Dissertation Service

Dissertation Service has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from 55 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Dissertation Service ranks 3rd among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate Dissertation Service?

“Great pricing”

Jaime T.
7/22/21

I only have one word to describe them: Top writing service! I've tried the services of several other companies, and superior papers much outperformed them. They have it all: excellent authors, nice customer service, and competitive cost. I wasn't convinced they could provide quality when I noticed their price policy. However, they have completely blown my mind. They have a significantly superior writing team — one that is informed, quick, and competent.

frankieh249
September 17th, 2021

Despite my restricted time, I was given a large number of things to do at the same time. I'm concerned because I don't want to fall behind in my studies. The paper was meant to be 5000 words long, yet it only cost me a fraction of what I anticipated. I appreciate your dedication and hard effort. Everything was delivered on schedule and without errors. I'll always tell my friends and family about your services. I hope to work with you again in the future. Maintain your good work!

jaimet71
July 22nd, 2021

Dear Jaime,
We are thrilled that you were happy with the quick delivery of the paper. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. You are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

pablow8
June 28th, 2021

I needed a dissertation to complete my education and stand out among other candidates during job interviews. I am a trainee in a huge company and want to make my career there. Yet, in a couple of moths candidates who were trained are reviewed by senior managers and the ones with excellent backgrounds are chosen. So, I got my degree, thanks to this team and now I am the best candidate for the position in my company.

Dear Pablo,

abramt5
July 13th, 2021

Dissertation-service.org is an excellent service that I would suggest to any student. I've been using them for three years, and they're the reason I'll be able to finish college. I'm a poor writer, yet it hasn't stopped me from earning good marks. This firm has specialists that never refuse to work on any of my projects.

Miranda R. – Dissertation Service Rep

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with us. We are so glad you like our service and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

majorw15
June 21st, 2021

I needed some help on my biology dissertation and ordered it at Dissertation-Service.org. The writer completed the task perfectly and included all the details he ought to. The writing quality is excellent and I can use these materials in my paper with some additions from my recent studies. In case I need help, I will definitely contact this writing team.

Dear Major,

landryr
May 28th, 2021

Finally, a service that does charge down-to-earth prices. I placed an order for 2 essays and one Dissertation chapter and I paid an affordable cost. They also offered me some generous discounts, so I could also save important money. Whoever is a student, understands the need of saving money on your papers.

Dear Landry,

karsonl
October 20th, 2020

For a couple of years I have used dissertation-service.org. I didn't know that they offer other kinds of papers before my friend told me. I used them for essays, some research papers, and one term paper. It all came out great. Now they are working on my dissertation. I've read a chapter – and it's great!

Miranda R. – Dissertation Service Rep

We would like to thank you for your positive review. We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

hayesp15
June 12th, 2021

I am so proud of choosing this team to write a dissertation proposal for me. These guys are a perfect choice for serious academic writing. They sent me an excellent piece and I've got an approval and started to write a paper itself already. Yet, it looks like I will need more help with editing and a couple of chapters.

mollyc148
August 8th, 2020

I stuck with a couple of dissertation chapters and had some health issues that prevented me to write. So, I ordered these chapters here and focused on my health. The chapters came in time and fit the style of my paper completely. Now I am holding my Ph. D. degree. Thank you for your help!

Miranda R. – Dissertation Service Rep

We are thrilled that you were happy with quick delivery of the paper. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. You are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

jazielr
August 17th, 2021

This team doesn't handle dissertations only, they are also good researchers and reviewers. My Jane Eyre book review was impressive and delivered just in time. The price was good, much better than on other websites I tried before. Yet, it is possible to find cheaper service.

deaconk
January 29th, 2021

Today, I've got my first order from this team. It was a introduction chapter to my dissertation. The content is well written following the requirements I've provided. I had not found any mistakes, typos or other errors. Moreover, my plag scan had not showed anything. So, this service is good.

sheilau15
July 28th, 2020

Finally a paper writing service that focuses on helping PhD students. Despite having a complicated subject for my thesis, they provided outstanding help.

Miranda R. – Dissertation Service Rep

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

ericl408
July 20th, 2020

For me, the best thing about this service is that they deliver papers ahead of time. I got an essay delivered one day earlier two times thus far.

omarij2
February 1st, 2021

I've got my Ph. D. dissertation completed by this team. First, I would like to note that they have professional writers in natural sciences. Second, they know how to format a dissertation paper. And the last, their writing is excellent and prices are affordable.

Dear Omari,
Thank you for letting us know about recent experience with us. We are so glad you like our service and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

oscark37
April 16th, 2021

These guys was able to supply me with two missing chapters of my dissertation. They kept everting as requested and followed my writing style so these chapter perfectly fitted my entire paper without any changes. It is a reliable team you can trust, I think.

Dear Oscar,

Edit Remove

odink1
June 17th, 2021

I started to write a dissertation on homelessness and solutions to this issue after my work in social center. The issue is severe and we need to do something with that. So, I hope my paper will help to solve it. Yet, I needed a research on previous work and no time to do it. I've ordered this chapter here, and I am impressed with the result. The writing is excellent.

adenh6
March 29th, 2021

My friend used this service last year, so when I had issues with writing he suggested to order a thesis from them. I a thankful to this amazing team, since they were able to supply me with excellent paper not looking on complexity and urgent order.

issacj10
May 18th, 2021

Thanks to this service I managed to finish my Dissertation just on time. Several writers helped me complete my complex and lengthy dissertation within 2 days only. The paper came out very well, and I could hand it in just at the right time. Thanks, guys!

Dear Issac,

garyh851
August 25th, 2020

My journey with this team started with a couple of essays & editing service. Both types of help were excellent, and they helped me to boost my grades. I am their loyal customer FROM now.

Dear Gary,

andrewt449
June 15th, 2020

Dissertations are hard to get today. They are expensive or if they are cheap, they're no good. So, I picked something in the middle. This is the service my cousin used for his and he was really happy with it. It doesn't cost a lot if you're a new customer because they had a 17% discount for me. So, I got mine almost very cheap and actually very good!

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for letting us know about recent experience with us. We are so glad you loved it and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

arielj43
April 15th, 2021

My dissertation proposal was due in a couple of days and I hadn't even started writing it. I've deiced to try this dissertation writing company and I am happy with the result. The writer followed my guidelines and created an excellent piece. Thank you for your help, keep your business going!

Dear Ariel,

ayaang1
February 8th, 2021

I am thankful to the dissertation-service team for their help with my dissertation editing. I am not very good in writing and make a lot of mistakes. These guys helped me to correct everything and cleaned up clutter.

Dear Ayaan,

eastony2
July 18th, 2020

Writing my dissertation has been very stressful, so it's nice that I got some professional assistance. The paper required minor edits but I'm happy with the overall quality.

Dear Easton,

kannonq
July 29th, 2021

I wasn't sure whether ordering a paper online was a good option, but I didn't have much of a choice because I was drowning in study stress and didn't have much time. For me, it was a choice between submitting the paper and passing the written test part. I'm pleased I came upon Dissertation-service.org. I would have failed if it hadn't been for their assistance. The writer was also well informed and had a clear understanding of the subject. He told me to unwind because he'd take care of everything, and he did!

Dear Kannon,

landrym5
May 20th, 2021

I contacted this service because I needed help only with the editing of my paper. They were very helpful and they edited it professionally within a very short time. My paper finally looks spotless so I can hand it in. I am satisfied with their services and also with the prices charged.

Miranda R. – Dissertation Service Rep

Questions? Get answers from the Dissertation Service staff and other customers.

Miranda R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dissertation Service?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.8
Have a question about Dissertation Service?