Pristine Nutraceuticals LLC reviews

Tel: 1-888-671-2873
customerservice@digestaqure.com

markj403
8/28/18

I have used digestacure for roughly a year and i could not imagine my life without this wonderful product. My stomach issues are completely gone and I do not have to stay to an insanely strict diet anymore. Thank you so much for what you guys do!

maries197
6/5/18

I was diagnosed with gastroparesis, IBS,and about three other digestive disorders 4 years ago it took everything for me and the doctors told me I had to get a bag in my stomach if I wanted to survive this or take about 20 pills a day of things that cause severe side effects like Parkinson's disease. Day by day I feared my life would never go back to normal now don't get me wrong there are few days that I have a spell and I just start to vomit but all in all every single day I can eat what I want I can drink what I want and as long as I stay healthy and eat and drink the right choices I feel a lot better and haven't had throwing up or vomiting spells or severe pain for the past year. Digestacure changed my life and I'm only 24. Thank you , PS I also get IV therapy so I can get hydrated because I don't absorb enough water. So the pills can't work right if you don't drink enough water and don't just try for a month try for two or three months for the best results.

toctienb
10/29/17

I HAVE ECZEMA SINCE I WAS BORN BECAUSE MY FATHER HAVE BOTH ECZEMA AND ASTHMA . I TRIED MANY WAYS TO STOP ECZEMA TO DEVELOP. I TOOK MANY KIND OF VITAMIN , STEROID CREAM, HERBAL CREAM, INCLUDING DIET NO WHEAT, NO EGG, NO SEA FOOD. BUT MY ECZEMA STAYED THE SAME AND GOT WORST WHEN THE WEATHER CHANGED IN THE SUMMER AND WINTER

I ORDERED THE FIRST BOTTLE OF DIGESTACURE ALMOST 3 WEEKS AGO AND GAVE IT A TRIED. FOR A FIRST COUPLE WEEKS I DID NOT NOTICE ANY IMPROVEMENT BUT AFTER FINISHING THE FIRST BOTTLE I SAW THE SYMPTOM IMPROVED MORE THAN 50%. I TOOK 12 PILLS A DAY AND NOW I AM ON THE SECOND BOTTLE THAT I GOT FROM THE MAIL TWO DAYS AGO.

I WILL TRY AT LEAST FOR 6 MONTHS AND SEE IF THE ECZEMA WILL GONE OR NOT

I AM VERY GLAD RIGHT NOW TO SEE MY ECZEMA IMPROVE WITH DIGESTACURE , OMEGA 3 AND CARROT JUICE

carolynm109
10/23/17

My name is Carolyn , I'm writing this review on Digestaqure supplement. I've been taking it for at least a year in a half. God had lead me to this miracle in a bottle. I've been praying and looking for something to cure me of Lupus. I found it with my faith in the Lord, Digestaqure. September of 2016 My Rhuematogist told me that I had the Lupus, antibodies and that I would have it for the rest of my life. I said to myself no, I won't have the antibodies for the rest of my life. Let me share my
history with Lupus, I stayed sick in out of the hospital's and doctor offices because I was having flare-ups . In April 2003 I was diagnosed with kidney disease. The Lupus has gotten into my kidneys. I was only on dialysis for 3 treatments. I prayed to God that I would never go on dialysis again and I never did. January 7, 2016 I had a kidney transplant my son donated me a kidney.
My blood work was never perfect the numbers just didn't line- up. My doctor could not believe my blood work for the first time in years my blood work showed no lupus. My doctor couldn't believe how my liver looked it's remarkable. When my doctor told me that I no longer have Lupus, God answered my prayers after 32 years of fighting this aweful, dreadful disease. For those who are suffering from Lupus, give Digestaqure, a try this supplement is phenomenal. I praise God ! Everyday for healing me through Digestaqure. Thankyou! For a wonderful product that truly works.

indiam3
10/18/17

I did this year's ago 2012 I had a really bad case of Sacardois and I was on this when the product first came out and it wasnt so expensive . But I was on it a year it heal me it went away it was hard back then u had a diet and instructions on how to take it

It was the hardest thing I ever had to do but it works prayer and this system but now I have hyperthyroidism I just hate that it has gotten so expensive cause back then they really wanted to help people it wasn't about the money... But things change. But I guess I have to get back on this to feel better...

