Review of EFun.top

Fu Zhou, FJ 888888, CN
support@efun.top

wongc25
9/14/19
Get no reply from them. Account banned without reason and can't even contact then and ask for reason.
pf46
3/13/19
Efuntop advertised the Ijoy Limited Classic Edition claiming it would come with an IMC-3 Deck. There was no other selection, nothing more in stock. I opened the package, it was the IMC-6 deck instead, no IMC-3 deck, no way to know it wasn't in before I opened the package. Efuntop admitted later that they purposely sent me the IMC-6 instead before they were out of stock, but didn't asked me permission prior. Then they proposed a 5$ coupon on my next purchase (as if I was going to do another order there...), while the IMC-3 sells for around 7$. I refused, then they asked me to pay to ship it back to get a refund...and they said they wouldn't refund me if it was opened, while they know I already opened it since there was no way for me to know the IMC-3 wasn't included afterall. While trying to dispute it with paypal, Efuntop never stopped changing conversation and claiming I only had to return the item unopened. This tactic is illegal in Canada. Some fraudulent businesses do that, you pay for what they advertise, then they purposely send you something else, and ask you to pay more money if you want a refund. Some people won't, Efuntop holds the money for the product you didn't ordered. And good look trying to do a chargeback, because Efuntop are good liars and they will fight you with numerous emails and lines getting you nowhere, and they most likely bribe.
stratosl
9/13/18
Hi, i just want to warn for a possible checkout page hack at Efun.Top site during the last weekend of July.

Here is the story, i leave conclusions to you.
During the last weekend of July 2018 i was browsing Efun.Top to find some deals to buy, as i usually do.
When i putted some stuff to my cart and checked for the final price (item price + Shipping) i realized that there was a $25 discount !!!!!!! That discount was not mentioned anywhere in the site. I tried different products, i also called my friends to check it out and it was there. $25 discount per order !!! So, we decide to buy stuff. That was wonderful!!!!

BUT.... when we tried to checkout and we choose PAYPAL payment, NEW FIELDS appeared on the page, asking our CREDIT CARD"S infos for verification purpose, as it was mentioned beneath these fiels. I was stunned, i said to my friend that was NOT NORMAL process. We use PAYPAL just to not give to anyone our bank and card infos. It was so suspicious. Without filling your card's infos the process was stopping there. No way to check out. After thinking for sometime, I thought that EFUN.TOP is a big store, i will trust it. I knew by facts that these days they was making changes to warehouse location, maybe they update their systems too. So i trusted the process and entered my card's infos and ordered the items i wanted.

That was in Saturday 07/29/2018. At Monday, an email came from Efun and informed us, that during the weekend a wrong discount coupon was running and if we wanted the ordered products we had to pay the difference for the actual price or ask for a refund of what we had paid.

I decided having a refund and i mentioned the strange fact that their checkout page was asking for our CREDIT card's infos. I also asked them DIRECTLY to verify me that IT WAS NOT A HACK and it was just a SYSTEM GLITCH like the wrong coupon.

Their answer " sorry about the trouble you met . let me answer one by one
1as the paypal issue. in short , that's ok , no one stole your information . "

BUT at September 10, my friend who we made the transactions together called me and told me that his card was hacked ant someone charged him 80 euros for plane tickets, after that i checked my card. I was hacked and charged too for 40 euros.
Of course we called our bank and cancelled the cards and we went to the police to press charges for any might be responsible for this.

I always use PAYPAL for my transactions the last 12 years. The only website that i FORCED to give my PERSONAL infos was Efun.Top. One month later i was hacked. When I wrote them, at September 11, and i told them the story no answer from them yet.

So this is a WARNING too. Whoever did transactions at July 29/30 2018, and at checkout page, after choosing PAYPAL was also asking for additional credit card's infos was probably hacked too. Check your card's account for unwanted charges.

Any other conclusion, i leave it to you.
paulp222
4/23/18
• Updated review
That is the status of my order whenever I look. Never again . These are knockoff items , not even genuine . So how can they be awaiting shipment?
“Consider your time , it's valuable , and they waste it !”
4/5/18
• Previous review
A horrible experience with no communication. The only good experiences I have had purchasing from China have been on Ebay and that is because Pay pal

Tip for consumers: Shop local.

chrisw321
3/14/18
Efun.top is a garbage place to do business with. They will take your money, not ship your items, constantly change their story, stall, lie, and when all else fails offer you $1.98 worth of cotton bacon lol. Here's my story:

On the 25th of February I placed a pre sale order for a Themis RTA and a Blade Mod. The pre sale ended on the 28th of February, the same day the Chinese holiday ended. I got an email confirmation letting me know the items would be shipped after the holiday ended. After the 28th rolled around and my items didn't get shipped, I tried contacting them. They are almost never available on their Zendesk web chat during the hours they say they are working, so I emailed them. Never got a response back.

A couple days later (March 1st) I was able to reach a rep on their Zendesk chat. I was told the items should be shipped out next week, because they were very busy coming back from the holiday. Okay, fair enough. At the end of the next week, my items still hadn't been shipped. So, once again I contacted them through email and left messages with Zendesk since they once again were not available during their working hours.I once again get no response.

