Review of ePantry

Tel: +1-657-444-7837
community@epantry.com

amyt95
7/26/17

I only joined because it said no automatic shipments - so I was surprised when I received an email saying they were preparing my next shipment unless cancelled. I cancelled immediately! Several weeks later I still got an email saying the shipment was on the way! I contacted customer service who said they will not refund me until I get the shipment and bring it to the PO. To do this I would have to lost my lunch break. After a couple of weeks and still not receiving the package I contacted them again. I was told it was being held at a UPS about an hour from me and I should go pick it up!!!!! Are they kidding?!?!! I've spend more than enough time and aggravation to this company. I want my money back.

daniellem50
12/23/15

I joined and ordered my first shipment on Dec 1st. It is December 23rd and still no shipment has been received. My order was sent to Harrisburg, PA on Dec 9th. I live in the Chicago area. I wrote to them on Dec 14th and they said they would send my order out again on the next truck. It's been 9 days and still no order. I wrote to them again last night. There was no apology given. No one tried to make it right. I am beyond disappointed. I understand mistakes are made but where is the customer service? Shouldn't they have expedited my shipment to me to make me a happy and repeat customer? I think so. But then again I am no longer a customer as a result of their "do not care" attitude.

suzyk5
8/24/15

These folks go out of their way to make sure you are happy. I now purchase all my household paper products, cleaning products, and some beauty products from them. Best of all, their packaging is virtually waste free. They nicely fit everything in one box to reduce the use of paper/packaging and the disposing of same. I can't enough about them. Give epantry a try!

Questions? Get answers from the ePantry staff and other customers.

ePantry?