kristenk31
9/1/17

After the better part of 30 years chasing my tail to find a cure for my poor health, I mistakenly fell on the website of Digestacure. After trying every method, diet, supplement, etc. that is out there (paleo, dairy free, sugar free, bentonite clay cleansing, etc.) and seeing many alternative therapists, I decided to try Digestaqure as nothing was working. I had been in the midst of an autoimmune flare (bedridden as walking felt like I was walking through quick sand) and figured I nothing to lose. I immediately started it when the package came and it has been life changing. After 18 months my autoimmune symptoms are completely gone. I have come to the conclusion that you can never heal, no matter what you do, until your immune system gets strong enough to help your body get rid of the junk that accumulated. Diets don't heal, they will help you to maybe not get sicker, but they will not heal you. No matter what I did, nothing worked because my immune system could not handle the onslaught of toxins, which is why I just kept getting sicker. I have my entire family on this and everyone has reached a new level of healing. When I say family I mean my adult children, my brother and sister and even my dogs. My bichon was diagnosed with Addison's Disease (autoimmune of the adrenal glands) and after giving him a scoop twice a day of the powdered Digestaqure, he is all but cured. Amazing product that really works!

michaelr374
8/29/17

got a pop up on google, read user reports. I thought those reviews are TRUE, described symptoms accurately. I followed directions for DQ and stopped taking medication, that really did Not help, after 3 days. I had a gradual, but sure, improvement daily... now after 3 yrs 3 mos enjoying my new healthy life @72 yrs. If you read this or thousands of user reports, believe it. DQ or imc's will get you healthy, even if you are a skeptic, it's chemistry, a good attitude, diet, exercise, laughter and music helps too. Ain't no lie !

bobbia2
8/28/17

How much is our health worth!? In today's society I am amazed how much we end up paying in desperation for a doctor to tell us what is wrong with us!! This is the product that makes our bodies start performing like they once had. After 8 months of being on Digestaqure I am finally feeling like I have the energy to work with Dr. Drucker and to get the rest of my symptoms dealt with!! At first I was surprised how much this product was and then I stopped and compared it to how much I have spent to get answers and never did and it was quickly worth it! Please give your body a fighting chance from the cells up!!!

darlenes43
8/17/17

My son has suffered with Ulcerative Colitis, for nine years. I have prayed and searched for years for something that would heal his Colitis but in the meantime he had Remicade infusions for several years. The Remicade made him ill and he would break out in sores on his legs that would get infected and then we would have to get medication to take for the infected sores on his legs. It was a viscous cycle until another medication came out (Entyvio) that the doctor switched him to and he has been on that for 21/2 yrs. It was better than the Remicade because it did give him some relief from pain butt he still had to be close to a bathroom. A friend shared this wedsite with me so I ordered the product and put him on it. It did take several months before he could tell any difference. He was taking 12 pills a day and now he is taking 6 a day. Two months ago he got a colonoscopy and the doctor said, he was in deep remission now signs of Colitis. The doctor also told me Ulcerative Colitis could not be cured but I believed differently. I truly believe he was healed by the Digestaqure. This has been a long journey for me and my son just watching him suffer everyday from this disease. He is happy and living a normal life.

thomasm246
6/13/17

I was able to cancel a colon refraction surgery that I had scheduled. I had 3 severe episodes of diverticulitis and I had to be hospitalized each time. Each episode was worse than one prior and surgery was recommended. I was introduced to a product called Autoimmune X in which I took 12 capsules daily dissolved in one gallon of water. I was told that not one person who took this product had to follow through with their surgery. I also suffered from Ha$#*!motos Disease (Hypo-thyroidism). The disease began to reverse itself and I began to lose weight and I had energy once again.
-Thomas Moretti

carolaw
6/7/17

HallelujahI took it for month's in 2015 and some in 2017.
I never had any relieve.
But Lord behold I know what is wrong with me after 4 years of suffering.
Leaky Gut, Inflammation, Sluggish Liver and Gall bladder. Skin rash on neck and eye lids, dry eyes lips and mouth, constipation.
I wonder if this is going to give me a boost now that I'm not eating grains or sugars anymore
no more fast foods and fake milk or toxic commercial meats and cheeses.. No more restaurant foods you don't know what you getting. Thank you Lord for answers.
I'm thrilled when I see that people had healing and big relieve with this product.
Hallelujah I say.

diar10
4/24/17

Digestacure was the only thing that helped my daughter, who suffers from crohn's, live symptom free! Thank you!

