Done Right Landscape & Construction reviews

info@donerightlandscape.com

1 star

sorenm12
5/15/19

Excellent experience. Could not recommend this company more. We recently had several landscaping renovations made to our home (new edging, lawn thatching/aerating/planting, new fencing, new patio, tree removal, spring clean up, tree pruning).

Bruce was my contact throughout the process and was incredibly attentive. He called frequently with updates and to discuss options. He also identified some defects in our already existing deck and offered to correct the problem at a remarkably reasonable price.

Work was completed very quickly--a little over two weeks from start to finish, and they started working the very day I met with Bruce to go over his estimate.

I plan to use Done Right again in the future and would strongly recommend using them for any landscaping project. You will not be sorry!

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you so much Chris for giving us the opportunity to beautify your home! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this raving review on your Done Right experience! Call us anytime, we’re always happy to help!
michaelt672
5/2/19

Words can't express how incredibly simple it was to work with Bruce and his team at Done Right Landscape and Construction. Bruce came in with designs for my property better than I could have possibly imagined in such an odd space.

He installed a two level retaining wall, incredibly beautiful two colored, for stone pattern paver patio and stone walkway. Using beautiful cobblestone, he outlines each of my flower beds in the front and side yards really accenting the black mulch that he chose to use.On top of this, they installed a 4ft, white, scalloped PVC fence around the entire front of the property.

From estimate to installation, I could not be more satisfied with the work Done Right Landscape and Construction did for us.

Worth. Every. Penny.

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review on your experience of working with us! There’s nothing that pleases us more then a Happy Customer! It was a pleasure working with you and if there’s anything at all we can do for you in the future please don’t hesitate to call on us. We’re always happy to help!
brendanb48
4/30/19

I have been working with Bruce and his team for over a year now, after using other landscapers in the past. Last year, I asked Bruce to come by to provide a quote for a driveway project, and mentioned that I would be interested in remodeling my front porch as well. Instead of pushing me to start the driveway, he suggested I get the porch done first, so that the driveway wouldn't be ruined by the trucks and equipment necessary for the construction project. He even recommended the contractor we ended up using. Once the porch was done, Bruce's team installed a beautiful granite step and stone walkway. While he was at the house, I asked him about his expected turnaround time for a spring cleanup, and he said he could do it that day. We agreed on a price, and 6 hours later, our entire property was transformed. He weeded, excavated and mulched all of our beds, and installed durable landscape fabric to prevent weeds. He even mowed our lawn, trimmed and pruned our hedges to make sure everything looked great. He is a true professional, and I can't recommend Bruce and his team highly enough. Thank you!

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to beautify your home and for taking the time to share your Done Right experience with others. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future.
jeffm522
4/18/19

My name is Jeffrey M. I'm from Lynn Ma. Today, we had Done Right Landscaping come out for a transformation. But first, let me tell you how this new found and forever relationship started. I grew up in the town Done Right started out in. I've known his work since I was a younger person. Seeing it all around town and always amazed at his work. Fast forward 25years and I have my first home. My wife, kids and myself have been living in it for 7years now. It's now time to move on to something bigger. I knew this house needed an exterior jump start if we were going to sell. I called Done Right Landscaping and spoke with the owner, Mr. Bruce Aleo. I explained my situation and he immediately fit me in to his already busy schedule. He came over one night after my 3year old twins went to bed (I thought that was extremely kind of him that he realized how busy a day with twins can be and took time out of his night to come meet with my wife and I). We walked my property and spoke for over a solid hour. He went through his ideas VERY clearly and it made sense. He also gave me GREAT home owner tips on how to spruce up other areas in my home to make sure it shinned, for example, I had rusty wrought iron railings on my front steps, he told me to get a metal wire brush, some sand paper and a can of high glossy spray paint and give those railings a new face lift. It made my stairs look amazing!! Something I never even thought of.

