Review of Plag.lt

Tel: +370 657 7754

1 star

raimondasl
6/24/18
very good site, always helps. only good words and recomendations,
i always use this site to check my works of college.
andriusz
6/24/18
The best company. I am so excited. Saved me in various situations. Thanks very much to this company, without it I would not have done the work in time.
laurynasa2
5/30/18
Great website if you need to check any scientific work. I helped me a lot because plag.lt found found 10 percents of plagiatarism and then was I had a time to read and correct.
kristinar28
5/22/18
I always use this site when i want to check my report before submitting to university, it may get expensive if you want additional options, but it's worth it!
gretag8
5/18/18
emilijas
5/16/18
Great site! It helps me a lot. Of course, it could be a little cheaper for a students, but Thank you anyway! I will recommend it to my friends!
indrel1
4/25/18
dar negaliu atsidaryti failo, kad ivertinciau Jusu darbo kokybe, bet labai tikiuosi nenusivilti ir ateityje naudotis jusu paslaugomis
sarunasp1
4/23/18
I have used it for most of my academic writtings. It show me my faults, easy correct. It could be a little cheaper for a students, cause now it is a little expensive.
eglec
4/19/18
aš čia esu tik dėl euriukų :D bet šiaip geras puslapis, tik labai gaila, kad mokamas. Šiandien daug kartų kėliau tą patį darbą, tai dabar reikia laukti kurį laiką, kol jį galėsiu vėl įkelti, bet nieko. $#*! happens. o šiaip tai viskas liuks.
viktorijab1
4/13/18
Best known plagiarism checker and plagiarism detection for students and etc. The website is innovative, fast and accurate. I recommend it !
dominykal
3/15/18
It checks documents very fast. It is always accurate. I would recommend it to all the students and teachers.
lad286
2/21/18
So far it's a very good site to check what is coppied from the internet.Also it is a great way to learn too
adomass
1/8/18
best plagiarsim website for the people who need to check their university essays, and so on. I highly recommend this website
virgiusv
12/21/17
It shows you text prases and matches with plagarism.
The software is free, but if you want to see a detailed report you need to pay for it. For sharing and writing reviews of this programe you can earn money. With this credits you can pay for the detailed report.
rolandass
11/26/17
this website helps me alot to find plagiate in my documents, im very happy and satisfiyed, recommend all to use this absolutely free website.
audriusd
9/5/17
Plag.lt is the best way to check students works in schools or universities. Whit that program students can writte any works much more easier than ussual.
karinas13
9/4/17
Plag.lt is a great way for students to feel rest assured about handing in a near flawless report and I was shocked by how quickly the results were returned! Thank you! I will recommend it to my friends!

Questions? Get answers from the Plag.lt staff and other customers.

Plag.lt?