Lanyard

Lanyard has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Lanyard ranks 13th among Landscaping sites.

How would you rate Lanyard?

“Custom lanyards are fantastic!”

cathy j.
1/14/20

High quality lanyards are what I want! And they are very responsibility, my order have some problems and they reproduce them all for me, even I also should take responsibility for it! Very appreciate your help! The delivery date is very quick, if it is urgent, they will handle it! Fantastic! I will here next time

linc28
January 14th, 2020

The delivery date is very quick, if it is urgent, they will handle it!
Fantastic! I will here next time

tonyc440
March 21st, 2020

I won a order of 10K pieces lanyards through lanyard.net, its delivery time is very tight, and I only give them 3 days production time. However, they make it, and the cost is the lowest one. I'm happy for it, and will always purchase my lanyard order from them.

Questions? Get answers from the Lanyard staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lanyard?

Have a question about Lanyard?