This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

DressComeOn.co.uk

DressComeOn.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.73 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DressComeOn.co.uk also ranks 148th among Prom Dresses sites.

How would you rate DressComeOn.co.uk?

“Great dress and quality for the price”

Linda B.
1/4/15

Great dress and quality for the price. Fit me perfect. I just wish I would've gone with my instinct and ordered Lilac. I didn't think I'm too big for light color but it would've worked out.Definitely looks way more expensive then it cost. And came in due time as I asked. I will order more and recommend it to all my friends and family. Thank you

lindab101
January 4th, 2015
baileym35
September 23rd, 2016
My dress came in perfectly, exactly how I wanted. It got perfectly, the color was perfect, and it just looked exactly how the picture was. I ordered it September 4th and received it September 21. You could certainly order it with the fast shipping but I totally forgot about that. Overall I'm very impressed with the dress.
inokav
January 12th, 2015
I bought a going-away dress for my wedding.The dress is really well made, and fit me well. I made the order with very limited time but thankfully the dress came before the date I expected. It was a awesome dress I ever saw. I gave them my own design and the dress was really greater than my design.A great customer service and quality. I suggest everyone this site and I will buy more dresses from dresscomeon.co.uk ...Thank you very much for the lovely dress.
shannonc34
April 27th, 2015
In March 2015, I bought my prom dress from dresscomeon.co.uk and by April 21st 2015 it had arrived, so I was pleased with the quick delivery considering it was being delivered to the UK from China. I adore dress, it was made so professionally, the materials are great and the colour is beautiful. While ordering the dress I encountered some problems with methods of paying, however this was easily sorted as I emailed the owner of the store and she talked me through it, so great communication skills. However, the reason why I did not give this 5 stars is because I put in my custom sizes when ordering so the dress would be made to fit and sadly when the dress arrived it was huge on me. I was a bit disappointed by this as I expected it to fit and did not want to have to get it altered.

Overall, I am pleased with my dress as it is beautiful. The store have great communication skills and I never had any worry about the dress arriving. I would recommend buying a dress from here. Thank you, dresscomeon, for my beautiful prom dress.
annieest
October 6th, 2014
I have bought a wedding sari from DressComeOn.co.uk. And the dress which I received was really awesome, especially their printing work made me so much happy in all aspects. The embroidery work that they have done is really beautiful. And in future also I will use this service. And I recommend everyone to use this service in future.
catherinec16
August 1st, 2014
Bought a dress for my wedding from this site. It fits beautifully, is beautifully made and looks gorgeous. The company communicated well all the time and delivered when they said they would. Only concern was that I had to pay import duty on the dress when it arrived but it was still a great price for a great dress and can't wait to wear it on my big day.
bettyb19
November 23rd, 2014
I received my evening dress last week for my birthday party,and I was really delighted with it. To be honest,I was worried because i wasn't sure if i would receive the dress on time for the event so i emailed customer service about the arrival date. Customer service put my dress to rush order so i received the dress way before the party enough time . I love my dress and I got so many compliments. I would definitely order another dress. Finally, i have to say the quality of the dress is very great .

Tip for consumers: You can get 5 GBP discount if you register from here. To create an account, please enter your billing information as it appears on your credit card statement. Their Coupon of code is:dresscomeon6688

roses39
July 23rd, 2014
I purchased five long bridesmaid dresses for my bridesmaids from this website in last month, and all of these dresses are perfect and suitable for my bridesmaids who are absolutely stunning. These dresses are made of chiffon and fit very soft. Besides,the shipping was also fast, and the communication with Dresscomeon was excellent . I would buy my wedding dress from this website.
akilz
November 24th, 2015
My mum said my dress was very cute and I liked it too! I picked it from simbridal.com which was recommended form my classmate.And I chosen a pink princess dress.It is sweet and beautiful.I like the floral part very much.And the color is just what I imagined.Thank god,I love it!
annab
August 27th, 2014
I bought a homecoming dress for my daughter's party . The fabric is great, and the dress is really well made, and the colour is gorgeous. she looks great. I will buy dresses from you again for sure. Thank u, dresscomeon.
akill
October 10th, 2014
We buy 8 bridesmaid dresses in the website, they are so perfect fit,
Thanks

Hey, I bought my prom dress this year from dresscomeon.co.uk and it came on time, the dress was made from fantastic material and the colour was beautiful. However, I gave my sizes so the dress would be made to fit and the dress came and it was huge on me. I am currently getting it altered though so it wasn't that much of a deal. Overall, I would say yeah, the website is safe and secure and genuine to buy your prom dress. Hope this helped!

By Shannon C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DressComeOn.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DressComeOn.co.uk?

Have a question about DressComeOn.co.uk?