Now, one week later Bruce and his team showed up to my house a few mins ahead of scheduled (always amazing to have a contractor come to your house early, than late!). He arrived with multiple trucks and tons of equipment. He walked the property with his team, marked off all the new areas of design and walked me through the process that was about to happen.

He and his team spent over 5 hours at my house. I've had other landscapers come and they were done in a couple of hours. I've NEVER seen a team work so in sync. 3 gentlemen hard raked my yard, another gentlemen worked in my kid's playground area cleaning that out, another gentleman trimmed and pruned my bushes. After about two hours of just that cleaning they then moved on to all the new edging and design. I can't even begin to explain how SHARP AND STRAIGHT their lines are they make. I was absolutely STUNNED on how sharp these edge lines are. His teams work is so precise. They truly take the time and do it right.

After edging in the new designs for the front and backyard, his team cleaned the whole yard again with rakes and backpack blowers. Now, his team laid out around 6.5 yards of new mulch. Bruce recommended the black mulch to play off my white house and the green grass. We usually use red. We have been wrong this whole time. The black is so clean looking. His team then moved on to thatching my property. After thatching the front and backyard they then aerated it. After all that work, they then cleaned up the yard, again. They always made sure the yard was clean. Now, they laid out a starter fertilizer and dropped new seed (we have a dog who ruined the yard). After all that, what did they all do next, CLEAN. I was so amazed and stunned on how clean they always kept my property while working.

The pictures I've attached literally don't do it justice. His name DONE RIGHT is exactly what he and his team does, they DO IT RIGHT! His pricing was very fair for the amount of work they did. I am forever a customer of Done Right Landscaping. I think the one best thing about Mr. Aleo is he actually cares about your property as if it was his home. I never had a thought in my head that said, is he rushing me or acting like some people do and upselling me? Nope, everything made sense and his work proves it.
Done Right Landscaping, I can't say it enough. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! We are in love with our yard again. We are forever not just a customer of yours, but we can now say we are part of the Done Right family. If anyone is ever thinking of landscaping work, don't waste your time, CALL DONE RIGHT!!

Thank you again Mr. Aleo,

The Martin Family.

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Wow, In all the years in business this has got to be one of the best reviews we’ve ever received. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed and outstanding review on your experience of working with us! Nothing pleases us more than hearing from our satisfied clients. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and if there’s anything at all we can do for you in the future please don’t hesitate to call on us... we’re always happy to help!

Best wishes always,

Bruce
nencym
1/23/19

Done Right Landscape is simply the Best!

I will recommend Done Right Landscape to anyone and everyone I know looking for any landscape design or construction.
Bruce and his amazing team have completely renovated our front and backyard to give us the yard we always dreamed of. Bruce's work speaks for itself and everyone who visits our home is blown away by the creative design and usefulness of space he gave us.

chetand3
1/23/19

Bruce and Done Right Landscaping were a pleasure to work with. Bruce was very up front about costs and was able to work with our budget. We had our entire front yard re-done with cobblestone borders, river rocks, and new plants. All the work was completed within ONE day! It's holding up like it was new after 6+ months. We will definitely work with Done Right again for any of our landscaping/hardscaping needs.

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you and beautify your home! It was a pleasure working with you both and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Call us anytime!
leighw30
12/11/18

I called Done Right on Friday to come fix the mess that a different hack-job landscaper left half-done. My yard looked terrible. Bruce called me back within a couple of hours, gave me a very fair quote and I told him to proceed. He said they'd be able to get it done by the end of the following week. At 9:30 on Monday morning I got a call from Bruce letting me know he was at my house; he had all the work done by noon. It looks fantastic. The quality of work is outstanding and they are true professionals. Bruce even fixed the bushes that the other guy left half trimmed (which wasn't included in his quote) and he held his original price. If you're going to spend money on your yard, don't make the same mistake I did! Just go to Done Right the first time.

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you for you trust in us and for taking the time to write this raving review on your experience of working with us! It means the world to us when we hear how happy and satisfied our customers are with the work that we take so much pride in.

