Review of ebookers

customerrelations@ebookers.com

5 reviews with 2 stars

emirb15
3/18/17

Their customer support is terrible. They make it difficult to contact them, and when you do, they provide no assistance. You take a risk booking with them. I have no enemies to whom I could recommend ebookers, so I would not recommend it to anyone.

zenah1
11/18/14

I had originally booked flights with ebookers flying out from London GW to Dubai via Kiev. After careful consideration I felt It would be just as much in price and less of a hassle (as I would have a long wait for a connecting flight and would have to organise two over night stays due to the unusual flight times) that it wouldn't be much extra if I changed my flights and bought another ticket to fly direct from London to Dubai. I phoned Ebookers and requested to cancel my flights after finding direct flights on 'Travel up' at a more reasonable price. The booking officer insisted that he could offer the same flights through ebookers via their Price Guarantee service. I thought this was great and went ahead with the booking. On approaching the end of my booking, the final price offered from ebookers was not the price matching the 'Travel up' website. They offer a price guarantee service however, I would have to take a screen shot of the 'travel up ' offer and send it on to PriceGuarentee@ebookers.co.uk. The booking officer informed me that I would need to make sure it was a legitimate website, and that the exact flights represented were the same featured on eBookers.

I did exactly as instructed and sent my screen shot of to the advised email.
I had a reply stating that what I had sent did not show the date, I later sent another screen shot back highlighting the date along with the required evidence. I again received another email stating that this was insufficient due to the fact that the flight number was not visible. I then sent another screen shot highlighting the flight number, price, date and time of the flight, the date and time I had discovered the flights along with the website it had featured on. Again, another email stating that this was insufficient.

Im not sure what more I need to do in order to receive a price match and I am very disappointed and let down by the service provided by the company and their inability to pay up!

amandaw34
5/16/14

I used to book a lot with ebookers and when everything is fine that's great but when there's a problem, get ready for a lot of frustration. So many hoops to jump through to sort out something that was not my fault. First time I put it down to bad luck but when similar happened, I realized that it was the system that was wrong. Now I use different sites to make my bookings.

johanns9
5/5/14

In gerneral its a good company which I have booked many of my flights but there is too much upselling in the booking process...

jennifers79
2/4/14

The plane ticket I reserved on ebookers.de was cancelled four different times because they couldn't confirm the flight connections (please note, that I changed the return date almost every time, thinking that it would make a difference... it didn't!). When I contacted ebookers.de to clarify an important issue, ebookers took two full weeks to finally respond.

No, they are in English pounds

By Colleen F.

Questions? Get answers from the ebookers staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ebookers