Dossier

Dossier has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Dossier ranks 74th among Perfume sites.

How would you rate Dossier?

“Are what they say: Luxury Perfumes at an Affordable price”

J F.
10/13/21

I saw Dossier a lot on youtube so I decided to give it a try and girl I don't regret purchasing it at all. As a college student on a budget, I love finding high quality items at affordable prices like this. Dossier's got so many scents and one's that are dupes of those designer brand ones such as YSL, Gucci and Chanel. I personally didn't buy them because I'm not a huge fan of them but I like fruity/citrus scent so I decided to pick one of those :) They have a quiz you can take too if you're not sure what scent to choose and don't worry! If you don't end up liking it, you can always return it (for free) AND another thing I love about their brand is that they donate their returned perfumes to "Give Back Box," a nonprofit organization rather than throwing them away to waste!

jf530
October 13th, 2021

brittanyn110
February 1st, 2021

Item purchased: Floral Vanilla

Dossier makes perfumes that smell like expensive name brands like Chanel, YSL, Jo Malone, etc. They have male and female scents! It's super affordable, $30 a bottle and smells almost exactly the same. Something is a tiny bit different but still smells very similar and very nice.

SHIPPING: took a week to arrive

QUALITY: the balance of the scents in the floral vanilla are not overpowering but still strong and perfumes you with one spray.

OVERALL: I haven't tried their other scents, but there is a very generous return policy and a tester spray bottle so you can always send it back with full refund guaranteed.

Questions? Get answers from the Dossier staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dossier?

Have a question about Dossier?