Review of DMV Info Check

support@dmvinfocheck.com

1 star

nicholles
3/16/18

Found some of the information I was looking for. Some information was not up to date on one of the people I was searching for!

rickyk10
3/13/18

Simple effective site to gather information on driving record plus it gives you information on people and your surrounding area such as sex offenders and so on .

arthurc56
2/26/18

Provided useful information although somewhat dated. I did find out information I needed. Somewhat unnerving to know that there are other individuals with my same name in other parts of the country, though younger, with various offenses.

delphac1
2/23/18

I easily found what I was looking for. Look up multiple different reports on the same site. Monthly cost won't break the bank.

cathyp54
2/23/18

Just what my lawyer wanted, all up to date. Price was awesome, and my report was quick and painless. I also needed help from the online help specialist they were right on what I needed help with, which was my password. They were great and very helpful.

daleb78
2/13/18

It was what i was looking for at a really low price. Some of the info was not up-to-date but it still was helpful.

Questions? Get answers from the DMV Info Check staff and other customers.

DMV Info Check?