Dissertation Service

Dissertation Service has a consumer rating of 4.66 stars from 44 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Dissertation Service ranks 13th among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate Dissertation Service?

“Friendly prices”

landry R.
5/28/21

Finally, a service that does charge down-to-earth prices. I placed an order for 2 essays and one Dissertation chapter and I paid an affordable cost. They also offered me some generous discounts, so I could also save important money. Whoever is a student, understands the need of saving money on your papers.

andrewt449
June 15th, 2020

Dissertations are hard to get today. They are expensive or if they are cheap, they're no good. So, I picked something in the middle. This is the service my cousin used for his and he was really happy with it. It doesn't cost a lot if you're a new customer because they had a 17% discount for me. So, I got mine almost very cheap and actually very good!

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for letting us know about recent experience with us. We are so glad you loved it and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

landryr
May 28th, 2021

Dear Landry,
Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with us. We are so glad you like our service and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

karsonl
October 20th, 2020

For a couple of years I have used dissertation-service.org. I didn't know that they offer other kinds of papers before my friend told me. I used them for essays, some research papers, and one term paper. It all came out great. Now they are working on my dissertation. I've read a chapter – and it's great!

Miranda R. – Dissertation Service Rep

We would like to thank you for your positive review. We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

hayesp15
June 12th, 2021

I am so proud of choosing this team to write a dissertation proposal for me. These guys are a perfect choice for serious academic writing. They sent me an excellent piece and I've got an approval and started to write a paper itself already. Yet, it looks like I will need more help with editing and a couple of chapters.

Miranda R. – Dissertation Service Rep

We are thrilled that you were happy with the quick delivery of the paper. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. You are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

mollyc148
August 8th, 2020

I stuck with a couple of dissertation chapters and had some health issues that prevented me to write. So, I ordered these chapters here and focused on my health. The chapters came in time and fit the style of my paper completely. Now I am holding my Ph. D. degree. Thank you for your help!

Miranda R. – Dissertation Service Rep

We are thrilled that you were happy with quick delivery of the paper. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. You are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

deaconk
January 29th, 2021

Today, I've got my first order from this team. It was a introduction chapter to my dissertation. The content is well written following the requirements I've provided. I had not found any mistakes, typos or other errors. Moreover, my plag scan had not showed anything. So, this service is good.

eastony2
July 18th, 2020

Writing my dissertation has been very stressful, so it's nice that I got some professional assistance. The paper required minor edits but I'm happy with the overall quality.

Dear Easton,
Thank you for letting us know about recent experience with us. We are so glad you like our service and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

sheilau15
July 28th, 2020

Finally a paper writing service that focuses on helping PhD students. Despite having a complicated subject for my thesis, they provided outstanding help.

Miranda R. – Dissertation Service Rep

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

ericl408
July 20th, 2020

For me, the best thing about this service is that they deliver papers ahead of time. I got an essay delivered one day earlier two times thus far.

omarij2
February 1st, 2021

I've got my Ph. D. dissertation completed by this team. First, I would like to note that they have professional writers in natural sciences. Second, they know how to format a dissertation paper. And the last, their writing is excellent and prices are affordable.

Dear Omari,

oscark37
April 16th, 2021

These guys was able to supply me with two missing chapters of my dissertation. They kept everting as requested and followed my writing style so these chapter perfectly fitted my entire paper without any changes. It is a reliable team you can trust, I think.

Dear Oscar,

Edit Remove

adenh6
March 29th, 2021

My friend used this service last year, so when I had issues with writing he suggested to order a thesis from them. I a thankful to this amazing team, since they were able to supply me with excellent paper not looking on complexity and urgent order.

issacj10
May 18th, 2021

Thanks to this service I managed to finish my Dissertation just on time. Several writers helped me complete my complex and lengthy dissertation within 2 days only. The paper came out very well, and I could hand it in just at the right time. Thanks, guys!

Dear Issac,

garyh851
August 25th, 2020

My journey with this team started with a couple of essays & editing service. Both types of help were excellent, and they helped me to boost my grades. I am their loyal customer FROM now.

Dear Gary,

arielj43
April 15th, 2021

My dissertation proposal was due in a couple of days and I hadn't even started writing it. I've deiced to try this dissertation writing company and I am happy with the result. The writer followed my guidelines and created an excellent piece. Thank you for your help, keep your business going!

Dear Ariel,

ayaang1
February 8th, 2021

I am thankful to the dissertation-service team for their help with my dissertation editing. I am not very good in writing and make a lot of mistakes. These guys helped me to correct everything and cleaned up clutter.

Dear Ayaan,

micahk20
July 24th, 2020

This is better than most writing services you can find online, but it still has some flaws. The paper I ordered was delivered on time but contained a few errors.

Miranda R. – Dissertation Service Rep

Thank you for your review. We put great importance on the quality of our product and the satisfaction of our customers. We would like to apologize for a few errors in the paper we appreciate your feedback so we can improve our services. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

landrym5
May 20th, 2021

I contacted this service because I needed help only with the editing of my paper. They were very helpful and they edited it professionally within a very short time. My paper finally looks spotless so I can hand it in. I am satisfied with their services and also with the prices charged.

marving84
February 8th, 2021

Just got several chapters for my dissertation from this team. They've done a fantastic job for me. Each chapter is perfectly written and contains all the details from the research I've provided. There is no mistakes or typos in writing. I am happy!

Dear Marvin,

nikolaif3
April 23rd, 2021

I needed someone to proofread my dissertation, but had no one close to me with decent writing skills. So, I have ordered a service here and happy with the result I've got. The team not only polished up my writing, but also formatted everything following the guidelines of my university.

lizam59
December 4th, 2020

I used to have trouble with dissertation up until I started using this online company. They've been so clinical in the way they handle my paper to an extent that I keep coming back again and again.

axtonh
February 21st, 2021

I needed the final chapter of my dissertation paper urgently. I had not time and my deadlines were burning. This team saved me from failing and was able to supply me with the final chapter in only a week. I love them!

walterer
October 18th, 2020

Dissertation-service came up first in my search for a good dissertation company. It came expensive since I postponed this for so long. I needed it in just a week. Still, they had a nice welcome offer, so I got a reduced price. Not only did they write over 100 pages in a week, but they did an amazing job.

trenth38
February 27th, 2021

I stuck with an abstract for my dissertation paper and needed some help. So, I placed an order at dissertation service and got my abstract written fast. Now I am thinking of ordering a couple of additional chapters I have no time to write. Thanks a lot.

Dear Trent,

ahmedbnf
April 8th, 2021

Just got my research chapter for dissertation and I am impressed. My research materials was used by the writer as I've requested. The writing style was kept and I've got error-free paper following all my guidelines. I love what these guys did and will definitely order again, if I need help with my writing.

Miranda R. – Dissertation Service Rep

Questions? Get answers from the Dissertation Service staff and other customers.

Miranda R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dissertation Service?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.7
Have a question about Dissertation Service?