Done Right Landscape & Construction reviews

info@donerightlandscape.com

1 star

nencym
1/23/19

Done Right Landscape is simply the Best!

I will recommend Done Right Landscape to anyone and everyone I know looking for any landscape design or construction.
Bruce and his amazing team have completely renovated our front and backyard to give us the yard we always dreamed of. Bruce's work speaks for itself and everyone who visits our home is blown away by the creative design and usefulness of space he gave us.

chetand3
1/23/19

Bruce and Done Right Landscaping were a pleasure to work with. Bruce was very up front about costs and was able to work with our budget. We had our entire front yard re-done with cobblestone borders, river rocks, and new plants. All the work was completed within ONE day! It's holding up like it was new after 6+ months. We will definitely work with Done Right again for any of our landscaping/hardscaping needs.

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you and beautify your home! It was a pleasure working with you both and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Call us anytime!
leighw30
12/11/18

I called Done Right on Friday to come fix the mess that a different hack-job landscaper left half-done. My yard looked terrible. Bruce called me back within a couple of hours, gave me a very fair quote and I told him to proceed. He said they'd be able to get it done by the end of the following week. At 9:30 on Monday morning I got a call from Bruce letting me know he was at my house; he had all the work done by noon. It looks fantastic. The quality of work is outstanding and they are true professionals. Bruce even fixed the bushes that the other guy left half trimmed (which wasn't included in his quote) and he held his original price. If you're going to spend money on your yard, don't make the same mistake I did! Just go to Done Right the first time.

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you for you trust in us and for taking the time to write this raving review on your experience of working with us! It means the world to us when we hear how happy and satisfied our customers are with the work that we take so much pride in.

It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again next season!
mn100
12/10/18

I recently used the services of Bruce and the Done Right Landscaping crew and had a wonderful experience.
I have a modest size property with a lot of trees that have dropped tons of leaves over the years. Even though I enjoy raking up leaves, I have not had the time, so I called around and got a few quotes.
Bruce came over the same day (in the evening) and gave me a great price that beat a competitor's estimate by $100, and he offered to blow out my gutters and chop up a dead tree that had fallen on my lawn.
After discussing the issue with my spouse, we gave Bruce the go ahead and his team came over the following day and did a fabulous job.
My place hasn't been this clean in years! I've never cleaned out the gutters and am shocked that I've never had ice dams, but I knew it was a matter of time. So glad I called Bruce. He has another satisfied customer.

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review on your experience of working with us! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again next season.
ronnyh9
12/6/18

First of all this review is long overdue. Bruce and his entire team were simply amazing to work with during the entire process. Bruce is a perfectionist and knows how to communicate. Very passionate and driven and goes the extra mile. I cannot say enough nice things about Bruce and the company that he built. A+ on efficiency.

Well Worth the investment

wx2
11/30/18

Done Right showed up on time, they were polite, did good work quickly and at a good price. I recommend them.

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review on your experience of working with us! It’s greatly appreciated! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future!
markc711
11/17/18

two days prior to an early November snowstorm I was panicking because I had two properties filled with leaves. I called THREE area landscapers in attempt to have the properties cleared before the predicted 4 inches of snow. each told me they could not do the job before the snow and most likely could not be out for over a week .
my fourth attempt was with DONE RIGHT. the owner Bruce answered the phone immediately and was at my Wakefield home within an hour surveying the job and explaining the work. we then traveled to my Saugus property and he gave me a very fair price, discounted for the combined properties.
the next day both homes were cleared of leaves, mowed , manicured and looked in picture perfect shape! not just leaves , but down to the very last landscaping detail. an amazing team of workers! . so much more than expected.
ill be back next year. nice to work with a professional , great communication throughout!

peteri52
11/12/18

Ray, the owner of Done Right Landscaping company, is affable, knowledgeable and professional in his dealings with customers. I am so satisfied with the work the company did for me that I have awarded more contracts to the company without seeking bids from any other company. A trial will convince you. Thank you, Ray, for running this amazing company. I wish you continued success in your responsibilities.

eileenm103
10/22/18

I needed to get my gutters cleaned and wasn't sure I would be able to get anyone before the start of winter as it was a small job. Bruce promptly returned my call, set up a time and showed up when he said he would. He and his team were very professional and I would definitely go to Bruce for future projects.

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Done Right experience! It means the world to us when we receive a positive review for the work that we take so much pride in regardless of the size of the project.

noreenb8
9/20/18

It has really transformed the look of my property. I waited a long time to find the right person to help with my landscaping needs. I am really pleased I waited and found Bruce and Done Right Landscaping.

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here with others! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Best regards,

Bruce
brendab306
9/11/18

Awesome Company!!!!

We have used Done Right landscape on several occasions for a number of projects from large scale to small for over 10 years and we've always been impressed at the results of how quick they return our phone calls and how they always get the job done fast and Done Right!

We referred them to our neighbor who had the same positive results and still thanks us till this day.

I highly recommend Done Right to everyone seeking a true professional!

Brenda B.

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you so much Brenda for you repeat business and loyalty to us! I can’t thank you enough for everything! It’s been wonderful working with you and we look forward to working with you again soon!
jonathana108
8/15/18

After Hiring Done Right Landscape, I can honestly say that they are true to their name. From the initial estimate to the completed job, I was wowed by the professionalism and overall creativity that went into my project.

Bruce's low maintenance design recommendations saved us thousands of dollars verses some of the other quotes we received.

Done Right Landscapes hard working team transformed my building into a place I am proud to invite clients.

Hiring Done Right Landscape was the best investment I could've made and they're the only landscape company I can comfortably and highly recommend!

