Emenac Packaging CA

Emenac Packaging CA has a consumer rating of 4.94 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Emenac Packaging CA ranks 28th among Printing sites.

How would you rate Emenac Packaging CA?

“Great Customer Service”

Archer R.
5/2/21

Kudos to Emenac Packaging Canada! The absolute dedication to customer services and the satisfaction that they have is overwhelming. I have worked only once with the company but I'm definitely returning if I need more packaging.

archerr11
May 2nd, 2021

ambrosew11
June 23rd, 2021

Great experience working with this company. Really good service, boxes arrived quickly, quality of boxes are very good and perfect.

oliviah173
December 4th, 2020

Very Satisfied With the Emenac Packaging CA services. The quality of boxes are very good and I really appreciated the work of Emenac Packaging CA. Totally Impressed with their work.

edas5
February 12th, 2021

Fantastic Pillow Boxes, totally Satisfied with the services. Highly recommended Emenac Packaging CA.

willr98
July 14th, 2020

Very satisfied with their custom printed packaging boxes. Received my order on time. Will highly recommend them.

lilyg57
March 27th, 2020

I placed an order of custom candle packaging boxes from Emenac Packaging Canada last month. Received the order with a short delay because of the pandemic, Thanks to shipping strategy of the team at emenac, they saved me a lot of money. Would use again.

sophieg41
January 18th, 2020

Fantastic corrugated boxes. Durable and presentable. Satisfied with the services. Highly recommended!

sarahj548
January 24th, 2020

The order arrived in 6 days and we're satisfied with Emenac Packaging CA. Quick Services and Top-notch quality boxes. Good customer services. Satisfied!

benjaminl153
July 9th, 2020

I ordered custom kraft paper bags from Emenac Packaging CA two weeks ago. Today, I just received my order and I am really pleased with the quality of the custom bags. I couldn't believe how efficiently they handled my order. I would highly recommend them to others.

Questions? Get answers from the Emenac Packaging CA staff and other customers.

Get custom printed boxes at wholesale rates. We offer short-run boxes and huge quantity boxes with free shipping in Canada.

Business History

Emenac Packaging CA has been a manufacturer and designer of custom printed boxes for a decade with a focus on a diverse range of end user’s requirements and shopping experiences. By taking extensive measures in the field of paper packaging, we have infused the assurance of quality in the wide array of product packaging for every small and large business organization. With the integration of advanced packaging technologies and experts, we have developed extremely secure, cost-effective and consumer’s appealing custom printed boxes. We also collaborate for building customer compelling brands like Google, Mark Jacob’s, Kellogg’s and many others.

As a highly trusted company, Emenac packaging is significantly expert in producing custom printed boxes and quality packaging, you can count on Emenac packaging to cultivate great ideas for your packaging. Call us at 888-444-0144 or email inquiry@emenacpackaging.ca for innovative packaging solutions to meet your corporate goals.

Packaging Categories:
We have a deep understanding of packaging usability on the shelf and to appeal to customers that’s why we have produced high demanded custom printed boxes. Cosmetics Boxes, Food Item Boxes, Bakery Boxes, Gift Boxes, Medical Equipment Boxes, Jewelry Boxes, Beauty, Health and Pharma Product Boxes, Electronics Product Boxes, Mailing & Shipping Packaging and many other Packaging Categories are available.

Packaging Material:
The great quality material is used to anticipate your packaging needs: Kraft, Cardboard and Corrugated papers.

Packaging Styles:
After the successful visual evaluation of boxes, we have captured the most iconic styles to make a great impression of handiness. Die-cut style, Window style, Gable style, Pillow box, Tags, Hanger style, Auto Bottom, Four Corner, Six Corner, Two-Piece style, Foot lock tray, Sleeve, Straight tuck end, reverse tuck end and several other styles as you want.

Specialties
Package Design, Printing, Digital Printing, Short-Runs & Prototypes, Custom Corrugated, Pack-Out & Fulfillment, Sustainable Corrugated Crating, Custom Boxes, Kraft Boxes, Shipping Boxes, Retail Packaging, Product Packaging, Packaging Solutions, Packaging Supplies

sophieg38
Sophie G.
Packaging Expert
If you have any inquiry about Emenac Packaging CA, Feel free to Contact our packaging experts at inquiry@emenacpackaging.ca, Call us at 888-444-0144 or visit us at www.emenacpackaging.ca Best Regards, Sophie Grace Emenac Packaging Team.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Emenac Packaging CA?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about Emenac Packaging CA?