Aromaaz International reviews

Tel: +919643342464
aromaazinternational@gmail.com

tanatswat
2/12/19

I travel a lot and have different addresses but generally use Paypal to pay for things online because of Buyer Protection. I am glad that I used Paypal for this piece of **** though! They sent my product to the address on my Paypal instead of the one I specified. When I told them that DHL informed me that the destination of the product could be changed if it hadn't arrived yet when there was still time the destination wasn't changed and it was still shipped to the wrong address. Then because I couldn't collect it it was sent back. When I asked what was going on (which I had to do several times by the way) they told me that they would now ship it to the correct address. Mind you more than a week passed without any feedback so I asked them what was going on. Before they would reply within a few hours but now silence. So I escalated the issue to Paypal to get my money back. After telling my friends this they all agreed that their lack of communication was unprofessional and they should have verified my current address if there was a conflict anywhere before shipping anything off. A lawyer friend of mine informed me that often companies like this ignore smaller customers in order to deal with bigger fish that buy stuff in bulk. Well if that was the case in my case, excuse me for not buying 1000litres of rose attar instead of a small bottle.
Update: I wanted to check if anything has been done on the website and it seems that I can't access my account. I used the e-mail I always used and entered my password but it's saying my credentials are invalid. When I used the forgot password option, there was an e-mail sent to me with my password. It was the password I was entering all that time. I decided to copy and paste it into the log in but it gave me the same invalid credentials bull. I'm not much of a technical person but it seems like my account was deleted or blocked... I'm not quite sure, but since they have refused to communicate with me I will never know. I just hope that my issue is resolved with Paypal and I get my money back. Then I'll go to a shop instead of ordering from another continent. Don't order goods that are from a country far away from you. The rose attar in your area is just as good and from the other reviews I've read probably more legit than what you'll get at Aromaaz...

paramhanss1
1/10/19

I really like using essential oils everyday. I buy oil always from there, it get oils fresh and effective. So I started doing some research and Aromaaz International oils.

jitendrak6
1/10/19

its very good portal for review products.. and Customer care Team, they serve me till my delivery completed Special thanks to all customer care team

apoorwas
1/10/19

Good product with easy delivery..Customer services is really better...I would be highly recommend to all...Thanks

chandank18
12/5/18

I am very Happy with Aromaazinternational.com because of its give offers top-grade quality floral absolute oils that play a key part in aromatherapy.

thepackersm
11/2/18

Its very nice experience with Aromaaz International especially Customer care Team, they serve me till my delivery completed Special thanks to all customer care team.

ravik76
7/30/18

I am really satisfied with this products. I use them every day. They work well in the prevention of every illness. Especially, during this season of cold and flu when I do get sick they are really effective due to antiviral properties. So, I suggest everyone use these oils in daily life. Aromaaz International essential oil They work really great.

priyankas21
2/23/18

They did what was assured to me that it got my ordered Spice oils at the scheduled time. Very much happy and satisfied with the services and quality of oils that I have received.

saurabha2
1/18/18

The best type of essential oils provided by this portal. I recommended you all use this service one.

sonalis10
12/16/17

I personally love all types of organic oils provided by this portal. And also they give really responsible customer care service to solve every kind of queries related to the product and delivery date.

dharamveerf
10/31/17

This Portal provides best quality essential oils at affordable Prices.These essential oil are good for skin and health.

ravik62
9/23/17

I m happy to buy products with this portal....Very responsive costumer care services.....
Can buy easily from here without a doubt

muditm1
8/28/17

I am really satisfied with the Aromaaz International essential oil products. I use them every day. They work well in prevention of every illness. Especially, during this season of cold and flu when I do get sick they are really effective due to antiviral properties. I suggest everyone to use these oils in daily life. Although, they are little bit pricey, I love these oils. Besides, issue them for disinfecting, cleaning and even in my laundry work. They work really great. Theyve removed my acne and scars on my face. And Im also pleased by their fast customer service.

nidhis15
8/22/17

Best essential oils company that provides various types of essential oils under one online portal at affordable prices.

Questions? Get answers from the Aromaaz International staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Aromaaz International