You won't find better!

jennc31
8/14/18

Highly recommend Done Right! Bruce is great to work with! We had a relatively small but complicated job and Bruce came several times to talk through options with us and him and his team got the job done fast. After we lost two trees and part of a fence in a storm, Done Right filled in huge holes in our yard and turned a very unstable/broken fence into a solid well put together fence that seems very sturdy and looks great! They also put up gorgeous gray vinyl gate closing off the yard and adding great curb appeal and giving us extra space in our yard. Bruce was great at giving us ideas and when the job was done his team cleaned up our yard and driveway to look great! Looking forward to doing more work with Done Right.

galindos
8/3/18

Super responsive, Best customer service and impecable work. Weve never worked with a company that takes such pride in their work and cares about the customers experience. Bruce is a true Professional and in my opinión, the best in the business. Best choice we ever made and well worth the investment!

micheller333
8/1/18

We hired Bruce and his company to completely clean our property. We had the best experience with his company and will definitely be using him in the future for all of our landscaping needs!!!!

My husband and I both agree that Bruce has the best customer service skills around.

He took the time with us answered all of our questions and made us feel completely comfortable with the whole process.

He went above and beyond and his delivery and for that we are truly grateful.

If you are looking for an A+ landscaping company, look no further and call Bruce!!

nickyc14
6/30/18

Have been using Done Right (Bruce) since 2001 where he built a beautiful retaining wall. It still looks as good as when built. He also did a great job designing my lawn and it looks great. He has a great eye on how to improve your property. He currently removed about 8 bushes and replaced the space with beautiful island filled with rocks and surrounded by cinder blocks. Virtually maintenance free. Already getting great comments on how lovely it looks - great curb appeal.

barbarag222
5/19/18

Awesome, Wonderful & Amazing are just a few of the words that come to mind regarding my experience of hiring and working with Done Right Landscape.

I was referred by a neighbor that used Done Right Landscape and was delighted at the quality of work they performed for her.

They came out right away and gave me a beautiful design that totally transformed the front of my home, they edged and re-shaped all my planting beds, trimmed all my hedges and shrubs, pruned my trees, and delivered and planted the most gorgeous selection of colorful and low maintenance flowers.

Bruce went over and beyond by having his workers mow my lawn, clean out my gutters and edge out and mulch my entire backyard which was not included in the original contract and he did it all at no extra charge.

I would highly recommend Done Right Landscape to anyone who wants to work with a true professional.

carmelac4
5/16/18

This company did a fantastic job. The quality of work was superior. The owner treated us as if we were family. He was meticulous with the entire project. The workers were incredible. Without any question, Done Right Landscaping is the best choice.

sammiea5
5/13/18

Excellent customer service. Always returned my calls. Promised to do a great job and then over delivered. Before and after transformation amazing. Extremely happy.

aris15
5/8/18

Bruce and Done Right Landscaping came through for us in a pinch! We needed our yard picked up quickly for a party after some last minute things came up for us. We had a lot of branches and left over leaves from a brutal winter. Bruce and his team were super responsive, professional and did a great job! The yard looked great. With very friendly prices and and a friendly attitude, I'd highly recommend Bruce and Done Right Landscaping!

deniset79
5/5/18

Hire this company now! Bruce, the owner will personally call you back and oversee all aspects from the planning to the placing of the last piece of mulch! Trust his vision- we did and are completely happy with the finished product. Reliable, professional and meticulous! Look no further- Done Right is the best!

gerryv10
5/5/18

I called Done Right in 2012 after buying a foreclosed home. My house need a lot of work, especially my front steps. words can't describe what my old steps looked like and what they look like now! Wish i had before and after pictures! My neighbors were amazed of the work Bruce did! since then i have called Bruce almost every year since .Bruce has made my driveway longer, put mulch around my steps and every year I call him for a spring and fall clean up. What amazes me about Done Right landscape they are such a big company and still every time they work at my house there is like 5 trucks at my house and it seems like the whole company is working at your house! Bruce makes seem that you are the only customer he has, which is great because not a lot companies in construction field do that! prices are fair and the work is amazing! I definitely recommend Done Right Landscaping and construction!!

christinec140
11/7/17

Done Right has been cutting my parents lawn for several months and we are pleased with their fast and efficient team. we had an unconventional start to needing a landscaper. We almost lost my father, he was in the hospital for over a month and the lawn had not had a proper cut in several weeks with all that was going on. It was too long to cut with a mower and broke the mower, we wanted the lawn cut before my dad got home from the hospital and he was on his way. That Saturday morning my husband called Done Right as an emergency short notice call explaining the scenario and Bruce fit my parents in and were there and done within a few hours. To alleviate my parents from having to worry about the lawn in the future we hired Done Right. My parents were over the moon not having to think about the lawn and seeing how well Bruce and his team came in cleaned up the lawn, the last time took away the leaves as well. After we hired Done Right my mother mentioned she sees their work all over her area and said she loves their work and thats who she would have hired and is now thinking of having them do more than the lawn next spring. Very grateful for their service and being there for my elderly parents.

The Correias

ericv42
10/19/17

Done Right is the best in the business hands down. Every landscaping company is extremely busy, but when other companies don't respond, Done Right contacts you in a timely and professional manner.

The work they do is outstanding! They show up on time, execute the task that you ask, and leave the yard in immaculate shape. We have used them for yard clean up and mulch delivery - they went above and beyond to deliver great work for a fair price.

I would recommend them to anyone looking to have landscaping done and we have every intention to continue to use their services.

katharinew3
10/5/17

This was my second time hiring Done Right Landscape and they did not disappoint. They transformed the front part of my house into a beautiful space with river stone and low maintenance plants. Everyone loves it and I could not be happier. Attention to detail is on point and communication was excellent. Would not hesitate to hire again!

Questions? Get answers from the Done Right Landscape & Construction staff and other customers.

Done Right Landscape & Construction?