Express Online Training reviews

johnp703
John P.
3/19/19

Having had a NZ managers certificate for 30 years the course was invaluable to learn about each state's liquor laws

sophiea25
Sophie A.
3/19/19

The questions were easy to understand/straight forward. I had no severe difficulty in completing my training experience which is a very good sign!

amanday25
Amanda Y.
3/19/19

Quick and easy use. I was able to use my iPhone, iPad or PC to complete my course which meant I could do the course wherever or whenever.

rajashekaru
Rajashekar U.
3/19/19

A quick way to get White card by doing the test in our free time, i love the Test and Their Guidance for Getting me White card.

steveno39
Steven O.
3/19/19

I liked how you gave multiple chances to answer questions and didn’t proceed until I for sure understood the questions. It makes me feel like it’s training and not just a test

dainak1
Daina K.
3/17/19

I really liked the way that most of the questions were so well thought out. They required the student to really comprehend the content in order to answer correctly.

maryk614
Mary K.
3/16/19

its really good but need more time in answering a lots of questions . its good also if you can provide me a soft copy of all the lectures and all the question with answer so i can review it again thanks

jodis37
Jodi S.
3/16/19

This course provided effected and straight forward training, that was easily completed independently. It was great being able to work through the course in my own space and time.

erinm136
Erin M.
3/15/19

it was easy to navigate and the questions reflected the course notes well making the assessment realistic an full of learning

patrikz2
Patrik Z.
3/15/19

I can take as long as i like to complete the certificates. super convenient, good amount of information.

kashifr2
Kashif R.
3/14/19

It’s so helpful to do it online & available material is very helpful to complete online assessment

sweyt
Swey T.
3/14/19

I’ve learned how to properly wear equipment and I feel more confident with working with new people

fredrikv
Fredrik V.
3/14/19

Needed some answers after hours, and got a call back from my email 4 minutes later. Pure legends. Thanks for that.

benb180
Ben B.
3/14/19

Useful knowledge is interesting and really helpful, the laws show that Australian standard policies are well thought through and discussed fairly.

jacke40
Jack E.
3/13/19

Really quick and user-friendly. I was able to complete my White Card in only 1.5 hours at an affordable rate.

beverleyp10
Beverley P.
3/13/19

My experience was fantastic! the questions and answers were very easy reading plus very clear and able to understand what i need to know.

karend217
Karen D.
3/11/19

Great to be able to go in and out as not always have time to complete too much at one sitting .Great response time from submitting questions to correction and feedback.

mattiaj
Mattia J.
3/11/19

The most positive aspect was that I could stop whenever I wanted to and start again once that I refreshed my mind. I didn't feel any pressure or stress.

desmondk9
Desmond K.
3/9/19

Allowed me to take the course at the time and pace I required. I felt it allowed me to learn the content better.

chrystallk
Chrystall K.
3/9/19

This online RSA course is great for those who have a tight schedule as it saves the work as you go. And it is extremely efficient with marking your work in a short period of time.

caseyl35
Casey L.
3/9/19

The website was easy to use and access, the learning material was great and help a lot when it was time to answer the questions, and the marking time was pretty fast which was terrific.

lilyq7
Lily Q.
3/7/19

I loved how quick the marking was and how everything was online. I especially love that I didn't have to pay until I finished.

timothyr90
Timothy R.
3/7/19

Advice and direction following incorrect answers. Clear, concise instructions.
Direction and attention to most critical information of course

indiam5
India M.
3/7/19

I found the questions easy to understand and gave me a good indication of responsibilities with serving alcahol

calebi7
Caleb I.
3/7/19

I tried one other White Card course ages back but it was very disjointed in being able to review information when trying to answer questions. It reset all my answers so I would have had to start again. I didn't finish that one but this one you offer works fantastic. You have a good system in place.

Questions? Get answers from the Express Online Training staff and other customers.

Express Online Training?