kerryc40
3/31/17

I have now been on the product for almost 5 months. There have been little milestone improvements along the way. After I take it, I can immediately feel an anti-inflammatory affect. It has restored my sense of smell! I also used to get terrible chemical sensitivity headaches/brain-fog from household cleaners and scents from candles and perfumes, and I no longer get that. It has been a slow and steady progress and I take 12 capsules per day but I believe this product is a miracle. It has also improved my IBS - C. I do believe for me to achieve full health I probably have another 5 months to go. I will never go without this! It truly heals, in a safe, slow way that is easily tolerated by the system (not major die-off). Slow and steady wins the race!

xeniad
3/14/17

One negative reviewer said about digestacure: "You need to inform yourself of what works." Really???? You CANNOT inform yourself of what works or what does not work! YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY TRY IT!!! Thousands of people have been cured, myself included (of Hashimoto's to begin with). Some take months and months and even a year to cure their debilitating diseases. It is because of en EXTENSIVE research that I have reached for this product in the first place; so there you go! You might say that I have informed and cured myself!!!

mishd
12/28/16

I have proctitis which is ulcerated colitis, an auto immune disease and after a year of prescription steroids and pharmaceuticals that seem to make me sicker and then I found this product. After just a few months I was in remission. I stop taking it when I am remission and have been knocked out of remission a few times. I always go back to this and it always heals me. I empty the capsules into liquid and drink it throughout the day for the best and fast absorption. I also have calcified Tendonitis in both my shoulders now as of recently and I'm hoping this will help with that pain as well. But I cant tell you enough that if you suffer from any auto immune disease, please please try this product! You wont be sorry. And what could be better than a natural cure instead of pharmaceuticals that have tons of bad side effects and aren't good for you.

flaviannyn
11/3/16

this product has saved my life, i was a real answer to my prayers i suffered with ulcerative colitis for several years, and after taking it for 8 months i got completely healed, now i can work out eat whatever i want and live a normal life, i wish everyone could get a hold of this miracle product !

krissiek
11/3/16

This is by far the best product! Totally exceeeded my expectations. Not too sure what we would've done without it.

tresiaj
11/2/16

After being on the product for 4 months my symptoms I have struggle with for 6 years are gone. Everyone I have spoken to has been supportive, knowledgeable and eager to tailor my routine.

patriced7
8/28/16

I have been using Digestaqure since Dec 1, 2014. I was diagnosed with Lupus about 16 years prior to that but had not experienced a flare up until late 2014. While researching the medication that the rheumatologist prescribed, I saw an ad for Digestaqure. I ordered it an took it as directed. I was on a maintenance dose now but ran out for a couple of weeks. It was obvious I still need it. I ordered and now I am bumping up to the 8 pills a day again for a few weeks at least. I have not had an ANA test done yet but plan to before the end of the year. Even if the blood test still is positive, I will continue taking Digestaqure because it relieves my symptoms. Digestaqure has been a tremendous blessing to my health and life. My main suggestion is to read the information that they send with the order and follow the instructions.

annem98
7/5/16

Updates: It's now been a little over two months: the skin irritations I'd been suffering from for 2 years are completely gone. I had rashes on my scalp, neck, in my ears, on my right shoulder, arm, torso, groin, and on one leg. Scars are disappearing too. Since I didn't seem to have much improvement with the R.A. symptoms (described in my original post), and I read that for certain conditions, the recommended dose would be higher than 8 capsules/day, I decided to increase to 9/day a week ago. The first two days, as happened when I was increasing the dose initially, I had a toxin release (die-off) and a noticeable increase in joint swelling and pain. I realized that I hadn't had that level of pain recently, which proves to me that this product is working as advertised. The last three days, I've had relatively mild symptoms--a definite improvement since before I started this treatment. A Pristine Nutriceuticals rep called yesterday to ask about my progress. I told him what was happening, he said to increase by one capsule every 2-1/2 weeks until I am at 12/day. I fully intend to do just that. I recommend increasing the dose on Fridays (or a day or two before your "weekend") so that toxin effects will be concentrated on non-working days. Also strongly recommend supplementing with vitamins C, D3, & E, antioxidants grapeseed extract & N-acetyl cysteine, drinking water with fresh lemon juice & green tea, especially during die-offs to help rid the body of toxins. Clearly, patience is necessary. If it isn't working for you, look into doing some cleansing (especially heavy metal, parasitic) to help eliminate toxins which might be interfering with the body's healing process. Some of these may be contributing to your symptoms as well.

My husband continues to be symptom free!