It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again next season!
mn100
12/10/18

I recently used the services of Bruce and the Done Right Landscaping crew and had a wonderful experience.
I have a modest size property with a lot of trees that have dropped tons of leaves over the years. Even though I enjoy raking up leaves, I have not had the time, so I called around and got a few quotes.
Bruce came over the same day (in the evening) and gave me a great price that beat a competitor's estimate by $100, and he offered to blow out my gutters and chop up a dead tree that had fallen on my lawn.
After discussing the issue with my spouse, we gave Bruce the go ahead and his team came over the following day and did a fabulous job.
My place hasn't been this clean in years! I've never cleaned out the gutters and am shocked that I've never had ice dams, but I knew it was a matter of time. So glad I called Bruce. He has another satisfied customer.

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review on your experience of working with us! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again next season.
ronnyh9
12/6/18

First of all this review is long overdue. Bruce and his entire team were simply amazing to work with during the entire process. Bruce is a perfectionist and knows how to communicate. Very passionate and driven and goes the extra mile. I cannot say enough nice things about Bruce and the company that he built. A+ on efficiency.

Well Worth the investment

wx2
11/30/18

Done Right showed up on time, they were polite, did good work quickly and at a good price. I recommend them.

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review on your experience of working with us! It’s greatly appreciated! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future!
markc711
11/17/18

two days prior to an early November snowstorm I was panicking because I had two properties filled with leaves. I called THREE area landscapers in attempt to have the properties cleared before the predicted 4 inches of snow. each told me they could not do the job before the snow and most likely could not be out for over a week .
my fourth attempt was with DONE RIGHT. the owner Bruce answered the phone immediately and was at my Wakefield home within an hour surveying the job and explaining the work. we then traveled to my Saugus property and he gave me a very fair price, discounted for the combined properties.
the next day both homes were cleared of leaves, mowed , manicured and looked in picture perfect shape! not just leaves , but down to the very last landscaping detail. an amazing team of workers! . so much more than expected.
ill be back next year. nice to work with a professional , great communication throughout!

peteri52
11/12/18

Ray, the owner of Done Right Landscaping company, is affable, knowledgeable and professional in his dealings with customers. I am so satisfied with the work the company did for me that I have awarded more contracts to the company without seeking bids from any other company. A trial will convince you. Thank you, Ray, for running this amazing company. I wish you continued success in your responsibilities.

eileenm103
10/22/18

I needed to get my gutters cleaned and wasn't sure I would be able to get anyone before the start of winter as it was a small job. Bruce promptly returned my call, set up a time and showed up when he said he would. He and his team were very professional and I would definitely go to Bruce for future projects.

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Done Right experience! It means the world to us when we receive a positive review for the work that we take so much pride in regardless of the size of the project.

noreenb8
9/20/18

It has really transformed the look of my property. I waited a long time to find the right person to help with my landscaping needs. I am really pleased I waited and found Bruce and Done Right Landscaping.

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here with others! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Best regards,

Bruce
brendab306
9/11/18

Awesome Company!!!!

We have used Done Right landscape on several occasions for a number of projects from large scale to small for over 10 years and we've always been impressed at the results of how quick they return our phone calls and how they always get the job done fast and Done Right!

We referred them to our neighbor who had the same positive results and still thanks us till this day.

I highly recommend Done Right to everyone seeking a true professional!

Brenda B.

Response from Bruce A., Done Right Landscape & Construction Representative
Thank you so much Brenda for you repeat business and loyalty to us! I can’t thank you enough for everything! It’s been wonderful working with you and we look forward to working with you again soon!
jonathana108
8/15/18

After Hiring Done Right Landscape, I can honestly say that they are true to their name. From the initial estimate to the completed job, I was wowed by the professionalism and overall creativity that went into my project.

Bruce's low maintenance design recommendations saved us thousands of dollars verses some of the other quotes we received.

