Review of Enviius

Enviius reviews

diegol16
5/21/16

Back in 2013 I had the same situation. Paid for an item, returned it and never got a refund. They always said they would look into it. Never happened. And this was after purchasing 2 or 3 items from them Julie Stanton was the person I spoke with each and every time. and at the time they were located in Burlington, Canada.

cynthiab16
7/30/14

Same thing happen to me. Had order 2 dresses never received and never ever got a credit. The worse was trying to get an answer but they kept playing me for over 6 months so I decided to drop it. What else can one do, Be careful out there because I just found out the Modnique.com did the same thing. ??? Who to trust???? Wondering how many more online sites are screwing people???.

nabidouc
4/7/14

Hi. I thought I would write this review to let you know of this online private website which is a SCAM!! A pure rip off!!! Please stay away from it.
I ordered a few items from it last October 2013 and guess what... I've never received any of my items!! My credit card was of course charged immediately and at check out they promised the order would ship in 2-3 weeks which never happened. I called them 3 weeks after to realize that the number on their website was an unprofessional and personal voicemail, not that of a company. Then I decided to contact them via email and a lady responded a few days later saying she has not yet heard back from the supplier and will re-contact me shortly with more information. Then nothing. 2 weeks later I contacted her again and no response. I sent a couple of emails in January. No response. I tried once more if February 2014 to find out that the customer service email did not work anymore. My email bounced back as it failed to be delivered to the same email address I had used many times before. I have not yet given up. I will keep trying. I made a few research lately to discover that they had many complaints logged against them on multiple websites and at the BBB that I wished I had read before I purchase anything with them. Please keep your credit card away from this website. The products they display are tempting but you will not get them. So be aware once again!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Enviius staff and other customers.

Enviius?