Sweets

Sweets has a consumer rating of 2.71 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Sweets ranks 74th among Food & Drink Other sites.

How would you rate Sweets?

“We HIGHLY RECOMMEND edibleimages.net, we are return...”

Thomas T.
8/23/12

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND edibleimages.net, we are return customers for many years and will continue with their company only!

“Run, don't walk”

Catherine M.
4/3/12

Run, don't walk. This company is nuts. I contacted them to request a quote on 3/23 and we exchanged some normal emails. Then suddenly my spam filter stopped letting their emails through. When they didn't hear back from me after just a couple days, they sent me this nasty email (copied and pasted below exactly as sent), which I found when I checked my spam filter on 4/3: "we said if you found a lower price, we would match or reduce ours. We have not heard from you rude person. Do not email us anymore for any future orders, you will get no orders from us." Something must be very wrong with someone at this company. Thankfully, we already had gone with another vendor, so we were not left in the lurch. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

catherinem7
April 3rd, 2012

Run, don't walk. This company is nuts.

"we said if you found a lower price, we would match or reduce ours.
We have not heard from you rude person.
Do not email us anymore for any future orders, you will get no orders from us."

edible p. – Sweets Rep

We are not responsible for customer's Spam filter. We were not rude in any way.

queenb
April 19th, 2012

The lack of customer service this business has, just shows that they shouldn't deal with the public. They don't care about being kind or nice, or professional on any level, they just want your money and for you to shut up. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone under any circumstance. There are businesses out there who care about the customer in a professional way, this however is not one of them. Don't waste your time.

edible p. – Sweets Rep

Customer requested invoice, we sent invoice, but, she wanted more free items than we could offer.

patricias16
July 8th, 2013

I also found them to be rude. I placed an order for an edible photo. I did include directions in the order to make the picture a portrait, but just wanted to be sure, so I emailed them to make the phone portrait, NOT LANDSCAPE. I received a very terse reply, basically implying that they can read and I didn't have to send a separate email with caps to explain what I wanted done. I felt like I was being scolded like a child. I don't need to deal with that. I canceled my order and will never order from them again.

edible p. – Sweets Rep

Customer wanted us to hold on the phone several times during the day and wrote us several emails. We were able to resolve her issue, however, she did not followup with us, instead she went to SiteJabber.

thomast9
August 23rd, 2012

cheryla
November 10th, 2010

The woman my daughter dealt with was very rude to her, called her stupid, made a comment to her DUH!, no need for these rude ways, so I called her to complain and she was the same way with me and said well your daughter is stupid for not following directions. She was not putting in a order she was inquiring about the business and checking prices, she did not even put in a quantity and the women informed her she had submitted an order and she did not have time to deal with such stupid people and to not contact her online or phone or she would have her lawers sue me for harrasment. I have never in my life dealt with someone so inhumane. There was no need for her rudeness toward me nor my daughter. She screamed at me the whole time I was on the phone trying to ask her questions. I can not see how she has been able to run any business with an attitude like that. I would not recommend for anyone to order anything from her or her business.

edible p. – Sweets Rep

Three of our operators tried to help these ladies, but they did not listen and kept asking the same questions. We told them we just could not help them any further. And it appears they went right to Site Jabber.

sharons10
April 27th, 2011

Edibleimages.net is a Christian website. If anyone yelled, it was nobody from there, trust me. They are the most kind, helpful people in the universe! I run a local bakery and have dealt with them for many years and will continue to do business with them for many more. Get your facts straight before sending negativity. Sharon Sims

edible p. – Sweets Rep

Thank you for your kind words.

paulad5
August 23rd, 2012

BEST Edible Images period! We are a small bakery and have tried many edible image companies, and edibleimages.net is by far the best in quality and workmanship. We highly recommend them.

Questions? Get answers from the Sweets staff and other customers.

edible p.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sweets?

Have a question about Sweets?