Review of DropshipLand

DropshipLand reviews

Tel: 1-877-376-7747

anthonh1
11/18/14

I joined dropshipland.com a year ago and with out notice, they charged my cc. I wasted months fighting for a refund without result. Just a bunch of conmen.

christopherb5
11/14/14

Have had their crap site dormant for months, have not sold a single thing after months of marketing and they have just had the audacity to charge me again today!

walterw14
9/20/14

The people behind this site are renowned to be hard core fraudsters. They fake testimonials. Here is one site they used to run:

In all likelihood, the positives here were posted by them too, just like all the fake testimonials they use. One has to wonder why there is never any mention of a url to verify the claims (one poster claims he sells elsewhere, yeah right, where? Facebook? Share your facebook url so that we can all verify).

My advice is to stay far away from crooks like this, they have been spreading false information for years to fill their own pockets. They have 0 interest in other people, their priority is to pocket MONEY and they will go to any length to get it.

Tip for consumers: Please don't waste time and money.

markw82
3/30/14

Same scam as previous owner, see:

The owner shifted ownership to the US to avoid VAT. Avoid like the plague, not a dropshipper, just an intermediary who makes money from hosting fees and by marking up prices. They have been scamming for years and are very good at fooling newbies.

terrencew9
11/9/12

Stupid is what stupid does :D Scam!

terrencew8
11/8/12

Have you also been ripped off by this outfit: file your claim at moneyclaim.gov.uk

warrenj6
11/6/12

Street hustlers!!! Bunch of fake claims. Haven't sold a single thing in MONTHS!!! Prices higher than average eBay selling prices, no wonder it's a dead end!

rs29
11/2/12

I know people who were conned by this and still wondering when they'll make their first sale... I really feel sorry for them, they haven't got a clue.

teds12
10/27/12

It's a scam. They claim 70% off rrp and it's not true, far from it. Prices they sell at can be found far cheaper retail, it's more like 30% ABOVE retail... They claim they are the largest but it is not a dropshipper, doesn't have a warehouse, it's run from an office or flat and has no control over stock. You'll struggle to make candy money, and you'll lose the 100quid odd fee once you account for hosting.

sidneyb12
10/26/12

One aim, one claim. To rip us off our money as quickly and as deceitfully as possible.

jared78
10/25/12

A scam that has made money at the expense of unsuspecting newbies for years. It is time we all report them: moneyclaim.gov.uk.

antoniot4
10/23/12

Dropshipland robbing their customers is wrong. Just yesterday one of my friends was complaining that they kept charging his card even after the subscription period was over. Thank you for confirming my suspicions!

francisc116
10/20/12

So glad about the warnings, their list is just crap, little shops and prices ex vat means + 20% on all prices and no chance to compete. Cheap and worthless.

raulc5
10/19/12

All the nic nacs dropshipland claims to offer are available at no cost.

simsh
10/18/12

Avoid all the self promoted blogs and forums by dropshipland.com. Fake positives galore.

gregn2
10/16/12

Dropshipland.com are nothing but liars. Deliver nothing that they promise. I am glad my subscription period is ending, I have cancelled the card just to be on the safe side.

heatherk8
10/13/12

SCAM!!! The minute I paid, I checked my online cc statement. They charged me twice for the amount of £29.95 in different transactions. Initially I thought may be by mistake and sent them an email and no one replied. I tried calling their customer care and when I explained everything in detail, they said it will take 14 business days for the amount to get credited. I waited patiently, but nothing. When I called again for cancellation of the account, they refused to even recognize me. Dropshipland.com is nothing but a big time fraud. Can someone help me what is the best way to get my money back??

jamesonk
10/2/12

Dropshipland are bastards. They kept me away from a VERY good source for a whole year! Asses!

scotts41
9/29/12

Have you ever wondered why nobody mentions an ecommerce website on his fake forum :D It's him, that muppet of the owner, posting using different usernames. Biggest dropshipping con around in the UK, beware.

bobbyh5
9/27/12

These are the morons that are creating smear campaigns against esources.co.uk :D What a bunch of idiots, if only I had known sooner...

harris137
9/26/12

Not dropshipping : ( Sites are very poor and too expensive.

ruthk6
9/25/12

These frauds have just rebilled my card for what has been a dead end. How do they get away with daylight robbery?

rowlandj
9/21/12

Well done on warning others. I was scammed by them 2 years ago. Fortunately I noticed they had set up recurrent billing on my card, so cancelled the card and forgot about this sham.

shawns8
9/19/12

It's a fraud. Am gutted.

reneed4
9/8/12

There is a reason why they don't show prices!!!! I feel gutted!

Questions? Get answers from the DropshipLand staff and other customers.

DropshipLand?