TheElusiveRabbit

TheElusiveRabbit has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TheElusiveRabbit ranks 420th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate TheElusiveRabbit?

“Copyright infringement”

John H.
11/29/15

I often look for custom made shoes to add to my collection. There is a designer who is the footwear designer of the year and multi awarded, Milly J Shoes who has created all unique shoes, also the brand, Cake Bake. The other day, I was looking for a pair of shoes and stumbled upon, Elusive Rabbit who creates custom made shoes. Upon closer look, it is clear Elusive Rabbit has taken concepts from well known designers and is selling those ideas in her very cheap looking versions. I contacted Milly J Shoes also to see whether perhaps Elusive Rabbit had created the shoes before the well known brands, but it turns out Elusive Rabbit is using trademarked and copyrighted ideas of others. Please be aware of this before purchasing from Elusive Rabbit. Copyright infringement is stealing and even I know that as a consumer.

johnh403
November 29th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the TheElusiveRabbit staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TheElusiveRabbit?

Have a question about TheElusiveRabbit?