Review of DragonKicks.us

Tel: 760 536 6620
dragonkicks@yourbestservice.com

jamese71
3/29/16

This websites $#*!ing $#*!!!

DON'T BUY FROM HERE.!!

A totally waste of time and money!!

$#*! Jap import shoes...

darwint7
1/10/16

Orders are stuck in pending and I have yet to receive confirmation email. I have ordered 3 pairs of shoes.

Took the risk but completely regret it. I have tried to reach out to cc and to no availability.

Don't waste your time here or dragon-kicks.com they're the same BS

alem4
12/18/15

Is all of you guys shoes legit

stevenr88
12/6/15

you guys are a bunch of worthless little $#*!head $#*! all you ling ling looking niggas. i ordered over 8 different pair of shoes from you mother$#*!er and i have not received $#*! back. it been over a $#*!ing year, $#*! you guys. THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM DON'T BUY $#*! FROM THESE LING LINGS. bunch of $#*!ing liars. stupid $#*!ing Asians never reply to me.

vanshunnj
9/8/15

customer service is wonderful and respond back fast. i enjoy talking with these guys. if you live in the USA. I live in Georgia. Its currently 10:00pm, its 10:00am over i china, well that's what the CSR told me. i believe you have to get on at the right time to receive the full benefit of CS. Mrs. lena is a great CSR and i reeallllly appreciate it.now im waiting on my shipment which is expected to be here next week. i will stay up-to-date to keep you guys posted.

yunjib
8/10/15

ARE THESE TRUE AMERICAN SIZES? NOT UK OR CHINA, LAST TIME I ORDERED A PAIR OF SNEAKERS ON A ITE LIKE THIS I RECEIVED A PAIR OF FORCES 2 SIZES TOO SMALL

donf24
8/9/15

R

beckym13
7/5/15

I ordered my shoes on 6/28/15 and it is now 7/5/15 and I haven't received any tracking number or emails back about my order HELP!!!! @Dragonkicks.us

Response from Dragonkicks u., DragonKicks.us Representative
Hello Becky, your shipping address and tellphone number is insufficient, and that was the reason that we can not make the shipment for you in time. We have emailed many times and wait your reponse. Now we have got your reply and have shipped out the package for you. If you have any question, please email us at service@dragonkicks.us.
sekouk
5/12/15

I did my Order on April 29 2015 they took my money and tell me that the shoe was out of stock,two day later I sent them another them email of the another shoes but no body reply me back . I been sending them upon email but no body to tell what going on with my order and my money

Response from Dragonkicks u., DragonKicks.us Representative
Dear Sekou, we have emailed you back imediately when we back from the Labor Day holiday, and have kept you informed the tracking information and how to track your package online. Now the package was delivered to you successfully. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further help.
kades1
4/13/15

ive emailed you guys numerous times and havent gotten one response. c'mon people

Response from Dragonkicks u., DragonKicks.us Representative
Please note that customer service team working time is Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm GMT+8:00(Hongkong time), Saturday-Sunday closed. We will definitely reply to customer's email within 1 working day. Please make sure you are sending email to service@dragonkicks.us.
tylerr14
2/10/15
elsiet1
1/26/15

I ordered sneakers for 74.99 and my card was charged 91.45. This is a scam

freddiec23
1/2/15

I ordered a pair of shoes through the dragon kicks.us site and used my credit card. two days later they sent me an email saying that my card was declined due to various reasons like wrong billing address or insufficient funds, and that I should use Western Union.Im sorry but if you can't get something like charge a credit card I am not going to send you money through Western Union for you to get and never contact me with shoes or anything. I contacted my back to verify both the address and the funds situation and they confirmed that I gave this website the correct billing address and that I had the funds available for the purchase. They also told me that the website never even attempted to charge my card. I emailed dragon kicks.us numerous times and never got a response. This site may have worked for others but for me its turned out to be a total scam.