My original post:
I began suffering from chronic rheumatoid arthritis with skin irritations about 2 years ago. Nothing I took or did helped very much. I am permanently scarred from the skin rashes. When I ordered the Immune-X for my husband, I decided to go on it myself. It's been a month, I had a huge rash on my leg which is now a fraction of its original size, has scarred over, and the itching is almost negligible. For this alone I am INFINITELY GRATEFUL!! I also suffer from plantar fasciitis in both feet, which has markedly improved as well! While I haven't experience much relief yet from the R.A., flare-ups do seem to be slightly milder and shorter in duration... after only one month, I'm thrilled!

To the person asking if Immune-X works for IBS, I can say definitively, YES. A few years ago, my husband used it for his IBS with complete success, but stopped taking it after a few months. It came back this May, so in June we ordered another bottle and again, he experienced almost immediate relief--from EXCRUCIATING pain to ZERO pain in days, and he hasn't had a flare-up since!

sophier13
7/1/16

hello

can i use digestaqure for my IBS??

christyb15
6/1/16

it is truly amazing what has happened to while taking this product. autoimmune disease is warded off by the restoration of the immune system. the support staf is extremely nice and helpful, and will be sure to give you any extra attention needed to get over a "healing road block". Thank you to everyone at this company

lindad128
5/27/16

There are so many Dr's in this world who just care about money and not actually helping someone. I am SOOOO Grateful for coming across Dr Drucker. He has been a Lifesaver for me and many others. If I could Shout it from the Roof Tops I would. His Autoimmune X is a Gods Sent. Yes it is pricy, BUT when you go to a Dr and get tests and put through the ringer and still no results of getting better, all they do is keep giving you more and more Drugs until you die. Look at ALL of the Money or Drugs and Visits and Tests and More Tests you are being put through. Have ya watched the Commercials on TV and actually listened to all of the side effects. My own mother Got Diabetes from Medications and also a Friend of mine did also, They put her on Metformin, She had a Heart attack from the drugs she was put on. Thank God she has 9 lives and is still with us. I took her to get rid of the Diabetes and she has Nothing at all anymore. All Dis-eases they tell you that are incurable in My Opinion Are very Curable. People just need to get knowledge about their Body's and Immune systems. Without it you leave your life into someone else's hands that could care less about you and just want to collect money to go on their Vacations, The Drug company's send them on for Incentives.
You take your car to someone to fix it ONLY because you know nothing about it, How many times have you walked out of there with a Big bill. It is because they Know you know nothing about your car so they can say whatever they want and charge you whatever they want, and all it is was you had no Knowledge of what is going on. I used to work for a dealership and used to see it happen all of the time. I used to feel so bad for some older folks who were tight on money yet knew no other way to get their cars fixed. You Need KNOWLEDGE in everything you do and Mostly for you to stay healthy...
Inflammation is your Biggest Problem and it is all caused by what we eat and stress and Toxins. But the body wants to heal it's self, You Just have to give it the Nutrients for the Body and immune system to have something to stand on so It can Gain Ground and get better. No Matter what Dis-EASE they may say you have.
So many people I see write such negative things about Dr Drucker and his products BUT all it is, Is that they have NO Knowledge of how the Body works, He DOES !!
They just think they do. They are going by OLD Tales of how the Dr's have taught them. But where is the TRUE healing they teach. Dr Drucker Teaches TRUE Healing, REAL True Healing. For that I am so Grateful. It is Only the Disbelievers who have a closed Mind to something that can be so easy, yet they fight it because that is how they have been Brainwashed to think. When you open your Mind you will be amazed at how easy it is to get rid of the Health issues you maybe suffering from. People this is No Old school anymore This is Top Notch 20th Century knowledge of the NOW. People are wising up and knowing they can be healed without drugs and Mortgaging the house for it all.
Healing does not happen over night, Just like getting to the point you are at now took a while of eating wrong or being around certain toxins like Bug poisons, Cleaners, Chemicals, Heavy Metals, There are many things you have been subjected to throughout life. BUT the Body still loves you and wants you healed. If you just feed it what it needs. My Mom is Diabetes FREE, My Own Dr had MS and doesn't have it anymore. Gosh I could actually write a book on all of the Good things that come from giving your body what it needs vs/ Drugs. The Body is NEVER Lacking in drugs and they are NOT a way to heal a broken down body. But Nutrients the body is LACKING are.
If you have not tried the Autoimmune X yet, You should.... Your Body will thank you. BUT Remember, Healing does not happen over night, You MUST Give it time. Not stress out and watch the clock wondering when is it going to happen. It heals when the Toxins are gone and your Body is free to feel the energy and vitality it is supposed to. To help it along you should eat Grass fed Beef and Organic Chicken if you eat meat and always eat Organic Veggies. ALWAYS !! And STAY AWAY FROM SUGAR and Gluten in all honesty. Gluten is extremely Bad for your Gut and Immune system. Take a Good probiotic everyday.
Everyone is so worried about money and how much things cost, Just put it into your budget and stop worrying. Remember Worry does not add one more minute to your life, It ONLY takes away from it. Once you start eating right and Take the Autoimmune X for a few months, You WILL Feel the difference in energy and Vitality ONLY if you give it a chance to work.
I see people writing that say Hoshimotos is an Immune system turning on itself. That is true, BUT it is only because of the toxins the body has had to deal with for so many years which in turn causes Inflammation in the Body, Heal what is going on in the body and the rest of the body is healed from all sorts of health problems.
Like Cancer is very Curable but that is a whole another Book for me if I write that on here and this is pretty long as it is already.
Feed your Body what it needs and no matter WHAT Immune Issue the Dr's have told you, You may have, The Body WILL Heal.
Sorry Dr. Drucker for this being so Long. But I feel People need to open up and Relax and stop criticizing everything without really knowing the Real truth.
Thank you Dr Drucker for just being YOU and Helping so many. You are such a Blessing to so many who truly want to be healed and who have been looking for answers. YOU FOUND IT and I am so Grateful I found YOU.
Thank you a Thousand times over..

