Review of EssayFactory.uk

Tel: 0203 384 5991
support@essayfactory.uk

quinnj10
12/6/19
if someone asks me where to go if you need assignments to be done I will tell them to use this website without a doubt
victoriae164
10/18/19
At some point I realized that I could not do it myself and got a business plan written by one of the best writers here. I liked everything and appreciated the level of detail. I will recommend you to my friends!

Tip for consumers: Place your order in advance….the price will be lower:))

Response from Essay F., EssayFactory.uk Representative
Dear Victoria,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We look forward to working with you further to provide the five-star service our clients expect. Thank you!

amandar499
10/18/19
You have an excellent service and a very convenient personal client account. Managers have been polite and helpful and the product is excellent!!! TNX:)

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended.

Response from Essay F., EssayFactory.uk Representative
Dear Amanda,

We so appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy that we have been able to assist you and look forward to working with you again in the future!

jasmineo18
10/16/19
The biggest advantage of this service is that they never share your personal info so everything is confidential I once had a writer from another service who blackmailed me to rip me off and threatened to contact my college. I really REALLY hope this is never gonna happen to me here.
Response from Essay F., EssayFactory.uk Representative
Dear Jasmine,

Your feedback is highly appreciated! We do not disclose any personal information. It’s strictly confidential. We care about each and every customer.

emilyj168
10/9/19
I ordered several works at once (7 case studies). All were done very quickly. The staff is very understanding and polite. I would especially like to mention the author who did it Thank you very much!
Response from Essay F., EssayFactory.uk Representative
Dear Emily,

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We are happy that you enjoyed the experience! That's the feeling we want all our customers to have when ordering from us.

tanyag80
10/8/19
I know I previously complained that the writer did use references when I did not ask for them. The great news is the references didn't hurt. I got a perfect score and would like to keep using the same writer for all of my assignments
Response from Essay F., EssayFactory.uk Representative
Dear Tanya,

Thank you for writing a review. We are so happy that you have found a writer that you enjoy working with! We sincerely look forward to working with you again in the future!

kunnoon
5/6/18
I would like to call this website as Hero. Because Essay factory always safe my life with a good quality of work.
Response from Essay F., EssayFactory.uk Representative
Hi, thank you for your feedback! We try our best to exceed your expectations.
maryw287
6/25/17
The team provided prompt and efficient service in delivering an assignment to the brief outlined. I would recommend their services
Response from Essay F., EssayFactory.uk Representative
Dear Mary, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to be helpful in your studies. You can also take benefits of our referral program. Please find your referral link and your refer ID in the Refer-A-Friend section on the website (available for the logged in users only).
filipeb
6/13/17
I did with you two important course work and both were graded 50 and 55 just the half of the grad. So definitely you need to improve and be serious with the job that you provide.
Response from Essay F., EssayFactory.uk Representative
Dear Filipe, thank you for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the quality of our services. We are ready to provide you an additional discount for the next order as a note of our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
karenh235
6/12/17
Don't waste your money or time on these people. don't follow guidelines give inappropriate references and don't provide references for those used. Had no knowledge in essay subject was no help what so ever total waste of money
Response from Essay F., EssayFactory.uk Representative
Hello, Karen! We're really sorry your experience was not what you expected. Such cases are very rare in our company and we look into those orders closely to enhance customer experience. Please PM us the number of your order, for us to be able to fine the writer and give you a good discount, if the guidelines were not followed - you will be entitled to a full refund. Thank you
arm646
6/9/17
It's one of the top high sites to deliver an excellent professional essay or presentation. No complaints so far
Response from Essay F., EssayFactory.uk Representative
Thank you for being with us! We are happy to be helpful in your studies.
fredo16
4/23/17
Given something that didn't meet any of the requirements stipulated. Writers don't understand English despite supposedly being 'Native Speaker'. Refund policy is a scam. You will never see your money again
Response from Essay F., EssayFactory.uk Representative
Dear Fred, we will be happy to make up for any inconvenience. If our 10-day free of charge revision policy and money back policy proved useless for you, please PM us the details of your order and we will look into it ASAP. Thank you
aditas
3/5/17
I really appreciate this website. It helps my life a lot easier to be able to do such a lot of assignments that i get from university which at the same time i'm a full time worker so I don't have much time to do a good assignment. The writer is amazing that I don't have to be stress of and they always did well for the paper. I always got a fantastic paper from the writer and always got a great grade. I don't know what would my life be without this website cause i really need to get my degree through the assignment. Thank you so much essay factory.
Response from Essay F., EssayFactory.uk Representative
Dear Adita, thank you for being with us! We try our best to exceed your expectations.
mahi50
10/26/16
Great service - I will definitely use this service again & service delivered before i expect.
annem101
8/21/16
I will definitely use this service again. No complaints great communication throughout
nl26
8/3/16
I had my essay written by essayfactory, and I am very satisfied.
The service is far ahead of the deadline.
I have received a high mark for my assignment.
Highly recommend
nathanp27
4/22/16
Dont be afraid to use this service it is 100 percent true

Questions? Get answers from the EssayFactory.uk staff and other customers.

EssayFactory.uk?