I went on their website and emailed every address they had on there, and finally got a response on March 9th. Their response was this: "Hi GeekVape Blade TC Box MOD 235W this item only black in stock now other colors all presale please wait kindly". Which is a lie. I went on their website and took screenshots showing that no where does it say the items are on pre sale. I sent over those screenshots, as well as screenshots from when I placed the order showing the pre sale date ending the 28th, as well as their invoice stating the items would be shipped after the holiday was over.

I told them at that point their behavior was unacceptable, I wanted my items shipped asap. If they couldn't ship my items within a timely manner, that I would be willing to give them more time in exchange for a partial refund or store credit. First, they told me they would ship my items in a week, but offer no credit. Then they backpedaled, changed it to "sometime around March 23rd", and offered two packages of cotton bacon (which they sell for $.98 a piece) to compensate me. At this point, that feels like a slap in the face.

Just to give you guys some perspective, directvapor.com was two days late shipping an order out. They immediately apologized when I called to find out what was happening and gave me a $20 credit for their error. The whole order was like $22 and some change. My order with efun.top was $65 and some change, shipping out almost a month late, and they offered $1.98 worth of cotton. So yeah, I'm in the middle of a claim with PayPal now. This was supposed to be a birthday gift for my fiancé. Thanks efun.top for being scumbags, I will make sure everyone knows how you treat your customers.
kim1378
2/13/18
I purchased something on the efuntop site for a gift. I received an email with purchase details, then found out that the product was out of manufacturer by someone else. I emailed the company, they have not responded (3emails). No correspondence, no product. I asked for a refund. Nothing. That was 2 weeks ago...long since the 2-5 day delivery window. Save your money, dont do business with this site.
placidom
8/29/17
I bought a 160w kanger dripboax and it does not work on the electronic circuit. I have reported to efun.top the malfunction and its replacement without having a concrete response and I had to start a dispute through paypal
kylel59
7/24/17
Very good customer service and never had problems with orders, And all of the stuff I bought were authentic via the scratch codes and so on.

Tip for consumers: Pre-orders some time get delayed

mohammada86
5/31/17
Hello everyone, my experience with efun was really good more than good to be honest. What I liked about the site are their prices and the shipping choices they offer. I have ordered a couple of things on 24th of May and I got the package on 29th from China to Saudi Arabia.
It was a very good experience
fathia2
5/30/17
I love to share with you my wonderful experience with efun from Saudi Arabia I enjoyed very shopping and buying from this beautiful place and the best way to deal wonderful and fast service workers are very professional and cheap prices compared to other sites and the speed of shipping and delivery efun the best place to sell to the world.
abdulrahmanb
5/30/17
Best choice for vapors
Fast shipping service
Good products , I find all what I want on vaping world.
Best price , you can see how efun has best price and compare.
Thanks efun for great service.
mohameda90
5/29/17
Have a lot of good vape products
Fast customers care
price is good
easy to access
ship to every where
yazeeda1
5/29/17
1- You can find all things you need it in EFun store .
2- eFun store is cheaper than other vape sites.
3- Fast and cheap shipping.
4- Good service good store, every thing is best.
mohammeds45
khalida43
5/29/17
1st all vaping stuff here it is awsome very good experience when it related to custom services very fast answer
yazeedj1
5/29/17
Authentic products and good prices

Also it has variety of collections and mods

Shipping costs are cheap and fast

I highly recommend this site to everyone one
aboa4
1-big store that you can find what ever you want
2-lowest price when you compare with other websites
3-good coustmer service and support
faisala31
cheap prices
fast shipping and handilling
excellent customer service
overall good shop and will definitely will recommend it to a friend
abdullaha72
5/28/17
Efun.top one stop shop for all kind of vapors once you enter the website you can not go out without a purchase of your favorite vape stuff you got them for a reasonable price and amazing customer service.
mohaba
5/28/17
This is a very good website. I've dealt with them a couple of times and the prices are amazing and the customer support is very helpful
alaas9
5/28/17
Efun.top One of the best websites for buy vape products, I ordered 2 times before from there ,Very good price and best value.
abdullahf14
5/28/17
One of the best online shop ever
Fast response, good customer service and great product with well packaging.
ahmedo16
5/28/17
The shop is very nice, it has all the requirements of vape, and its prices are excellent compared to other sites, I would recommend it.
abdulrahmana23
5/28/17
Great site, many options are available, and the prices is on point I can't see any other option to be honest
faisali1
5/28/17
One of the best websites in the vape community, best prices and services, and we hope in the futer they decrease the shiping costs.

Hello , Pre-sale orders will be shipped at the factory suggest ETA time , in stock order ship in 48hours .

By Richard L., EFun.top Representative

Hello , I'm sorry to hear that, we are seriously vendor , if you want to cancel order , please let me know your order number , or email to lucy@efun.top , she will deal it for you . However , if you have a try ,you will find we are great store , and absolutely fair and treasure. THank you

Helpful answer -1

Hello , can you please help me to check if the confirm email laid in your spam box ? And please let me know your order number , I will help you to solve that.

By Richard L., EFun.top Representative
Questions? Get answers from the EFun.top staff and other customers.

EFun.top?