zelmal1
12/13/15

What is the different between digestacure and digestaqure? In 2010 I used 4 bottles and it was in the purple bottles I notice white bottles now please explain this to me.

mikeg148
12/4/15

I am writing this review for my grandfather. He had many problems with his skin, mainly psoriasis and very irritated skin. He would always scratch and complain. I was researching on the internet and came across digestacure. I decided to have him give it a try, and wow was it the best thing I could have done for him. They told us he would need to take the digestaqure for 6 to 12 months to actually get rid of the symptoms. But after only 4 and a half months, my grandfather saw MAJOR differences. The discoloration went away. The itching and burning feeling subsided, and his skin began to appear healthy! I could not believe it. He has now been on digestaqure for a little over a year and has done absolutely great. It has made him seem even healthier over all! I would personally recommend digestaqure to any of my friends or family and anyone that specifically has psoriasis!

I started taking Digesticure about two years ago. First of all, you need to understand that I have diverticulosis, Crohns and Ankylosing Spondilitis. I live in horrible pain and I have had to go gluten free, dairy free and limit exposure to pork and other foods to long of a list to mention. I paid the nearly 500 dollars, took my three months worth and declared it a so-so response. A year later I realized that my bowels were getting bad again. I then started my second run at digesticure. I have been back on my daily doses for the last 6 months and am determined to stay on it for the next 6 months. My diverticulosis is in check, my sleepless nights are now not nightly, but periodic, and my Ankylosing Spondilylitis is now in a slow but measurable remission. I still require using hydrocodone but my med needs have been cut in half. I will stay on this for a year more if I need to because it does work. It may be slow, but this disease and all of it's affiliates have been reeking havoc on my body for decades and it takes time to heal. I have relief from this miracle medicine. It is different for everyone but I would say stay with it for at least a year. It is cheaper than all the other forms of medicine and it is not going to hurt your body but restore it so that you can live a longer and more pain free life.

By Douglas H.

More information is needed to provide accurate answers in your specific case. Please call; 1-888-671-2873

By Douglas H.

Hi Allan, You can purchase here: https://store.digestaqure.com/ Or call direct: 1.888.671.2873

By Nick M., Pristine Nutraceuticals LLC Representative

Hello Terry, Call and speak to a Support Specialist for a conservative projection based upon your past and present history. Thanks

By Nick M., Pristine Nutraceuticals LLC Representative

Yes, Please Call and speak to a Support Specialist to discuss your specific details further.

By Nick M., Pristine Nutraceuticals LLC Representative

Both. People were mistaking the one letter, so the name on the bottle has a C but we also own the domain with a Q

By Nick M., Pristine Nutraceuticals LLC Representative

Cindy...i experience what you describe....am lost with what doc says too... " numbers are fine"

By Marie M.

By Nick M., Pristine Nutraceuticals LLC Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Pristine Nutraceuticals LLC staff and other customers.

Pristine Nutraceuticals LLC?