dpd UK

dpd UK has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. dpd UK ranks 149th among Shipping sites.

How would you rate dpd UK?

“Excellent servixe”

carol T.
8/8/18

Why can't all delivery company's text you as to delivery times, this is so convenient. Very impressed with this company

“The worst customer experience in my whole life”

Monika J.
9/17/20

I booked a parcel with drop off but QR code was not generated so it will not be accepted by the drop off point. There is no number for DPD that I can call. I had 2 parcels that were supposed to be picked up on Tuesday, no one showed up or gave me a call; it was re-booked for today (by P2G) - no one showed up again. I cancelled that order through P2G and ordered directly through DPD website. Code was generated for one parcel but not for the second one. Now I have NO OPTION to switch to printing the label at home or to regenerate the QR code. None of the numbers for your customer service is working, I've been trying to get through since yesterday. The online chat is not working. Nothing is working - just the payment system to send money to DPD for the service that I failed to receive 3 times now! THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. I PMd you the reference number. Once this issue with the QR code is sorted, I would like to make a formal complaint - please provide me with the details on how I can do this. This is unacceptable and there is no excuse to failing the customer 3 times with the same parcel!

carolt145
August 8th, 2018
annaf69
November 30th, 2017
If you are business seller do not use them. Many undelivered parcels while tracking number shows they've been delivered. It takes couple days for customer service to reply to your e-mails and usually they cannot resolve your problem. They ignore your questions or do not reply at all.
monikaj15
September 17th, 2020
THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE.
susank321
June 3rd, 2018
They lost my package, and they told me that they came to the address but no one was there, what a big lie
prc1
June 22nd, 2018
Following is my feedback to recent online supplier:-
"I suggest you steer customers away from DPD. The worst of them is not the failures which can happen to anyone, but THE COMPLETE BLOCKING OF ANY ABILITY FOR THE AFFECTED CUSTOMER TO MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM. I personally will not again purchase anything which is to be delivered by DPD."
This followed a three-day delay only resolved by the supplier paying extra to DPD to "upgrade" the delivery. I wasted a morning waiting in for delivery only to receive a totally dishonest message that delivery had been refused becasue "the item was no longer required"!

Questions? Get answers from the dpd UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about dpd UK?

Have a question about dpd UK?