Deuba.info

Deuba.info has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Deuba.info?

“Danke Deuba”

danny-cleese s.
7/18/14

Danke Deuba Don't worry, you haven't accidently stumbled upon a German review site, however if you are German; "Es tut mir Leid für meinen Mangel an deutschen". So in english, and on with the review... A few weeks ago I ordered a folding wooden garden side table from Deuba via their Ebay site. The table arrived in about four days, quite good going from their German base. The quality of the table is very good, especially as it cost under £18.00, so good in fact that I ordered a second one. This one cost under £16.00, so even better value and just as good as the first. If my first two sorties in to the world of Deuba are anything to go by, l will be using them in the future. The only thing I have left to say is danke Deuba!

dannyc24
July 18th, 2014

Danke Deuba

The only thing I have left to say is danke Deuba!

Questions? Get answers from the Deuba.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Deuba.info?

Have a question about Deuba.info?