Express Online Training reviews

renatob10
5/19/19

This web site provide only Western Australia Withe Card... they say that it's valid in all the others states as well but most of the companys (here in South Australia) don't accept WA Withe Card... I waste my money and now I need to do again another withe card for apply for a job! Very usatisfy!

camrynt
Camryn T.
5/16/19

i liked that i had several chances to answer and i could go back to the reading and look for answers.

mikaylar11
Mikayla R.
5/16/19

Occasionally the screens would continue to load - had to go back/cancel and recommence and wait to load again successfully

ehsanm1
5/15/19

First, they say payment is after you pass the exam. after you pay, they will make you wait one or two weeks unless you pay extra for express service. do not trust them.

tammyr75
Tammy R.
5/15/19

I have certainly learnt a lot about alcohol and this should be released into schools to make our young people aware of some real statistics

seungminm
seungmin M.
5/14/19

I was able to think about applying the safety specifically to the field. It also has the ability to detect and respond to hazards in the field.

joshuax1
Joshua X.
5/13/19

Yeah I did start off lazily going through it, but I found myself trying at the end so that I wouldn't get locked out again... Was pretty convenient that you could stop at any time to do other things and the site overall is relatively user friendly

nicholasi18
Nicholas I.
5/13/19

This training was really quick and the information provided was sufficient enough to get through with plenty of knowledge to take away.

joell87
Joel L.
5/13/19

the 2 minute time out was useful when reading and ansewering questions too fast, or reading 'not statements' correctly

brayanf4
Brayan F.
5/9/19

This training helped a lot to know about all the possibilities of hazards and also how to be aware of it. I am sure this training will help me in future works.

rupinderdeept
Rupinderdeep T.
5/9/19

I have got knowledge about each drink and what are the precautions i would have to follow when i will serve .

katiet57
Katie T.
5/9/19

The temporary pause encouraged you to actually read and understand the notes in order to pass rather than just click any answer

michaelf366
Michael F.
5/9/19

Easy to follow instructions to navigate through the online course and the ability to pause and restart when it suited me.

waynez11
Wayne Z.
5/8/19

Very easy to access and complete in your own free time. Pause and return to the training to suit your schedule

francesi10
Frances I.
5/8/19

really good information and easy to understand. funny answers in the multiple choice sections were refreshing

reidp9
Reid P.
5/7/19

Well presented and informative. One of the best user interface and interface between questions and reference material I have used.

katharinaw1
Katharina W.
5/7/19

It was quick and easy to go through the sections, less complicated than other onpibe RSA training courses

christophern74
Christopher N.
5/6/19

Simply and helps you learn as you go as I thort it was wrong but provided a positive reason to rereading

sallyl59
Sally L.
5/5/19

I was happy with my early experience but took ages to get confirmation after doing the audio / video session. I got a random email that seemed to indicate I needed to do more when I hadn't even been assessed. Assessment took nearly 5 days meaning I missed out on a job. I'm still to go back & complete it, however I should be able to do that tomorrow.

helenb73
Helen B.
5/5/19

Enlightening information about Alchohol Statistics both in consumption, licencing and sad statstics on deaths etc

iano21
Ian O.
5/4/19

While the online learning was simple and straight forward, the process of getting the card was slightly misleading. However, when finalised the process was easy. But you can't get your certificate as soon as you finish.

ruthq2
Ruth Q.
5/4/19

I'm as yet unable to complete and receive certificate. Have gone on to three different computers and the adobe flash player will not download so obviously an error on your website. Very frustrating. One time it downloaded but the exercise was so slow that the computer dialled out. Not sure of the expectation after going through the process of answering over one hundred questions . I've completed the questions and have paid my money. I'm 60 years old and have dine the RSA multiple times over the years. Lost my last certificate so just needed to update . Very frustrating.

daniloc17
Danilo C.
5/4/19

It was very good how they explains risks and involvements regarding the sights and what goes on to ensure safety of workers on site

fionas35
Fiona S.
5/3/19

Easy to follow, ability to switch in & out of questions and slides.
However, assessments have been slow to be marked, and still don't have results or cards after more than a week.

chariem2
Charie M.
5/2/19

I like the fact that I can easily save and return to the training and how easy it was to access from 1 device to another

Questions? Get answers from the Express Online Training staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Express Online Training