Review of JadeBloom

support@jadebloom.com

1 star

meganb161
10/27/18

Really, not everyday you find products like this. So I bought toothpaste, and I have really sensitive mouth. So I was thinking that it's going to be the same as with all the others. But, what happened was just wow. It helped me really well, I mean my teeth now are really strong and shiny, thank you.

katel122
7/2/18

Everything about JadeBloom is wonderful! The oils are fantastic, the staff are wonderful, very knowledgeable, helpful, and truly care about the well-being of their customers. I've been a customer for about 2 years (if not more) and I have to say that they never cease to amaze me. I love the fact that there is never any pressure to make a purchase, and that there aren't any "membership fees" to have to try to come up with the funds for on a monthly basis. I would recommend JadeBloom as a primary source for high quality certified essential oils.

bettyb112
3/13/18

I recently purchased a diffuser that came with three oils. I was not happy with the diffuser so I contacted Jade Bloom customer service. They were very pleasant to deal with. I dealt with Jackie. I was given a refund immediately and very much appreciate it. I love my Jade Bloom oils and will continue to use them. Kudos to Jade Bloom customer service.

jackiem110
2/2/18

I have tried many different essential oils companies and Jade bloom is #1! The product is high quality, I love that the bottle stickers are see through and I know exactly when I need to reorder, the shipping is fast and the customer service is the BEST I have ever encountered! I am a customer for life!

nikkif15
9/13/17

I love JadeBloom! I have taken the university classes an graduated an now I'm involved in the game they have, I have placed a few orders an I have even joined the collectors club! I made a YouTube video opening my first package! I love all the learning there is on their website, Jade Bloom has been the best source for high quality oils for decent prices that I have found so far thank you JadeBloom for being the best I love all your products an I tell everyone I know about your company an all the amazing things you are doing to educate people on proper oil use! You have all the information we need to make the right choice for what we want from our oils, you have such a descriptive description page filled with all sorts of interesting information on your oils everything we need to know an should know I love your company an I'm so happy to be a part of it

jenniferb334
9/6/17

I love using essential oils, I have used other more expensive brands and have found Jade Bloom oils of comparable quality for a fraction of the cost. I love the fact that Jade Bloom offers the Oil University to gain personal knowledge about each individual oil offered and how to use and blend the oils. The information is key to becoming a safe and effective essential oil user. I'm hooked! Love my Jade Bloom oils!

mechilleg
8/2/17

These oils are high quality and priced right so that all families can afford to be healthy and stay healthy with essential oils. This company GIVES you FREE oils for taking the Essential Oils learning program, online at Jade Bloom University! This company has amazing staff!

lindaw245
4/21/17

I'm so glad I discovered these oils. They are affordable as well as organic and because of that I have been able to gain quite a collection of them. I have used the higher priced ones and honestly do no notice any difference. I will stick with these oils. They are a wonderful business and are constantly adding to their selection of oils. I can't say enough about their customer service either. . I am a very satisfied customer and I highly recommend them.

jessicas221
2/22/17

I have recently started using Jade Bloom oils and I am beyond impressed. I have tried doTerra oils and Jade Bloom's oils are just as good in my opinion except they are like wayyy cheaper. I think they are cheaper because there aren't 20 people getting a cut of the profits. You don't have to pay to be a member. You can order just the oils you want. They even offer Jade Bloom University and when you complete it, they give you $32 to spend on their products...so you get to try them for free. I was so happy with my first order I have already placed and received my second order and am getting ready to place my third order!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND trying Jade Bloom!!!!

cherim16
1/8/17

I worked in the Holistic Health industry for 15 years and used serveral different EO companies. Jade Bloom bottom line is great because you can use quality oils for your clients without cutting into profit margins. Also, customer service is top notch and shipping is free.

heatherd6
11/4/16

I'm just so impressed with this company. First of all, they source fair trade, ORGANIC essential oils. At prices you can't beat (they've cut out the MLM middle man). They offer sales that are fantastic too. And you can checkout using Amazon and PayPal! PLUS, they offer a 'EO University' for free, Try them-free shipping too!
https://jadebloom.com?acc=0a0a0c8aaa00ade50f74a3f0ca981ed7 https://jadebloom.com?acc=0a0a0c8aaa00ade50f74a3f0ca981ed7

jasons197
5/27/16

I've been buying Young Living Oils for 5+ years. Now I don't review often, but I have share this as I love natural essential oils and I use them daily. After doing my research and finding Jade Bloom I have learned something that's kind of infuriating Young Living is expensive, but I'm also not willing to sacrifice quality for price. A while back I saw an ad to try a bottle of Lavender Oil from Jade Bloom on Facebook. I tried it and I couldn't believe the quality. Since then I've ordered the following oils and been equally impressed: orange, lemon, cypress, and tea tree. Jade Blooms' prices are almost too low to be true, like under $10. I have had two of my YL using friends try Jade Bloom oils and we can't believe what we have found. Kudos to you Jade Bloom. Much success.

mattv9
12/18/15

100% Pure Oils! Outstanding Prices! Easy Fast Checkout! No Adds! Free Shipping Option! Fast Delivery! What else do you need to know?

I Ordered 2 oz of 100% pure Argan Oil for $13 free shipping. 1 oz anywhere locally is $12 by far the best price I have seen. The email said I would have it by Monday. It came Friday!

