Review of Discount Beauty

Tel: 1-800-755-3807
jagulefo@dhc.net

emilym302
12/15/18

Who ever runs this business should really consider how much inconvenience they cause. Im now $150 short to buy Christmas presents. Delivery took 2 months. What a joke and what a horrible person to do this to everyone. I can see here its clearly not just me

karinw10
12/30/17

After 23 days I am still waiting for my delivery which was meant to be about 15 days which is a long time anyway and they do not respond to my emails. Is there a phone number? Very frustrated.Will report to ASICS soon if no response.

smileym1
7/17/17

They are terrible they don't return emails they dont answer the phone! this guy is a scam artist !! he is taking money and not shipping products do not do business with this site.. the site needs to be taken down !!!

modlo
11/27/16

we placed an order about 10 days ago and finally disputed and escalated with paypal, they never answered our messages but they have now updated the order to paypal reversed, very funny. we believe they are a dropship company and do not stock items which is why they get so many bad reviews as they have no inventory control as when the dropshipper doesn't have they can't ship, very pathetic company and I would stay away from them. they are very overpriced anyhow

Tip for consumers: Run from this site and goes to another

jenniferg136
10/24/16

THis is the WORSE WEBSITE EVER I ordered a product and I paid for it plus extra shipping NEVER RECEIVED MY PRODUCT I am disputing this my bank is handling it for me. THE GUY IS A SCAM ARTIST. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE.

carriee5
4/12/14

This site has terrible customer service, it takes months to receive products and then they come incorrect. Replacement items take months to arrive, I still haven't received replacements for the incorrect products that were sent. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SITE!

janetf5
4/4/12

Placed an order on the 22nd. 22nd I received an email saying order in progress. On the 30th still no email saying shipping has taken place. i called, young lady said someone would be calling me back. No return called received. 31st I called. He said he had only one in stock and it costs too much to send it without the other two, and he thinks he will have the other two soon. On the 4th no word from them. I have sent a email canceling the order we will see if they take care of that promptly.

mariav2
8/30/10

Ordered 3 products and one came broken. I emailed them and they sent another one which was also broken. I called and received one more, again broken. When I called to complain the owner accused me of trying to get free products and that he has wasted postage on free products for me. I told him that I would send it back to show him that they are broken. He stated that he did not want my business anymore and put the three broken products together and make use it. Very bad service. I will stop payment from my credit card and file a complaint with the BBB in Texas...

8 days and we had to dispute due to0 non shipping, no customer service at all

By Garette P.

I dont have an answer for this. I wanted to know if youve received your package? If so, were your satisfied? Im just skeptical to order from a company with so many TERRIBLE reviews

By fdfa a.
Questions? Get answers from the Discount Beauty staff and other customers.

Discount Beauty?