Review of EdenPHost.ca

Toronto, Ontario M3K 1N2, Canada
Tel: 1-855-866-3336

sarajb
4/9/15

extremely knowledgeable and affordable. We have two sites with them and i strongly recommend them to any one who wants to have piece of mind about their web site and SEO . They are a txt/email/phone call away , excellent customer service!
We owe our success online to them. Thank you EdenPhost for everything ,

frankr40
11/19/14

We have been dealing with EdenPhost for last 15 years. They host and designed our web site
actually three web sites
they are AMAZING , very professional and unbelievably affordable
I recommend them to any one who wants a professional web site yet extremely affordable

johns160
11/12/14

Hello:

I had my domain name lonewolfsullivan.com registered with 1&1.com for several years.

In February of 2011 I transferred my domain name to edenphost.ca in Toronto, Canada. I PAID FOR 3 YEARS OF REGISTRATION.

The so-called control panel that was outsourced never worked, so I was unable to use my domain name. Staff at edenphost promised to help, but were unable to, and finally were obnoxious about it and refused. They told me to reconfigure the so-called "control panel" myself, which was impossible.

Three weeks ago I demanded a code to transfer my domain name back to 1&1.com but edenphost.ca refused.

I demanded a refund for the remainder of the 3 years payment. Actually 2 years was only a "credit" which I have demanded they return. Edenphost.ca refuses to give the refund and has ordered me to not contact them. They claim they don't care about me complaining to authorities.

UPDATE: 1 & 1 turned out to be the villain. They virtually give away domain names the first time, but then you have to pay about $20 per year. I wanted 4 domain names transferred to Eden P. Host, but 1 & 1 would not allow it. Once you sign with 1 & 1 you can't get out! You have to pay 1 & 1 a "transfer" fee, I believe. They are too greedy. Eden P. Host only charges $10 a year for a domain name.

John Sullivan

Questions? Get answers from the EdenPHost.ca staff and other customers.

EdenPHost.ca?