EFun.top

EFun.top has a consumer rating of 4.06 stars from 63 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with EFun.top most frequently mention customer service and vape stuff. EFun.top ranks 3rd among Ecigarettes sites.

• Always my first choice for my vape stuff Almost they have everything in a very competitive price which make me satisfied
  • I have ordered a couple of things on 24th of May and I got the package on 29th from China to Saudi Arabia.

• I should have checked before I ordered: they have no customer service phone number, or address on their website.
How would you rate EFun.top?

“REALLY LOVE THEIR US WAREHOUSE!”

Jose C.
6/16/20

AT FIRST, I DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE A WAREHOUSE IN THE USA, BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM TELL ME I CAN ORDER THEM, BECAUSE THEY ONLY SHIP TO THE UNITED STATES. SO I TRIED FOR ONCE TIME. VERY QUICKLY! LOVE THE FAST SERVICE! JUST HOPE THEY CAN SHIP MORE PRODUCT TO THEIR U.S. WAREHOUSE, BECAUSE I SEE THERE ARE MANY PRODUCTS ARE SOLD OUT!

“Rip-off Artists! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!”

Kathleen C.
12/21/19

I ordered a Warwolf e-cig mod back in the first week of October from Efun.top. It took well over a month for me to receive what I paid for! When I inquired as to what the delay was, they told me they were on vacation for a couple of weeks and my order would be placed when they returned - what a pile of crap! When the order was finally placed, it still took more WEEKS for my product to arrive. When I made further inquiries as to why my product still had not arrived, I was sent a snapshot of where in the shipping process it was; "IN CHINESE!" When I finally received the e-cig mod, IT COMPLETELY QUIT AFTER ONLY TWO WEEKS of operation! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE! I should have checked before I ordered: they have no customer service phone number, or address on their website. So, what are they trying to hide. Rip-off artists I would imagine; and I just got screwed out of 40 dollars!

customer service (15) vape stuff (4) saudi arabia (3)
josec747
June 16th, 2020
firasa6
May 27th, 2017
Very good company, the prices are the best, bu in my last order they changed an item by mistake and I didn't contact them to fix the issue
yasserb2
May 15th, 2017
Great variety of products, excellent service and fast shipping.
I will definitely go back for more.
One of the best sites I shop at.
bruced34
August 17th, 2016
PACKAGE LOST AND NO HELP FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE. HAVE TO FILE PAYPAL CLAIM. PROBLEM WITH UNDERSTANDING ENGLISH. I WILL NOT DO ANY FURTHER BUSINESS WITH THEM
richardl112
Richard L. – EFun.top Rep
Hello,
Sorry for that.
Please check one thing first:
Please help to check, if your online chat with our customer service in our OFF time, so we will reply you with emails when we are working;
If you send emails to our customer service, I'm sorry we will reply it one by one accordding sending time in 24 hours except weekend and off time.
1. If your package has been lost, we will refund you all, please just let us know your order number;
2. To check if your package has been rejected by security cheking when pass X-ray cheking. If it was returned back, you will get full refund, or you can ask re ship.
That is what we always solve the problem.
If your problem still didn't solved, plesae send me your order number I will help you with that immediately.
ahgggl
April 17th, 2016
I placed an order by mistake, wrote an email to ask cancel order and refund. They told me it always completed in 48 hours. Actually they did that, honest service, nice store.
Then I ordered a kanger dripbox kit, it is authentic as they said in the page. Arrived in 10 days.
Nice kit, awesome experience. I will keep them in my book.
kathleenc343
December 21st, 2019

mohammedf12
May 27th, 2017
I had already bought some devices from this site and encountered some delays by shipping but the appliances were excellent
abdulrahmana23
May 28th, 2017
Great site, many options are available, and the prices is on point I can't see any other option to be honest
stratosl
September 13th, 2018
Hi, i just want to warn for a possible checkout page hack at Efun.Top site during the last weekend of July.

Here is the story, i leave conclusions to you.
During the last weekend of July 2018 i was browsing Efun.Top to find some deals to buy, as i usually do.
When i putted some stuff to my cart and checked for the final price (item price + Shipping) i realized that there was a $25 discount! That discount was not mentioned anywhere in the site. I tried different products, i also called my friends to check it out and it was there. $25 discount per order! So, we decide to buy stuff. That was wonderful!

BUT... when we tried to checkout and we choose PAYPAL payment, NEW FIELDS appeared on the page, asking our CREDIT CARD"S infos for verification purpose, as it was mentioned beneath these fiels. I was stunned, i said to my friend that was NOT NORMAL process. We use PAYPAL just to not give to anyone our bank and card infos. It was so suspicious. Without filling your card's infos the process was stopping there. No way to check out. After thinking for sometime, I thought that EFUN.TOP is a big store, i will trust it. I knew by facts that these days they was making changes to warehouse location, maybe they update their systems too. So i trusted the process and entered my card's infos and ordered the items i wanted.

