Review of EdensGarden

San Clemente,, CA 92673
Tel: 949.388.1999

ameliab28
11/17/18

I found another awesome place to buy amazing quality oils! Their customer service makes all of my purchases effortless. I've never had any reason to contact them because all my purchases were as described, in addition, their shipping and tracking info was prompt. I definitely would recommend this company :)

roseannz
4/20/16

I became very interested in essential oils (EO) and aromatherapy early last year. I found a great site for buying Unscented base lotions and started buying many of that company's EOs also. But early THIS year, I discovered Edens Garden's 100% therapeutic oils and blends, and HOW I WISH I HAD PURCHASED ALL MY OILS THERE AT THE START! Out of the many different brands of EOs I bought, Edens Garden is THE VERY BEST!! There is a distinct difference with their oils- the scent is stronger and cleaner and to me, the effects of the EOs are much more evident. Yet their prices are less expensive than the majority of the other companies. My orders arrive quickly, and along with each order, you get a booklet, "150 Ways to Use EOs". Edens Garden has about 150 oils, in addition to carrier oils. The site has information on each oil they sell, and they have 2-3 different volumes you can choose from. I'm serious-PLEASE TRY Edens Garden's oils. Compare their oils to ones you already have, and you WILL smell and feel the difference.

Questions? Get answers from the EdensGarden staff and other customers.

EdensGarden?