Enigmasoft Limited reviews

1 Castle Street, 3rd Floor, Dublin 2
Dublin, D02 XD82, Ireland

anitad71
11/13/18

This business based in Dublin/Ireland is dishonest and will not credit any unauthorized charges prior to 90 days.

eerff
5/11/18

Why I quit using it
*1 over price
*2 not as great as hitman pro
*3 Every six months is a bit too much and
a little silly instead of just do a year for 79.90
6 months is wasting time.

romerw
5/8/18

What a lifesaver this software was for me. I lost all text messages, call logs and contacts. I downloaded this program from Enigma Recovery and was able to get back all important messages and numbers. Thanks guys. Highly recommend this program. More power!

tabathac2
9/21/17

Reminds me of the fakey "look up info on yourself and others" that pretend to scan for a long time and then bait you into paying money at the end. At least Spyhunter actually scans for malware, but only after you waste an hour scanning your drive do you find out that your "free" download is going to cost you - if you want the malware removed. If you are going to charge, state it up front, and I'll make my decision.

mossue
5/30/17

Why Enigma use 2 different transaction possessor co. Digital river & safecart & they both use different was to collect which I experience one of them don't use pay pal so I will have hard time to control my bill 2 co. for 1 service, specially with this time we hear what happen company like Starbucks hack not a cool way doing business.

ricks133
5/21/17

I downloaded this software to get rid of pesky viruses on my computer, and on the website it was "FREE DOWNLOAD". So I did. Then it spent almost an hour searching for viruses on my laptop, after which it offered me to pay them so the viruses the program found could be deleted (and don't even get me started on their alternative option where they offer me to delete everything in registry manually using locations they found).

Dont bs your customer with "FREE" in your titles please. It is not free or trial, if I can not fully utilize the main purpose of the software, which is to find, and then delete/quarantine viruses.

jonash36
4/11/17

First of all, i was never that happy with the way this software performed. It would miss some malware now and again. My biggest beef is with their subscription. It is for six months only, not a year. So basically they want $80 a year for this. I don't think so.

joanb64
12/29/16

As a support, I bought a one year license, for 10,59, instead they added another charge for 19,66 . No one replys my inquires.

davidm539
10/25/16

Please save yourself a ton of frustration and anger. Billing me twice for the same period, causing many additional issues with my computer, and auto-renew never again "EVER." I had my Laptop hijacked for 42 hours and couldn't do anything at all other than NO I don't want to reboot my computer or Yes Reboot now ! ! ! I rebooted my computer in excess of 20 times and finally ended up taking it to Office Depot/Max and the removed it . . . . . Cost me $69.00 I want nothing to do with these people again . . . . . The entire time I was with them they tried to sell me other things Reg. Hunter and the list goes on and on. I thought since I was going to be on the East Coast the beginning of November I would pay them a visit. I'll sit in their office and not leave, if the kick me out I will just keep coming back, like they did to me.

rosss53
9/11/16

although I deleted this crappy programme from my computer it was automatically renewed.Have been unable to email the company due incorrect.email address provided' How the hell do i get my money back

franks139
7/22/16

If you want your computer to be worse than it was before you installed it... then this is the product for you.

If you like computer performance and prefer to skip scams, then skip Enigma

bennyf3
4/2/16

I downloaded. When I started to delete it, it was offered for $10 USD for 6 months. The six months are soon up. I notified them NOT to renew. They provided detailed instructions on how to do that. They acknowledged my request. Their sw finds many malware programs that invade browsers. In trial version you can even find out where the malware objects are located if you are reasonably technical. Chasing down each of them is extremely time consuming. Operating the program without it being actively registered is not a good option. When I had a malware intrusion that the automatic fix did not eliminate, I got good support from folks who seemed knowledgeable. Even though I run a full licensed premium "total security" program, some malware sneaks through. Partly because programs like that over notify & I reject some notices.The FIX feature did eliminate pesky malware that invades browsers and is hard to eliminate without tools designed to eliminate malware. Therefore if you are not technical and you are a careless browser like many of us really are, without other effective malware protection AND you get a reasonable purchase price for a well defined period,it can be worthwhile

So the glass is half full not half empty. After you read other reviews and try the product and like what it does for you and think the price is a value to you. Consider those factors to make up your mind.

alistairc4
Alistair C.
2/4/16

I purchased this software to clear up a spyware infection and I ended up having to get my local pc guy out to repair the damage this program caused.

kellya57
2/2/16

I am so happy that I have installed SpyHunter. I had Malwarebytes before, but it did not detect some adware programs that have had attacked my PC. SpyHunter immediately removed them. My coleagues use this program too, all they can recommend this product. approved!

miguelp8
9/22/15

DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER PURCHASING SPYHUNTER. They will trick you into paying $75 instead of the $39.99 advertised. I made this mistake. It did not get rid of the malware infecting my laptop. My computer expert said Spyhunter is malware and will ruin your computer so he uninstalled it (with difficulty). WORST SOFTWARE PURCHASE OF MY LIFE! NOT RECOMMENDED!

alexl69
5/26/15

I got nailed with a nasty virus and when I googled how to fix it, several blogs suggested using Spyhunter 4 as a quick and easy fix for getting rid of the problem. So I downloaded it and began the scan for my infected computer. It DID find several things, including one of the things I knew had infected my computer.

The scan took HOURS. At least 2 hours if not more. When it was finally done, a window popped up saying in order to get rid of the infections it had found I had to buy the Premium version of the software for 40 bucks. NOW WHERE on those help forums did it mention you had to pay for the scanner to erase any infections, otherwise I would have never bothered with it. After reading other reviews of Spyhunter I learned about their shady business practices. It is one of those virus scanners that makes you think your computer is more infected than it really is to scare you. For all I know it could have been giving me false infection findings because I was able to remove the viruses from my computer using other software that was FREE. It's always good to read up on Adware/malware/virus scanners like these because some of them are just a scam. I learned that the hard way.

dtguyj
8/12/13

Excellent product. Saved me from some embarrassing malware. I highly recommend SpyHunter for sever infections.

armenb
8/18/10

I have purchased SpyHunter software online one year ago. Subsequently I removed it from the computer because it did not do me any good. As many other Spyware mallware programs I have tried it runs not needed checks and declares many infections and then "cleans" them. My computer continues to be sluggish and I have a lots of problems. The bottom line the SpyHunter was totally useless. I did not even try to get money back from enigmasoftware.com

About a month ago the credit card I have used to purchase the SpyHunter was charged for the renewal of software I have never installed on my computer by a company named www.iomatic.com for reneval of a software named Registry Medic. I looked the statements of all my credit cards for the Summer of 2009 and found out that the only software I have purchased online was from www.enigmasoftware.com. This made the connection. Plus enigmasoftware.com has in its line of products software named Registry Medic. I could not find if these two companies are business related but I am sure www.enigmasoftware.com have provided my credit card information to iomatic.com.

Do not buy from Enigmasoftware!

spyhunter sucks , expensive , ineffective. I bought spyhunter 4 for 39.99 for one computer, because people said it could remove kcntr virus, but not. It asked me to spend another 29.99, I don't want to waste money any more. Anti-malware is $20 a year for three computer, it can not remove KCNTR, but at least it is much cheapter.

By angry a.

because they suck

By ed b.

Questions? Get answers from the Enigmasoft Limited staff and other customers.

Enigmasoft Limited?