Downloadweb.org

Downloadweb.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Downloadweb.org ranks 69th among Downloads sites.

How would you rate Downloadweb.org?

“I just joined this site and have been unable to complete...”

jj d.
1/28/12

I just joined this site and have been unable to complete any searches or downloads. The client is also user unfriendly.

jjd1
January 28th, 2012
The client is also user unfriendly.
marcob1
October 29th, 2011
The worst thing is that they have not waited for the end of the three day trial (2$ cost) but they immediately charged with 37 euros (about $ 50!)

Do not give your data to these dishonest people!
michellel18
February 2nd, 2012
I was going to join but i had been caught before. Somehow escaped the scam... then i found this by typing in review of them. Thank goodness there are sites like yours. Power to the people
amyd14
January 6th, 2012
No stars, this is a fraud company, please don't use them.
danielj9
June 1st, 2011
I was unable to access the website at all. I was not able to download anything. I could not get their 24hr support line to answer the phone. They guarantee 100% satisfaction, yet they refused to refund my money.

Questions? Get answers from the Downloadweb.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Downloadweb.org?

Have a question about Downloadweb.org?