CompletePestControlServices reviews

russ@completepestcontrolservices.com

1 star

diannes37
5/23/17

We made the move to Complete Pest Control Services after a stringent evaluation process and can now say that we made a great decision! Their people and attention to detail makes them a pleasure to work with. We are very happy with the partnership with Complete Pest Control Services and look forward to continued success.

markd164
8/29/16

I found mice in my kitchen. I called Complete Pest Control Services for the help. They were arrived on time then handled my mice issue in timely manner. They used an organic products so I was not hesitate to refer everyone to here.

henriettas1
7/29/16

These guys are great. Always friendly and reliable. Very eco-friendly/conscious yet they also make sure to get the job done. We had bad ants and since we hired Complete Pest Control Services we haven't had any. Good and reliablecan't ask for much more than that.

stevenh108
6/28/16

The people at Complete Pest Control Services are awesome! They are very concerned with the end result as well as my satisfaction. They follow up to ensure the spiders are not coming back, the gophers are not digging up new holes and that the dandelions are indeed dead. They let me know when they are coming, they leave detailed descriptions of the work completed and are always correct in billing. I am a very satisfied customer and recommend them to everyone I know.

gloriaa20
3/23/16

Last week we discovered a wasp nest right under our deck and actually got stung. Found Complete Pest Control Services on Google, left a message and the technician called back that day. Came out the next day and thank goodness, the wasps are gone!

I also had him spray the perimeter and under the eaves because the insects seem worse this year after all the rains.

Anyhow, so glad to find someone who's willing to come to the unincorporated area we live in.

richardw149
2/27/16

I had a rat problem that was really stressing me out. I felt really overwhelmed. When the technician arrived he immediately took charge of the problem. He was not only helpful, dependable and responsive, but also made me feel hopeful! He was great at setting expectations on the process and the time it takes to completely solve the issue. Rats can be very challenging as they move to different places of the house or learn to identity traps, but I feel he went out of his way to help me out. I would definitely recommend Complete Pest Control Services.

Questions? Get answers from the CompletePestControlServices staff and other customers.

CompletePestControlServices?