Done Right Landscapes hard working team transformed my building into a place I am proud to invite clients.

Hiring Done Right Landscape was the best investment I could've made and they're the only landscape company I can comfortably and highly recommend!

You won't find better!

jennc31
8/14/18

Highly recommend Done Right! Bruce is great to work with! We had a relatively small but complicated job and Bruce came several times to talk through options with us and him and his team got the job done fast. After we lost two trees and part of a fence in a storm, Done Right filled in huge holes in our yard and turned a very unstable/broken fence into a solid well put together fence that seems very sturdy and looks great! They also put up gorgeous gray vinyl gate closing off the yard and adding great curb appeal and giving us extra space in our yard. Bruce was great at giving us ideas and when the job was done his team cleaned up our yard and driveway to look great! Looking forward to doing more work with Done Right.

galindos
8/3/18

Super responsive, Best customer service and impecable work. Weve never worked with a company that takes such pride in their work and cares about the customers experience. Bruce is a true Professional and in my opinión, the best in the business. Best choice we ever made and well worth the investment!

micheller333
8/1/18

We hired Bruce and his company to completely clean our property. We had the best experience with his company and will definitely be using him in the future for all of our landscaping needs!!!!

My husband and I both agree that Bruce has the best customer service skills around.

He took the time with us answered all of our questions and made us feel completely comfortable with the whole process.

He went above and beyond and his delivery and for that we are truly grateful.

If you are looking for an A+ landscaping company, look no further and call Bruce!!

nickyc14
6/30/18

I've been using this company since 2000, when Bruce and his crew build a beautiful retaining wall (over 100 feet long) which still looks great. To date, I still get comments how great it looks. He and his crew does an amazing job and I have never had to call him back for repairs. I truly appreciate his ideas and he never failed us. Yesterday he cleaned and reshaped my yard and it looks JUST BEAUTIFUL. It looks like it should be used on a cover of a magazine. I've been using Done Right since 2000 and I'll be using their services in the future. Thank you Bruce and your crew. Amazing.
Regards
Nicky

barbarag222
5/19/18

Awesome, Wonderful & Amazing are just a few of the words that come to mind regarding my experience of hiring and working with Done Right Landscape.

I was referred by a neighbor that used Done Right Landscape and was delighted at the quality of work they performed for her.

They came out right away and gave me a beautiful design that totally transformed the front of my home, they edged and re-shaped all my planting beds, trimmed all my hedges and shrubs, pruned my trees, and delivered and planted the most gorgeous selection of colorful and low maintenance flowers.

Bruce went over and beyond by having his workers mow my lawn, clean out my gutters and edge out and mulch my entire backyard which was not included in the original contract and he did it all at no extra charge.

I would highly recommend Done Right Landscape to anyone who wants to work with a true professional.

carmelac4
5/16/18

This company did a fantastic job. The quality of work was superior. The owner treated us as if we were family. He was meticulous with the entire project. The workers were incredible. Without any question, Done Right Landscaping is the best choice.

sammiea5
5/13/18

I had used Done Right last year. I was extremely happy with his work. So much so I had him come back this year just to spruce things and now my yard is the showplace of my street again.

aris15
5/8/18

Bruce and Done Right Landscaping came through for us in a pinch! We needed our yard picked up quickly for a party after some last minute things came up for us. We had a lot of branches and left over leaves from a brutal winter. Bruce and his team were super responsive, professional and did a great job! The yard looked great. With very friendly prices and and a friendly attitude, I'd highly recommend Bruce and Done Right Landscaping!

deniset79
5/5/18

Hire this company now! Bruce, the owner will personally call you back and oversee all aspects from the planning to the placing of the last piece of mulch! Trust his vision- we did and are completely happy with the finished product. Reliable, professional and meticulous! Look no further- Done Right is the best!

Questions? Get answers from the Done Right Landscape & Construction staff and other customers.

Done Right Landscape & Construction?