Elbec Garden Buildings

Elbec Garden Buildings has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Elbec Garden Buildings ranks 82nd among Gardening Supplies sites.

How would you rate Elbec Garden Buildings?

“What a Joke - Dont Buy anythink”

Stuart C.
7/31/20

I purchased a Shire Overlap Apex Bike Store back in March and because of Covid i had to wait for delivery in six weeks. When the product arrived by a courier who looks more like a Rag and bone man they direct courier from a professional company. However i was excited to press on with the shed as i was in dire need of it too store the bikes and get them out of the open. Upon inspection of the panels, Doors, Roof and fittings I was utterly disguised with the standard of workmanship and the fact that they had got through quality control. If there is any quality control? I found over 12 fault in all, Nails through wood and exposed the other side. Panels with sap coming out. Holes in wood and unfinished wood doors. I had no choice but to construct the shed none the less as i has waited 6 weeks. Once i contacted the customer service via email as they would not answer the phone. They informed me that i should just return the faulty parts. I explained that this was not now possible as i had constructed the bike store and they i would have to send the entire thing back. Why should put aside another day to build it and then another day to take it down to send back. Only to wait for another one to be sent? Overall i am completely unimpressed with the product and the customer services. I would never buy another product from them.

stuartc149
July 31st, 2020

karenm1073
June 5th, 2019

I very rarely write reviews, but this company has simply treated me so poorly I feel compelled!
I placed an order for an arbour costing £370 on April 13th. This order was in stock quoting 2 weeks delivery but after chasing I received it in a bit over 4 weeks. The item was damaged and could not be constructed, I informed them the day after delivery. Despite being advised a replacement would come, to date (5th June) - more than 4 weeks later, I am still waiting!
Elbec offer no communication simply pushing the issue on to manufacturer who have failed to contact me. I have been charged for faulty goods with thus far no redress. Purchase from this supplier at your peril!

Questions? Get answers from the Elbec Garden Buildings staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elbec Garden Buildings?

Have a question about Elbec Garden Buildings?