eBooksWeb.net

eBooksWeb.net has a consumer rating of 1.58 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. eBooksWeb.net also ranks 46th among Ebook sites. The most common issues with eBooksWeb.net are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate eBooksWeb.net?

“Really good customer service”

Rab B.
7/29/19

Previous reviews does not do justice to the experience we have had with this company. I hope either leadership has changed or they got good hold of what they are doing. Anyway, we had good experience overall. The product came in fine and within promised ETA. Wishing them good luck for future !!

“Amazon 3rd party seller, completely unreliable”

Martin H.
3/10/20

Ordered 6 books thru this 3rd party seller. 340 +$ with shipping. Was supposed to be here more than 3 months ago. Received only one 21$ book (the cheapest in the order). Sent 3 inquiry emails to their customer service. Only response I got was we're looking into it and will update you when we have information. No further updates ever received.

martinh294
March 10th, 2020
maryd912
March 26th, 2020
If I could give 0 stars I would. No book ,no response to requests for tracking. Eventually gave a refund but I wanted the book.
rabb1
July 29th, 2019
tonglhlo
October 11th, 2018
I ordered a book for school and requested expedited shipping method, 4-8 business days on 9/14/18 Here we are almost a month later on 10/11/18, with no book or tracking information! I don't know how they are even able to stay in business. They should be locked up somewhere for fraud. No integrity what so ever. I'll never place an order through a 3rd party vendor again!
charlenew35
October 30th, 2017
Awful. These guys took my money for a book despite saying they don't taake it until the order is fulfilled and ready to ship. They don't answer emails or voice calls/messages. This Monday, I was just about to call PayPal and open a dispute resolution when I get a 3am email Sunday night/Monday morning saying my money had been refunded. No explanation, no nothing. Do not buy from these guys. Unless you dont mind loaning someone else your money for a few weeks or so.
jarrids
August 11th, 2017
I bought a book from these jokers via Biblio.com and the book was listed as "NEW" but what they sent me was NOT a new book. Dishonest sellers seem to be the norm on Biblio.com, so I would avoid both them and eBooksweb going forward. If I wanted to have this book in "good" condition, I would have bought it for a lot cheaper but I thought I was getting a "NEW" copy because that's how they listed it. I won't go through the hassle of returning it because it's not worth my time but I will post this negative review to help others avoid them!
barbaram431
June 4th, 2018
Purchased book through Barnes & Noble marketplace; paid for book; never got book. No tracking, no contact information, no way to reach them. After four calls to Barnes & Noble, I finally was promised a refund. Hopefully they actually process the refund. I would think after seeing the other reviews here, they wouldnt let them post on their marketplace.
aussiet
December 17th, 2017
Purchased a book through Barnes and Noble with Ebooksweb being the third party seller. CANNOT CONTACT COMPANY! They will not respond to any requests, not even for the tracking number that they advertise they will provide you! No book, no tracking number, no communication. They just take your money and leave you with no way to request a refund!! Barnes and Noble just as bad as they will act like that cannot help you get your money back!! AVOID COMPANY!
janicem69
March 8th, 2017
I ordered through textbookrush who sent my order to ebooksweb. I was promised 24 hour shipping and it's over a week later. No Book, No tracking number, No response. They are SO shady. I hate getting screwed. :( AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
susans809
July 31st, 2018
I ordered a book through Barnes and Noble Marketplace on July 9th, on the 11th I received an email that said the order was processing. Still processing on the 24th so I emailed them, no response. Emailed again on the 27th...no response but it still said order processing. Got Barnes and Noble customer service involved and the seller (Ebooksweb) finally responded. Said they mailed it on the 11th (no tracking info), said it must have been lost and they would refund my money. Odd that it still shows my order is processing. I doubt that book was ever mailed and can only hope that I will get a refund. Wish I had checked reviews first but trusted since it was affiliated with Barnes and Noble. Save yourself some trouble and just stay away!
t
December 29th, 2015
We ordered a new audio book (CDs) on 18 December that we intended as a gift for someone during Christmas/year end holidays but got a used CD-set instead. Contacted the book seller multiple times via email and they claimed they couldn't find our order, which was ridiculous. Their telephone contact is merely a voice recording message, no live person to talk to. They sell books via multiple channels such as textbooksrus but we purchased directly from their own site. We think it's just an excuse not to refund our dues.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from them. If something goes wrong, you can't reach anyone live to talk to. They only reply to email once every 2 days. Their customer service phone number (888-215-0780 or 800-910-8249) is useless.

jaweriaz
October 31st, 2017
I bought a book and It was gift. I am so happy that it was perfectly packed and in best condition. Thank you so much and I must say your customer service is also good.

Questions? Get answers from the eBooksWeb.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eBooksWeb.net?

Have a question about eBooksWeb.net?