DoMyOwnPestControl reviews

Tel: 866-581-7378
support@domyown.com

jpb11
10/17/17

Every time I called, my purpose was to augment my own research and label-reading, with advice from an experienced expert who could tell me more than the label did, and compare to other products, and provide fine-tuned experience with exactly how well or poorly it worked on specific target arthropods.

And every time I called, the same woman answered. That was not the problem. The problem was that she did no more than read labels at you. The same labels I had read, and about which I wanted to know more, from an experienced pro.

She could not do more than that. She also used elementary, simplistic statements that an experienced pro would not. Example: when I asked about a residual versus a mix of residual and fast-acting, she said, "Sometimes when they mix several ingredients, the ingredients can cancel each other out."

This is (1) either untrue or a poor way for a manufacturer to make a combined product, and (2) such a simplistic, elementary, uninformative statement as to be useless.

As useless as reading a label at you, unless you need that sort of thing.

That is when I realized that she was a receptionist, a phone order-taker, a label-reader, and a salesperson.

Their "team of experts" does not mean a team of people with expertise in entomology or pest control. It means a "team of expert telephone order-takers". It might even be a "team" of one.

It is not quite her mother's basement. You can order products there. But you will need your professional information from elsewhere.

nojinp
10/17/15

I asked about how to do away with Dry Wall termites by online chatting. She well instructed me about the right product and how to do. Though I gave up to buy & apply it from lack of skill, it could save a lot if you are skillful.

johnl211
3/17/15

So domyownpestcontrol.com has a "dropshipping" program that they ask you to apply. Surprise, surprise they do not accept anyone. What they do accept are your idea about a product and key words. Never got a reply from them, but when searching for keywords and product few months after found they had new page with new keywords targeting the exact product I wanted to advertise. That is some scummy tactics towards partners and general customers. Worthy of a lawsuit, but try and prove that they get ideas from drop-shipping requests. If you want to drop ship, stay away from these cons.

I've not read or bought products from them, but they are a drop shipper themselves so look for better deals elsewhere.

johnm126
1/16/13

We had drain fly's this past summer. I had never heard of them before, but these things really started to multiple. Ahhhhhh, it was terrible. If you have a drain in your house that is never used that is where they go to nest. Friends had lots of suggestions, including bleach, boiling hot water, and a few others. None of them worked.
I came across domyownpestcontrol quite by accident. I ordered their suggested product and it didn't do the job. I read up on the product and it did say you may have to apply several times for results. After a couple attempt's I called the web site thinking I've been had, and the lady on the other side of the phone told me I had taken care of the nest in the drain but not the existing fly's. She recommended one more product that was inexpensive to get rid of the adults and sure enough it did the job. After all that I went back on the web site and noticed a video that explained the whole thing. My bad.
Bottom line; they were helpful, polite, and it worked. check it out.

Questions? Get answers from the DoMyOwnPestControl staff and other customers.

DoMyOwnPestControl?