Review of EssayVikings

EssayVikings reviews

support@essayvikings.com

annam342
10/18/17

The paper I received did not meet any of the criteria that was sent to them. Further, when I ran the paper through a plagiarism checker, 98% was plagiarized and was not properly formatted or cited in APA. In addition, this company is not located in the United States and so the wording in sentences and references made (ie: BBC) are not suitable for American universities. Further, I was contacted by my credit card company because the payment was being made (I believe) to Turkey or somewhere in the Middle East.

After, a review, the company agreed that I was entitled to a full refund but has done nothing in a month's time to make that happen. I have been in contact with them and have put a claim in with PayPal and my credit card company. EssayVikings refuses to refund my money until I drop the dispute. Not great customer service. Do yourself a favor and look somewhere else. The paper was over priced and plagiarized. AVOID them!!

alyssaj10
7/12/17

My story is about deadlines. It`s my weak side because I always forget about my tasks and the time limits. There was a typical day for me when I was talking to my college friends and suddenly remembered about essay we have been asked to write recently. I didn`t lose my courage and browse EssayVikings. Then I received my well-written paper and breathed with a relief. So I do recommend you this service. They save me all the time!

bethm105
7/5/17

Amazing writing service. They've written for me lots of papers. Thanks to Essayvikings my academic performance is on top!

jaredm38
6/18/17

I'd been looking for such a reliable writing service for a while. But now I'm completely confident that I'll have a paper of a great quality and it will be written on time. Essayvikings is a writing service I recommend to everybody.

laurenn20
5/24/17

Was looking for an affordable writing service and my friends recommended EssayVikings. Ordered an essay from them, it was written quickly and the quality of the work was high. My teacher was impressed by the work and I received an A!

hannahj24
4/10/17

When I ordered my papers from EssayVikings I was really afraid of not getting the high-quality content. But after talking to one of this company`s writers I understood that my work would be done in the best way. It was so. There were no grammatical errors, all the tasks I asked to be solved in my paperwork were discussed and everything else was great too. This is totally worth the price!

melissaa55
2/10/17

It`s a very typical story to every student when they leave all the necessary tasks at the last days. And I`m not the exception. My tutor asked me to write a paperwork and I thought that I could do that in 1 week. But I was too busy and totally forgot about it. When I finally remembered, it was too late to do something. Truly saying, I was in horror. But my friend advised me the EssayVikings and assured me that my work would be well written in the nearest time. And she was absolutely right! I`m totally satisfied with this service!

seang45
12/28/16

I liked these guys. They made a good research on my topic. Even my professor was surprised and gave me A+

philn8
11/7/16

I researched a lot before finally chosing Vikings. They were very helpful. My essay was written in a few hours and the content was really good. I might say it was the love from the first sight.

rachelp54
10/6/16

The customer support was really nice to me. I've had bad experience with another site, they promised to create essay in 3 days, but I didn't get it even in 7!!! So, I ordered essay from EssayVikings. Michael, customer support representative, he helped me a lot and made everything possible. They created my essay in 5 hours. I had to pay some extra money but it was totally worth it!!

harrym72
9/15/16

I needed an essay and found these guys. Ordered one on Monday morning and got it in 8 hours! Was really amazed. Definetely going to use it.

theresaw35
9/1/16

I am a web designer and used to have a blog. Sometimes I didn't have time to write an article so I suggested ordering custom content would be a good choice. I ordered few articles and was surprised. The quality was pretty good, nobody noticed that they were not mine.

Questions? Get answers from the EssayVikings staff and other customers.

EssayVikings?