Response from Dragonkicks u., DragonKicks.us Representative
Dear Freddie C., we are not a scam! We have emailed you many times to inform you that your billing address was located in US, but your actual IP address was located in South Korea. Our issuer bank can not process this payment because of this reason. We have replied to every email from you, how can you say " I emailed dragon kicks.us numerous times and never got a response." ? We apologize for the inconvenience that you can not finish the payment smoothly and hope you to contact us at service@dragonkicks.us if you have any question.
ericc68
12/29/14

I ordered from Dragonkicks.us because it is legit. I just wanted to know when my shoes were going to arrive

daiil
12/22/14

Great products..shoes come out in great condition ..can't even tell they are replicas! Most definitely will continue ordering with them'

richardf38
11/7/14

excuse me dragon kick i odered from you guy and i didnt got my shoe and i live in the virgin island i waited 10 days may you please help me.AND you guy phone number does not even work and i tried to contact you called me at 3402448943 i dont know what is going on.

Response from Dragonkicks u., DragonKicks.us Representative
Hello Richard, thanks for contacting us. Please email us your order number so that we can better service you at service@dragonkicks.us. The shipping time is about 8-12 working days via USPS, please do not worry. Have a nice day.
jaysunc
10/7/14

i havent got my product and its the 10th day... when will i expect my shoe

Response from Dragonkicks u., DragonKicks.us Representative
Hello Jaysun, Please kindly note the items were shipped from China and general shipping time is about 8-12 working days. Please email your order number at service@dragonkicks.us to check your order status. Thanks
andersonp11
8/1/14

I got my shoes very fast and the quality is the best.... You guys are the best

christianr21
7/5/14

I've been ordering from DragonKicks a few years now and each year the quality of the shoes and customer services gets better and better. DragonKicks is a safe and secure site with easy payment and shipping. I wouldn't go anywhere else for high quality authentic and AAA quality shoes. Great site!!!

alienm
6/4/14

The quality of the products on this website is amazing. They are almost flawless and the customer service is very congenial. Order from this website if you guys are looking for good quality shoes that are sold at a lower price because there is no middleman.

bonniec22
5/18/14

This site is a total scam. They took my money from my bank card and when I finally did contact someone through instant messenger they told me that my tracking numbers didn't match and I used a fake site but yet and still I'm messaging through the same site I ordered my shoes from. If you have cash laying around or just want to throw it away give this site a try!!!!!!

Response from Dragonkicks u., DragonKicks.us Representative
Dear Bonnie,
We are really sorry to hear your experience, but we are really not a scam site and we have tried our best to service every customer. Once we get the payment from our customers, we sent confirmation email at once and update them with tracking number so that they can track the shipping information online. Please kindly noted that we are only responsible for orders with www.dragonkicks.us. If you place order with the fake site like www.dragonkicks.org and never got your items, we can do nothing to help. Please check the order invoice at your email box carefully and check which site you place the order, if you need further help, please contact us at service@dragonkicks.us. Have a nice day!
helpingh
2/19/14

BEWARE! the site was instantly removed after purchasing an item. Its been over 9 weeks and haven't seen a tracking number or emails. Will overprice you and disappear and will be IMPOSSIBLE to contact. Order from the site at your own risk.

Response from Dragonkicks u., DragonKicks.us Representative
Dear Friend, we are really sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with us. But we are always can be contacted by email at service@dragonkicks.us and dragonkicks@yourbestservice.com, also we can be connected by phone at 760-536-6620 from Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm GMT+8:00(Hongkong Time). We keep update our customers with any further information about their order status by email. Please check your junk box, we should have sent numbers of emails to you. We have updated our site from www.dragonkicks.com to www.dragonkicks.us on Feb 4th, 2014, but we have informed our customers immediately about this news. Please email us your order number so that we can better service you. Have a nice day!

By jagger h.

Yes they do. no issues their. Took about 7 days.

By Darwin T.

Yes. It is. It's a legit website.

By Vanshunn J.

I've sent the money 2 days ago. It looks like they picked it up. BTW I sent it via western union since the credit card feature doesn't seem to be working. And well on my account on the website the order is processing now, unlike before it said pending. I did finally get in touch with customer care. And they were very helpful. Now is a matter of fact whether I get the shoes within 2 weeks or not. I will update my review of the site and quality of the shoes once I receive them. Glad my post was helpful. This is coming from someone who doesn't budge easily when buying replicas but I gave it a shot.

By Darwin T.

is Dragonkicks.com a scam site for shoes?

By angel g.

Questions? Get answers from the DragonKicks.us staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DragonKicks.us