Essay : Scam

Essay : Scam has a consumer rating of 2.43 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Essay : Scam also ranks 945th among Essay Writing sites. The most common issues with Essay : Scam are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Essay : Scam?

“My professional writing experience / Historic significance”

Samantha D.
7/15/15

According to my professional experience, EssayScam.org is exactly what people need when choosing an academic writing service. As a writer helping students achieve their goals, I would say it's one of my top three most important resources. I don't post comments every day, but I do visit a few times each week to see what's happening. Students do not want to have to wonder whether they're buying a useless paper, and professional writers do not want to waste time with an illegitimate company. I make my living as an academic writer, so I always need to find the best essay/research websites. Some of them are brilliant, but others are outright scams. Most of the people on this planet don't have access to high quality education, so for every great academic writing business there are probably 20 bad ones. Before ordering a paper, the smart first step is to click around the Essay Scam forum and see what people are saying. You can see what students say about the companies, and sometimes a company representative gives a response, so it's easy to get a sense of whether they seem professional and reasonable. Searching the forum is probably the most accurate way of evaluating an essay/paper writing service. Even though some of the discussions are strange – it's almost always interesting, and it really is an important part of your process when ordering a custom-written paper. Essay Scam even has some historic significance. It's a well-established discussion forum that plays a key role in an extremely young industry. There's nothing new about students hiring writers, but the online academic writing industry made the idea of actually writing for a living a lot more realistic. As a professional academic writer, I take that seriously. The site makes it easy to find the websites operated by educated people who are serious about writing high-quality, well-researched, 100% original papers.

“Biggest Scammers”

Samantha L.
12/14/17

Essayscam have their own pathetic websites. The site's purpose is purely to discredit other sites in a bid to get customers to their sites. The service they provide on their sites is just as pathetic as the owners. Any negative comment of post is promptly deleted or edited and the user is blocked. They block users using a cookie, to unblock yourself, simply delete your cookies lol. I have never seen a worse business strategy.

samanthal85
December 14th, 2017
Essay S. – Essay : Scam Rep
Hello, we're sorry to hear about your negative experience. Here are the facts though:

1. A few days ago, you contacted us with the message below:

"We have learnt with great disappointment that you have listed our company (YourEssayGirl.com) as a scam. We would like to state categorically that our company is 100% legit and not a single client has ever complained of satisfaction or being scammed anywhere. We have grown from one person doing assignments for friends to the company that we are now. We strongly believe that your listing was done in bad faith without an iota of evidence, something which is highly regrettable. We, therefore, request that you remove our name from the list and next time do some due diligence before coming up with such a list. We suspect that this is a scheme by competitors to try and discredit and delegitimize other companies in a bid to gain an unfair advantage. We, however, remind you that no one has ever risen by pulling others down.
We hope that you will adhere to our request

YourEssayGirl"

2. We replied:

"Hello, what is the link to the post? Possibly the poster thinks you are not located in the US / UK and claim you are."

After that, you registered on the forum and started posting threads about our website being a scam (just like you did on this site). We didn't post the negative experience; some other student (forum member) did. The fact that your website operates from Kenya, Africa, and the fact your Twitter profile and website information claim USA location is fraud. Still, we wouldn't personally post this information in public because we rely on forum members to post their own research and experience. You are welcome to publish your own review on our forum as long as you don't lie to students about your service being located in the US.
jasperg14
February 17th, 2017
Most of the time they have their own website which provides essay so most probably if someone posts a genuine comments they probably gonna edit it them self and block your profile or do such things. The websites on recommended are their own or have paid to them.
Essay S. – Essay : Scam Rep
We're sorry, but your statements are completely false. You created at least 6 fake user profiles and posted multiple fake reviews of your own website here: https://essayscam.org/forum/es/academichelpconsultants-5870/.

In order to protect students from misleading comments and to maintain credibility, we don't allow that.

Regarding advertising, all websites, including yours, are free to advertise as long as the advertising spot is available.

Regards,

EssayScam.org
kiras1
April 17th, 2011
Read through a couple of posts... Gosh, people are weird there. Why would you spend the whole day arguing and insulting others... Don't all these people have a life or something? Quite miserable way to communicate with others... just all about wasting time... though the aim of the web is quite nice, all those arguments make it quite hard to distinguish valuable information.
le6597
May 11th, 2013
Like the other reviewers have said, the regulars seem to be spend their whole day arguing with each other. Avoid!
samanthad14
July 15th, 2015

samw99
March 3rd, 2016
Nice..
ivonal
July 8th, 2015
I've been working as a freelance writer for a few years. I don't agree that EssayScam.org is to be avoided. Just the contrary, unless your goal is to get hired by non-reputable employers who fine or don't pay their writers. I've had a "pleasure" to work for a couple of freelance writing agencies negatively reviewed there and the sentiments and experience matches mine 100%.

True, some of the discussions are not very focused, but writers (or students) can easily find what they want by starting a new thread and asking a question.

Don't expect a warm welcome because that's how the academic freelance writing business (or any other business) may be. Some posters may be your direct or indirect competitors and others may lie about their credentials.

PS. About writers and some foreign services lying about their credentials or location. It IS a very important issue because when students/customers get scammed, we writers don't get business. From my own experience, 60-70% of writing agencies that claim to be based in the UK or US are in fact from Ukraine, India, Pakistan, or even China. It's easy to check it - just look on the payment receipt (or bank transfer if applies).

All in all, there's no other site like EssayScam and you can either love it or hate it. But you cannot ignore the massive insight information published there.

Tip for consumers: Use the search function first and start a new thread if no relevant information found. Don't be untruthful about your location or credentials.

Essay S. – Essay : Scam Rep
Thank you for your thoughtful comments - we agree with your reasoning and we hope other visitors will also find our website relevant and useful. We have created several tools for students, writers, and editors that should make their work more efficient and fun! The latest one allows to calculate a total cost or a writing / editing / translation order based on the total word count: https://essayscam.org/word-price-calculator/.

Again, we hope you'll continue using and contributing to the site!

Regards, EssayScam.org

Questions? Get answers from the Essay : Scam staff and other customers.

Essay industry information for students, freelance academic writers, and essay services.

Essay S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Essay : Scam?

Have a question about Essay : Scam?