sorted out, and making sure I was happy. I would definitely deal with them again. Shipping options were reasonable, and a great selection.

wesleym31
3/31/14

Easy ordering process, super quick delivery and they even supply you with a video in the email to help you out. Over all, a great experience.

nayanes
3/31/14

Fast shipping, and very good packaging, this housing is perfect like the original, i had some problems assembling the volume buttons and power button, missing in colored ones some small metal pins to ensure the click of a button. Finally, the product is well made, and it was not necessary to make drastic changes to the adaption.

jargalb
3/31/14

After assembling all back, I tested the all the sensors, IR blaster, TSP hovering, SPen hovering, red blue and green, black, and most importantly like most all note 3 problems, the multi touch. I could put 10 fingers and no glitching. which makes this product perfect. I recommend this to you all.

clarestas
3/30/14

I have repair shop. I have been buying from etradesupply more than a year. Always good quality products, and deliver on time. Love thier Glass lens OEM and gorilla glass

munkherdenem
3/30/14

i think it is one of the my fav and they selling goods in various qualities.

georges88
3/29/14

I have ordered from Etrade Supply for over 3 years. They have great consistent quality, compared to other China or HK sites. Order and shipping time usually 2-4 days. Now that they ship some parts from the USA (Dallas I think), I can get some parts in 1-2 days. Their packaging is phenomenal--if you get larger orders it comes in these tough "Tupperware" tubs. Cool! My service rep Tom is great. Thanks Etrade!!

tsolmonb
3/28/14

I have ordered parts from etradesupply recieved it in second day, the packing was good, quality excellent. Nice fast customer service gave me good advice. Just loving it.

alleng11
3/19/14

Parts are of good quality but flatrate shipping charge of $18.99 is bad. Buy a $80 HTC LCD digitizer, shipping is $18.99. Buy a $1.66 speaker, pay $18.99, buyb a screw $18.99 shipping even if the part is in their Texas wearhouse. I don't buy from them because of their excessive shipping charges.

ballem
2/4/14

Bad quality products. Replaced s3 screen and digitizer. This has got lot of scratches and also got a crack. The quality is not as good as genuine products.

boob4
1/28/14

OMG... I never have this worst customer center before.

I got the wrong item, so I returned it. (I contacted with the costumer center and they told me how to send it) I understand that they charge 25% for returning, but I returned the item over a month ago and they never gave me refund back. They always excuses. I paid $200- for the item, so I'm supposed to have $175- back from this company,
If you have to return the item, you should take pictures how you put it in the box. And pictures of the box.
I'm so irritated and I never recommend this company to anybody.

Hey men, the Etrade supply is available to ship to India now

By Jack M.

Etrade Supply is the professional mobile phone spare parts foreign trade company in China, Shenzhen and has a warehouse in Dallas, US.

By arvin j.

The shipping way to Nigeria only supports Economy shipping.

By arvin j.

The recommended payment is wire transfers, also you can use Paypal.

By arvin j.

The Etrade Supply has 180 warranty days. More details please visit https://www.etradesupply.com/quality-warranty.html/

By arvin j.

Apply an "RMA" and the customer service will contact you to solve your question.Here is process how to apply RMA http://www.etradesupply.com/knowledge-base/cat/policies-terms/post/rma-process/

By arvin j.

Transport will be delayed for various reasons, you can use the "live chat" on https://www.etradesupply.com/ to connect with the customer service

By arvin j.

Yes, depending on the parts you purchase. They have a variety of grades. A grade would be OEM, or made by the same original manufacturer that made them for Apple. B grade would be the same, but with imperfections, I believe R grade is aftermarket. They have a detailed description of the grading system in their Q&A on their website.

By Infexus B.
Questions? Get answers from the ETrade Supply staff and other customers.

3 Photos for ETrade Supply