ET Finance

ET Finance has a consumer rating of 3.09 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ET Finance ranks 38th among Personal Finance sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 57.1%
How would you rate ET Finance?

“Good choice for beginners in crypto trading”

Robert M.
4/29/20

I found out about Etfinance at The Trading Show Europe 2019 in London. Then I just wanted to find a broker with whom I could trade in the cryptocurrency market. One of the familiar traders recommended this broker. He said that for a newbie in crypto trading, Etfinance is the best option. I tried and gradually figured out how to trade bitcoin. It happens that I lose money, but in the main Etfinance proved to be a reliable partner.

“Unrreliable and without service”

Rolf H.
1/25/20

This ETFinance is unreliable and thus to avoid. When they contact you first they are quick, when you have a problem they even don't listen to you. You are phoned by a 030. Number, which you can't call back. It seems as if the service department does not exist, mails are not answered. If you do not want to loose your money keep away from this scammers. I cannot believe that any of positive assessments are based on real experiments.

rolfh9
January 25th, 2020

robertm2646
April 29th, 2020

mayj29
February 2nd, 2020

This company is a fraudulent trading platform posing as a legit platform scamming unsuspecting investors. I almost lost all my capital investment of 67,000 Euro to these scammers by way of swap fees, my account grew to 117,480 euro and then went down to 3,100 euro in just 2 days. I am only lucky to have used the fraud investigating team of professional at prochargeback.com. They helped me recover my 67,000 euro back from ETFinance. ETFinance is the same as MagnunFX. Avoid these 2 companies

owenb92
January 25th, 2021

I lost $86K to this broker and all hope to get it back was futile until a cousin referred me to an experienced hacker, Cybervenom6 that got back my money. You can reach him via his email Cybervenom6@ gmail dot com

paulam687
March 8th, 2020

I have had my fair share of losses and wins in the trading industry. This broker claim to be CYSEC regulated but you will end up losing your money if you trade with them, am always getting calls asking me to deposit more but everything went silent when i wanted to process my withdrawal. I lost 181,000 dollars to them but got it back with the help of Mr Bart Kasch. He is the Best Agent in the recovery business. You can reach him at BartKasch AT Affiliaterecovery DOT Com for help

arnoldv15
May 26th, 2020

Last year I start my way in commodities trading.The Etfinance website helped me in this: www.etfinance.info/commodities/

Аfter a few months, I realized how you can make good money in this area. I am pleased with a large number of platforms and tools for traders. In general, my experience is positive.

travisb186
June 24th, 2020

ETFinance is a broker with high-quality services. That's why I didn't change it for another one, as I did with previous ones. There are so many scammers among brokers today, so it's important for the broker to be safe and professional. And I would like to thank the customer support team and my manager, they're cool.

normand87
June 15th, 2020

I had withdrawal issues with them, i started with $5000 investment back in 2019, they conned me to deposit $7000 more into the account which i did and when i asked for my money they ignored me totally. So i contacted Timdraper@ financier, com a financial cryptographer to help me get back my money from them and he did. Glad it was a sucess and i am out of their mess

alanl229
January 21st, 2020

I joined ETFinance from my friend's recommendation. He told me that this broker is safe. It's only my 3rd month with it, and I'm happy to have even not an enormous amount of money as an additional income.

erinf104
March 5th, 2020

"ExpressRecoveryPro -at- yahoo Com" helped me get back all the money I lost to a bad broker, and they have also been giving me investment tips and advice on how to make profitable trades. My balance is now on a consistent growth

loras49
January 22nd, 2020

Profitable trading platform. Happy to work with professionals. Always on time withdrawal and responding managers.

NO, it's a scam company, I almost lost all my money, I am glad I found help at tech-apt28, com

By May J.