Review of Edusson

Edusson reviews

support@edusson.com

johnp1451
4/22/19

After spending over $200 they still delivered poor work that seems to have been written by a non-English speaker. I had to revise the work with Essayjabber.com. I would rather stick to EssayJabber as they always deliver quality.

aliviap
3/16/19

I'm not a good writer for them hence they suspended my account
Sad
I wrote got suggestions to correct my mistakes with punctuation I did that still without any clarification they suspended my account
I don't know why

larryt138
3/13/19

They charged me $30 a page for a "premium" writer who they claimed had a PH.D. only to receive a final product written in what can only be described as broken English. After wasting several days going back and forth with writer and Edusson support trying to get a decent paper I gave up and wrote it myself. Stay away.

Response from Jacob S., Edusson Representative
Hello Larry,
We appreciate your review and also very sorry for your experience. Our team belives that every feedback (no metter possitive or not) will help us to make our service better.
Jacob S,
estherk39
2/21/19

once the student assigns you the work ,the support team reassigns immediately ,they keep on saying that the student is the one who has reassigned.BIG LIARS

experth
1/31/19

Avoid if you can. The site pays its writers poorly and will suspend accounts without any reason. Poor HR practices.

samw240
12/21/18

When I just started reading the essays that these guys shared with me, I was amazed to the core. I did not think that Edusson could write something so cool.

Response from Jacob S., Edusson Representative
Hello Sam. Thank you for such positive feedback about our service. You are always welcome to contact us anytime you need any assistance.
miae16
11/27/18

I think that these words are enough to explain how satisfied I am with this service. I just adore Edusson.

Response from Jacob S., Edusson Representative
Hello Mia!
It's a pleasure to receive such a feedback about our service. We will be glad to prove that we worth it once again if needed - just reach us out in the 24/7 live chat anytime you need any assistance.
roberts1594
11/22/18

I ordered my essay and I got for what I payed. I think that this is a main conclusion for this service.

Response from Jacob S., Edusson Representative
Hi Robert!
Thank you for the time you spent to leave this comment. We are more than pleased to hear that our writers provided you with a TOP quality paper.
Please, let us know in case you need any further assistance in writing.
michaels1838
11/14/18

Sometimes I was very tired from studying and I needed someone to help me with writing an essay. And Edusson perfectly coped with it. I found no flaws in the work, so I will contact you again.

Response from Jacob S., Edusson Representative
Dear Michael,
Thank you for the feedback!
We are more than glad to hear that you were satisfied with the paper provided as we work hard to meet our client's expectations. Feel free to contact us anytime you need help with the assignment - we are at https://edusson.com for you!
isaacm77
10/18/18

you saved me at the time i needed you most. i was sick and i couldnt do the job but u stood on the gap and i passed,thnx alot

writers1
10/16/18

Stay away students, the site is the worst I have ever come across, one of the supports Molly is full of $#*!.

Tip for consumers: Run, stay away

jodies60
9/25/18

I needed very urgently essay, my friend advised me to contact the Edusson and Edusson saved me! I did not expect to be answered so quickly, and the work turned out to be very good. To my happiness there is no limit. I will certainly continue to come here for help!

academicw3
8/15/18

The company has the worst mafias in the industry from Ukraine where they care about nothing. They do not care about their writers to an extend they pay us $4 per page when client is paying above $20. The best thing will be only if the clients can look for their identified writers in social media.

kellyb253
7/26/18

This is a super professional service! Everything is so simple and convenient that you can save yourself a bunch of time! When I had to order my essay here for the first time, a friendly support manager has kindly answered all of my questions and even helped to place an order. I also like the guarantees they give. They just make you confident in success. Finally, I received a top-notch essay without plagiarism and got an A+ for it, which is odd because my literature teacher is quite demanding when it comes to different papers. I will definitely come to order here again! Thank you!

robetr
12/13/17

They charge 30 -40 $ a page from clients and pay 6-8 $to us. Thieves. They dont deserve to be humans first of all. QA team the worst of all.... One of the sucking company I had ever worked.

katanam1
11/6/17

All writers will not be writing your papers as from tomorrow.The clients are overcharged and we are paid peanuts.Not leaving at that point they have the worst QA.

katanak
10/9/17

Somebody should tell Jennifer QA that edusson is old than her.I think she can be a good writer if she is told to write all those orders that are posted there.Stop your neocolonism....stop suspending accounts for no reason.

kayt45
5/31/17

Omar Alsayed from their company approached me on Linkedin. I did their so called acceptance test to become a writer and was told i was successful. As soon as I submitted copies of my ID's they responded that my application was declined and the reason is 'confidential' Maybe they are really in the business of Identity Theft! Scammers!!

lisaf162
5/29/17

There is something not right about this company! Stay away from them! I always got a feel as though they were some kind of internet scam. Then I thought I was being silly. Since then, I got messed around a lot! BAD COMPANY. STAY AWAY.

samk107
4/6/17

You can imagine a 4 page for a deadline of 2 days. The writer gets $30 while the site have $120..This is wrong. Someone to save the writers from this greedy company

mkulimam
2/23/17

Any writer seeking a position in this company run as fast as you can. Clients are overcharged while writers are underpaid and harassed for no reason. I have never been this much discouraged in my entire life.

candyr6
12/2/16

THe best way to save time and get a good mark is to turn to Edusson. I ordered reserch paper lst month and got it ina week with. I was surprised to see such a good work. So I got an A and was the hppiest in the world. I will totaly recomend edusson.

Tip for consumers: Check out their ebooks too. As they really write those. I enjoyed "How to mke money s a blogger".

nikkiv6
11/28/16

EDUSSON is the worst. They give you a plagiarized paper and charge you an arm and a leg for their bull$#*! work. You are better off not doing the paper and receive an F than to trust them and a get a plagiarize paper. i received a plagiarized paper and now I am stuck with not only an F but an Academic Probation because of it. Stay away from them I beg you.

kymberlyk
10/17/16

I assigned my paper to a writer (Ms. Valentine) and they delivered my paper way before my deadline. I was impressed. First i had doubts about the quality but went on to read through it to realize that it was perfect without plagiarism. The writer was also responsive and drove the conversation to a friendly but professional perspective, just so that we could keep in touch. I loved it. Thank you Edusson

Tip for consumers: try it!

jaysonl11
10/3/16

The assignment was very poorly written, the assignment criteria was not followed nor was the essay question answered. A free flowing, uninterupted essay was supposed to have been written, the essay contained numerous subheadings in which it was followed by complete nonsense as well as incorporating snippets of another topic. The text was also hugely spaced. Stay away!

The money can be released only after the full revision of a paper and when the client is 100% satisfied with the results and the work done.

By Jacob S., Edusson Representative

You can as well WhatsApp me for assignments :+254716060075

By Evance O.

Edusson is the best. Was introduced by a Friend..]

By Ching L.

Questions? Get answers from the Edusson staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Edusson