Doubody.top

Doubody.top has a consumer rating of 1 star from 16 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Doubody.top ranks 378th among Home Decor sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Ordered 6 pack of trail cameras on May 16 th 2020 I have yet to receive, or any transactions from this bogus company.
How would you rate Doubody.top?

“STAY AWAY BIG TIME SCAMMERS”

Nardra L.
6/22/20

I ordered a Costway table on 5/5/20, received at least 5 confirmation emails with same tracking information. Several weeks later received a flat mailer with 3 KN95 mask in side with the same tracking number. I emailed them and they told me the mask were sent in error. I requested a refund and we've exchanged several emails with them counter offering me a partial refund. I declined and will continue to pursue my refund from PayPal.

trail cameras (3)
nardral
June 22nd, 2020
bp491
July 13th, 2020
Ordered a Bradley Smoker 5 mos ago. Was given a tracking number that was for a women's scarf. Never received either. Over 25 emails and no resolution. They demanded 20% restocking fee if I wanted a refund? How can you restock something I never received.
Avoid the aggravation. Stay away. I have opened a fraud investigation case. Buy from reputBle companies only
janetb632
June 25th, 2020
I purchased a fishing rod and reel 2 months ago. A false shipping confirmation was sent. Today I received four masks that came from China rather than the fishing rod and reel with a packaging slip for $70 that shows the correct item. When I tried calling the company it said the number is no longer in service.
jeffw585
June 15th, 2020
I bought trail cameras at a crazy low price (that should have alerted me but I thought I stumbled across something awesome). Tracking info was provided but what ended up showing up a month later from China (not from the US like I thought) was 5 face masks! I hope you read this before buying from there. Save your money, it's too good to be true.
mg776
June 16th, 2020
$150 cordless filet Knife for $55 should of known. PayPal contacted and was sent a shipping # from China. Cancelled complaint. Item showed up and was 3 facemask.
lucasc93
August 18th, 2020
I ordered a trolling motor from this company almost 70 dollars they sent me 5 face mask I wrote them a email they sent me another tracking number and it says it's in my home town but lost so they wanna send me 60% of my money back I told them no then they offered 75% back this company is a scam I wouldn't buy a single thing from them they just scamming you outta ur money
nicoles786
August 27th, 2020
Big time scammers. Ordered a 10 pack of trail cameras, and received N95 masks instead. They "reshipped" my cameras and after about 2 weeks the tracking showed they had been lost.
Been fighting with the company to get my money back for almost 2 months now. They said the funds have been credited back to my account but I haven't received my money back. I've tried emailing them several times with no response.
Unfortunately since the purchase was made over 90 days ago my bank can not open a charge back with them, so I am not out my cameras and the $65.00. So frustrating!
sheldonw33
June 16th, 2020
Like other reviews I order A fish cleaning table for 50.00. Tracking showed it coming from China which i did not expect. When it arrived there were 3 face mask. When I emailed them I told them I want Refund they said they could only refund 60% back. I used PayPal so now I filed a dispute through them.
elizabethr847
September 15th, 2020
In May 2020 I ordered fish finder-what I received was 3 face mask. I sent message to them about wrong item they send to me so they promised to resend me new tracking number with right item -is already 2 months and I have no new tracking number no fish finder and they are not responding for messages.
rm522
September 8th, 2020
NEVER GOT MY REDUND
I cancelled and order, in May. I corresponded with them for over 4 months about my refund. Then email over 10 times that it was being processed, but never processed it.
Now they won't even respond to my emails never got the refund
Doubody is scam company
richardv171
June 13th, 2020
I ordered from this site and never recieved my order, tracking info provided never updated.
They used Covid 19 as an excuse for shipping delays and provided the same phoney tracking info again
They dont responde to emails afterward
Look at the reviews online
denniss645
August 3rd, 2020
nicholasl189
June 17th, 2020
I ordered a electronic boat anchor at a crazy low price. I though I would take a shot since it was through paypal. I received---facemasks
zachj23
July 8th, 2020
Im pissed waist of $80 for 3 facemasks and cant even get a response I needed my item I ordered its a battery for my car!
treys36
June 22nd, 2020
Ordered a $75 fishing pole. Received 3 disposable facemasks. They sent that so they could provide tracking information. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

I think this company is big scam. They are sending different very inexpensive items instead of ordered one, beside they are buying time on delivery time explaining that because of Covid 19 delivery are very late. After 3 months they are not responding on sending messages.

By Elizabeth R.