Review of Eduzaurus

Eduzaurus reviews

1 star

annyw2
12/16/18

Thanks Eduzaurus for providing assignment as per my deadline. Good work I am very
happy with the services you offered on time.

Response from Henry T., Eduzaurus Representative
Hi Anny!
Thank you for such positive feedback. It's a pleasure to hear that we helped you out in the best possible way.
Please, feel free to contact us 24/7 in our live-chat.
maryr388
12/15/18

These guys are the best for me! The quality of writing is Ok. And the fast feedback from writers assures in the best result. I will use Eduzaurus for my future work assignments. Highly recommended!

Response from Henry T., Eduzaurus Representative
Hi Mary!
Thank you for leaving this kind comment about our service. We will be glad to assist you with any assignments in future - just drop us a message in the live 24/7 chat and get a TOP writer assigned.
samj179
10/1/18

I used their services two years ago when I was a graduate student. They made my order in a few days and without additional questions. I think, Eduzaurus is a good decision for students, who don't have a lot of time, but who need good results. I recommend everyone to try their services and you will never regret!

Response from Henry T., Eduzaurus Representative
Hi Sam,
We really appreciate your feedback! It's great to hear that we provided results which helped you to save time.
The 4-stars rate is only a motivation to improve and we are grateful for it as well!
pavelb11
9/10/18

I had dissertation task with very short dead line, the work was done right in the point. thanks. I recommend

alexd223
9/10/18

I have got loyal and professional nowriter. I had the special task and i needed to make a lot of changes during the work, the nowriter delivered as many revisions as I needed. Great service

benw150
8/28/18

Never heard about this service before, but found about him on reddit. Pretty good service with good quality. Can recommend

joannab67
8/6/18

Nice and fast work. I had only 2 days till my deadline and 10 pages assignment. I received everything right in time. Thank you

perovv
8/6/18

I have received my paper less than in 4 hours from the beginning of my order. Just awesome. I am happy and can one hundred percent recommend EduBirdie

olegp20
7/26/18

I very appreciate the work. My paper is outstanding, "BELLA HAMILTON" as a nowriter is very professional. Great servic

vanessas129
7/26/18

I can say it was a good experience. I needed a short cover letter and my nowriter deal with it excellent

kristik35

wanb2
7/14/18

I had a very specific assignment which needed my participation, but here it was really easy to make it. Can recommend

barbarat196
7/14/18

Wanna say thank you to the nowriter SHIRLEEN. She made a lot of work and very fast. Also, she delivers as many revisions as you may need.

alyssaj10
5/18/18

Writing was never my favorite thing, I'm a person who can write an essay when I'm inspired enough, not when I have to do it. So I'm glad to find this service cuz it's quick and cheap. I don't have to worry about essays anymore, now I know who will do it for me, haha.

jeannien5
5/17/18

Ordered some papers from Eduzaurus and I'm delighted that I'd chosen this company. Good quality, best prices and friendly support team.

stanb41
7/15/17

Satisfied with the work of this writing service. They work fast and professionally. Will ask them to write some more papers for me.

bethm105
7/6/17

All the papers Eduzaurus has sent to me are plagiarism free and of a high quality. I'm totally satisfied with their work and recommend this writing service to everyone.

jimmyo9
6/21/17

I am a very lucky person to get the essays from your website. I spare a lot of time and got an excellent mark for such topics, wich for me as a student are very difficult and almost unbelievable to write

jaredm38
6/18/17

I'm a working student and it is difficult for me to find spare time to do the paperwork and thanks to Eduzaurus I can sleep a little bit longer and I don't have to worry that I haven't written my essay. I can always rely on the help of this writing service. Highly recommend.

tomh226
5/24/17

Great serviece! I've ordered two essays at Eduzaurus and they were of high quality and now I'm going to ask them to write my dissertation. By the way, it is the cheapest writing service I've ever used that is why I'm not afraid that my dissertation will cost me a lot.

tatianas10
11/6/15

Before Eduzaurus I was using so many writing companies, but none of them fit my requirements. And finally I found Eduzaurus.com! Although it's brand new, it already has so many clients, and now I'm one of them! I ordered essays and research papers few time here and every time got A+ and praise from my professors. Writers at Eduzaurus - top professionals with own point of view on so many issues, their works is so interesting to read. And I always get my order in a few hours before due day, so I have time for reading and admiring it before lesson! Amazing site! Recommend everyone!

Questions? Get answers from the Eduzaurus staff and other customers.

Eduzaurus?