Jade Bloom all the way!!!

lawanas
6/16/15

I purchased this product a few weeks ago and my hair has never looked or performed better. I bought the Regrow for a problem area of my hair but have been so happy with the way this product has made my hair look and feel I almost forgot about the reason I purchased it. My hair is partially gray and Gray hair can be a little difficult to handle. Now my hair is so easy to manage from the roots to the ends and it looks beautiful. Love it, Love it, Love it. I

juliel27
9/15/14

I've been buying Doterra Oils for the past 2 1/2 years. I love natural essential oils and I use them daily. Doterra is expensive, but I'm also not willing to sacrifice quality for price. A couple of months ago I saw an ad to try a bottle of Lavender Oil from jade Bloom come across my facebook page. I tried it out and fell in love. Since then I've ordered the following natural essential oils from them and I have been equally impressed with the quality: cinnamon bark, orange, lemon, cypress, tea tree, frankincense, and peppermint. The prices are amazingly low ($6 to $9) and I am happy to share this find with others. Three of my friends that also use Doterra oils regularly are now trying the Jade Bloom oils and so far they have been impressed with the quality. I'm hoping this company continues to grow and offers new oils as I have a fairly large collection.

Hello, Diane! Thank you for your question! Jade Bloom does not use any synthetic ingredients in our essential oils, they are all 100% pure therapeutic grade. You can see this information by checking the GC/MS reports we post on all of our product pages. In addition, we only source organic raw materials for distillation :) Let us know if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns. We are always happy to help!

By Jade B.

While I was just noticing the same thing, the similarity in both reviews, it is also true that it's a very common phrase and sentiment among essential oil users who use them medicinally. So it's hard to say, there are several similarities in the two reviews not just that phrase but they are also probably common patterns (comparing quality, having friends in their EO circle try it also) dedicated users might follow. At least those who are in it for the medicinal benefits over profit and happy to switch companies for a lower price so not married to their supplier based on financial gain but rather based on quality and value.

By Gwyn E.

Hey there! Thank you so much for your order with us! We would love to look into this for you. Orders typically arrive in 3 business days. :) Please contact our customer service line 10am-7pm MST Monday-Friday and they can pull up your account and make sure your order arrives safely.

By Jade B.

Hello Valerie! Thanks for your question. :) Most of our customers are either former, or current Young Living Customers. They confirm on a daily basis the fact that our quality meets and in some cases surpasses the quality of Young Living's essential oils. One of the reasons we're able to charge significantly less for our oils is the fact that we do not adhere to the Multi Level Marketing business model that Young LIving adheres to. Our oils are 100% pure and we do not use chemicals or dilute our oils in any way. We harvest our plants and seeds from all over the world in the best indigenous locations. We created a video that discusses this very question in detail. You can view it here: https://vimeo.com/145230226 Here is a list of blends we currently offer and how they compare to Young Living blends: PROTECT compares to Thieves RELIEF compares to Breathe Again UNWIND compares to Stress Away WELL-BEING compares to Valor BOOST compares to En-R-Gee SOOTHE compares to PanAway DELIGHT compares to Joy CITRUS compares to Citrus Fresh TRIM compares to Slique DIGEST compares to Digize CLEANSE compares to Purification ALLEVIATE compares to M-Grain EMPOWER compares to Progessence Plus

By Jade B.

Only the ones that state that they are. Not many from Jade Bloom are best I can tell but I think there may be a blend or two that include a carrier oil, however they also clearly state that. When the bottle simply says 100% Peppermint essential oil for instance that should mean it does not contain a carrier and since this company does list a carrier in one or two cases it indicates to me they abide by this rule. Hope this helps

By Gwyn E.

Hey there! Thank you so much for your question. We have been around since August of 2014. :)

By Jade B.

Hello Cindy! We're very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. Typically most orders arrive between 3 and 5 business days from the date of purchase. If you ever experience a delayed shipment, please contact Jade Bloom's Customer Service Department via email at support@jadebloom.com or by phone at 844-787-3645 anytime between 10 AM and 5 PM MST Monday through Friday. Alternatively, you can live chat for immediate service from any page of our website during business hours. They will promptly resolve your issue.

By Jade B.

Hello Linda! In addition to Cinnamon Bark, Coriander and Clove are excellent options for alleviating the symptoms of Diabetes. Please let us know if you have any further questions. We are always here to help.

By Jade B.

I have done my best to answer these with the knowledge I have. You most definitely should try the oils for yourself and make a decision best suited to your preferences. It did not cost me anything but the price of oil I wanted to try, so only a few dollars. I did a chair massage event where it rained, of course I was under a tent, but the wind blew all day and the temperature dropped. After 9 hours of this I woke in the middle of the night with a sore throat and beginning ear ache. I immediately started taking Protect, I never got sick and the symptoms went away. I have thoroughly enjoyed these oils because of the price as well as the quality. It will not hurt to try them, I am confident if you are not satisfied they will refund you. I have never had problems or needed such a refund, however; I have had questions and they have promptly returned my phone calls as well as answered any emails in a timely fashion. Good luck and continue using oils no matter what company you decide.

By Misty E.

Yes you can take Lemon Oil internally.

By Misty E.
Questions? Get answers from the JadeBloom staff and other customers.

1 Photo for JadeBloom