This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

eMaxxCream.us

eMaxxCream.us

eMaxxCream.us has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. eMaxxCream.us ranks 699th among Skin Care sites.

How would you rate eMaxxCream.us?

“This really works”

Karen N.
10/21/16

The eye serum is wonderful - haven't needed botox on crows feet in 3 months. Yes it does work - and yes it is correct that it is an auto- fill program monthly. I called today to get a refill and they told me they could provide some discounts to help. I did have to sign up for monthly refills, but you get what you pay for

“Total Scam...”

Jan C.
8/15/16

First let me say that you will also find this product(s) on: http://ecomaxxantiagingcream.net As for the product, in my opinion it does not work at all. The video's on their sight showing the product working are total BS. The root of the business is to get you to try a trial version for the shipping cost of about $4.95. Then, without any authorization, they bill your credit card for approximately $89.96 about 5-7 days later. I foolishly consented to buy their Eye Serum at checkout for another $4.95 in shipping costs. About 6-days later I was charged $89.69 for that product as well. To be clear, I did read all the fine print in the transaction and nowhere was it stated that I was obligated to buy the product in the future or that there would be future charges. They just simply did it. I was rather surprised that the on-line reviews were so good about this product. That is till I dug into the source of the reviews. It would seen that the company supplied all the on-line reviews on various sites. Thus I am hoping Site Jabber will keep this review so that others are not hurt by this company or their bogus products.

karenn48
October 21st, 2016

janc34
August 15th, 2016

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the eMaxxCream.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eMaxxCream.us?

Have a question about eMaxxCream.us?