Plag.lt

Plag.lt has a consumer rating of 4.94 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Plag.lt also ranks 12th among Writing Other sites.

How would you rate Plag.lt?

“PERFECT”

Raimondas L.
6/24/18

very good site, always helps. only good words and recomendations, i always use this site to check my works of college.

raimondasl
June 24th, 2018
very good site, always helps. only good words and recomendations,
i always use this site to check my works of college.
andriusz
June 24th, 2018
The best company. I am so excited. Saved me in various situations. Thanks very much to this company, without it I would not have done the work in time.
laurynasa2
May 30th, 2018
Great website if you need to check any scientific work. I helped me a lot because plag.lt found found 10 percents of plagiatarism and then was I had a time to read and correct.
kristinar28
May 22nd, 2018
I always use this site when i want to check my report before submitting to university, it may get expensive if you want additional options, but it's worth it!
gretag8
May 18th, 2018
emilijas
May 16th, 2018
Great site! It helps me a lot. Of course, it could be a little cheaper for a students, but Thank you anyway! I will recommend it to my friends!
sarunasp1
April 23rd, 2018
I have used it for most of my academic writtings. It show me my faults, easy correct. It could be a little cheaper for a students, cause now it is a little expensive.
viktorijab1
April 13th, 2018
Best known plagiarism checker and plagiarism detection for students and etc. The website is innovative, fast and accurate. I recommend it !
lad286
February 21st, 2018
So far it's a very good site to check what is coppied from the internet.Also it is a great way to learn too
dominykal
March 15th, 2018
It checks documents very fast. It is always accurate. I would recommend it to all the students and teachers.
adomass
January 8th, 2018
best plagiarsim website for the people who need to check their university essays, and so on. I highly recommend this website
rolandass
November 26th, 2017
this website helps me alot to find plagiate in my documents, im very happy and satisfiyed, recommend all to use this absolutely free website.
virgiusv
December 21st, 2017
It shows you text prases and matches with plagarism.
The software is free, but if you want to see a detailed report you need to pay for it. For sharing and writing reviews of this programe you can earn money. With this credits you can pay for the detailed report.
audriusd
September 5th, 2017
Plag.lt is the best way to check students works in schools or universities. Whit that program students can writte any works much more easier than ussual.
karinas13
September 4th, 2017
Plag.lt is a great way for students to feel rest assured about handing in a near flawless report and I was shocked by how quickly the results were returned! Thank you! I will recommend it to my friends!

Questions? Get answers from the Plag.lt staff and other customers.

plag.lt plagiato patikros sistema vienintel?? aptinka perfrazuot?? plagiat??. Tekstai tikrinami su didesne nei 14 trln. dokument?_ duomen?_ baze, daugeli?_ kalb?_.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plag.lt?

Have a question about Plag.lt?