That was in Saturday 07/29/2018. At Monday, an email came from Efun and informed us, that during the weekend a wrong discount coupon was running and if we wanted the ordered products we had to pay the difference for the actual price or ask for a refund of what we had paid.

I decided having a refund and i mentioned the strange fact that their checkout page was asking for our CREDIT card's infos. I also asked them DIRECTLY to verify me that IT WAS NOT A HACK and it was just a SYSTEM GLITCH like the wrong coupon.

Their answer " sorry about the trouble you met. Let me answer one by one
1as the paypal issue. In short, that's ok, no one stole your information. "

BUT at September 10, my friend who we made the transactions together called me and told me that his card was hacked ant someone charged him 80 euros for plane tickets, after that i checked my card. I was hacked and charged too for 40 euros.
Of course we called our bank and cancelled the cards and we went to the police to press charges for any might be responsible for this.

I always use PAYPAL for my transactions the last 12 years. The only website that i FORCED to give my PERSONAL infos was Efun.Top. One month later i was hacked. When I wrote them, at September 11, and i told them the story no answer from them yet.

So this is a WARNING too. Whoever did transactions at July 29/30 2018, and at checkout page, after choosing PAYPAL was also asking for additional credit card's infos was probably hacked too. Check your card's account for unwanted charges.

Any other conclusion, i leave it to you.
wongc25
September 14th, 2019
Get no reply from them. Account banned without reason and can't even contact then and ask for reason.
alaas9
May 28th, 2017
Efun.top One of the best websites for buy vape products, I ordered 2 times before from there, Very good price and best value.
yahyaa7
May 15th, 2017
Always my first choice for my vape stuff
Almost they have everything in a very competitive price which make me satisfied
kim1378
February 13th, 2018
I purchased something on the efuntop site for a gift. I received an email with purchase details, then found out that the product was out of manufacturer by someone else. I emailed the company, they have not responded (3emails). No correspondence, no product. I asked for a refund. Nothing. That was 2 weeks ago... long since the 2-5 day delivery window. Save your money, dont do business with this site.
eida4
May 27th, 2017
Fast shipping, items available, lowest price, always update. Basically everything you want you will find it under this amazing website
michaela173
December 15th, 2015
I haven't had a bad experience with efun.top. In fact, my experience was surprisingly good. Even excellent. I've ordered items from their USA warehouse and they've arrived 3 days after ordering. I was very surprised. I have communicated with many others and the consensus is about 70% had a good experience and the remainder had very bad experiences. I have heard that like many of the Chinese operated sites, they are reluctant to refund money and will try to push "store credit". I cannot attest to that as I have never asked for a refund. I would order from them again, but ONLY from their USA stock as I don't like waiting weeks to get my items from China.
yazeedj1
May 29th, 2017
Authentic products and good prices

Also it has variety of collections and mods

Shipping costs are cheap and fast

I highly recommend this site to everyone one
azooze
May 15th, 2017
Probably the best vape stuff supplier They have great costumer support and very cheap prices for authentic stuff, highly recommend
mohamedh23
May 27th, 2017
Efun.top is really a professional seller. My request came fast and all parts are in good condition
Thanks anlot
abdulrahmanh
May 27th, 2017
I bought 2 items, and i check with the customer support if they ate available. And the C. S. Helped me to place the order and my group helped me with the instructions to get the shipment, the items took around 7 days to arrive and all was in great condition it was packed in a nice way, both of the items was Authentic.
Great website and trusted, no problem with it.
pf46
March 13th, 2019
They sent the wrong piece and they don't care. They didn't wanted a return, they did not accept to refund
talala7
May 27th, 2017
Good customer service, excellent prices, nice variety

I bought many things from them and i will again
christopherg66
March 20th, 2017
I've ordered small things from them before with no problems. Recently i had the bright idea of buying some things to make money selling. I spent a total of nearly 400 dollars. Never received my order, they wont answer emails, gosh i feel so stupid. Why are people so terrible?
mohammada86
May 31st, 2017
Hello everyone, my experience with efun was really good more than good to be honest. What I liked about the site are their prices and the shipping choices they offer. I have ordered a couple of things on 24th of May and I got the package on 29th from China to Saudi Arabia.
It was a very good experience
fathia2
May 30th, 2017
I love to share with you my wonderful experience with efun from Saudi Arabia I enjoyed very shopping and buying from this beautiful place and the best way to deal wonderful and fast service workers are very professional and cheap prices compared to other sites and the speed of shipping and delivery efun the best place to sell to the world.
paulp222
April 23rd, 2018
• Updated review
That is the status of my order whenever I look. Never again. These are knockoff items, not even genuine. So how can they be awaiting shipment?
Consider your time, it's valuable, and they waste it!
April 5th, 2018
• Previous review
A horrible experience with no communication. The only good experiences I have had purchasing from China have been on Ebay and that is because Pay pal

Tip for consumers: Shop local.

Hello, Pre-sale orders will be shipped at the factory suggest ETA time, in stock order ship in 48hours.