Design Ocean

Design Ocean has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Design Ocean also ranks 46th among Website Design sites.

How would you rate Design Ocean?

“Great from Start to Finish”

Adam G.
12/21/19

Brilliant designers and developers! It is rare that you find committed and dedicated companies to fulfill your requirements. But I was lucky to have been in contact with Design Ocean, for the creation of a website for my business. Since the website is the first thing which attracts customers, I was very precise with the details. However, the company tried their best to fulfill all the guidelines which led to the create an amazing online presence for my brand.

adamg298
December 21st, 2019
robbyr15
November 16th, 2019
After being let down by two other design agency, I accidentally stumbled upon Design Ocean. A couple of emails and one short phone call, they immediately captured the essence of our brand and helped us to produce an entirely new company logo (in a very short space of time) that we are very happy with. Customer service and communication has been faultless and we are now in the process of using their services for website design & development that we need as part of our re-branding.
davidb3114
November 7th, 2019
We are happy with our logo and website design. They provide a lot of unique design options to choose and communication was great, enjoyed working with Enrique. He went above and beyond more importantly, thorough at making sure you get the service you describe. I'll use them again for sure!
garyh640
December 17th, 2019
Design Ocean is the most professional agency I've ever seen. After 2 serious agencies before them, started the project but did not finish it, due to technological difficulties, Design Ocean took the project and did it in the highest quality and professional way, from beginning to end. Design Ocean have a professional, serious, exceptionally, intelligent developers, I will turn to their services in any matter in the years to come.
nickr331
September 1st, 2019
Enrique is an amazing worker. He's prompt and patience with me. I'm definitely going to work with him more. I'm so glad that i chose them to work on my project. I was so skeptical until they answered all of my questions and gave me no reason to not trust them. I don't think i have enough words to describe how amazing their team is. I highly recommend this company for web & graphic design work.
thomasr452
September 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
I came across with Design Ocean for a website and they have taken care of the project quite brilliantly. The level of commitment and professionalism in their team is remarkable, they goes above and beyond what we expected. I totally recommend!
patricks419
July 24th, 2019
This was our first experience with Design Ocean and we could not be happier with the experience and the work performed by them.

I had a great experience with this company so definitely they are not scammers

By Adam G.
See more answers (3)

Customer Service was top notch and I immediately received response from their team.

By Adam G.
See more answers (2)

They're many other companies that provide same services very cheaply but i'm not sure about their quality and services but if you ask about the design ocean then it's absolutely amazing quality and dedication in their team is remarkable.

By Nick R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Design Ocean staff and other customers.

At Design Ocean, highest quality assurance is the foremost pillar of our services. We strive to make sure that the service we deliver is not just a complete high quality service, but also an innovative solution and produce each task with a creative touch. Customer Satisfaction is our Prime Concern. We consider each brand as our own, and treat customers like our family.

Business History

Design Ocean is a leading design agency that serves clients from all around the world. We’ve been in the design industry for years now and have a time of highly proficient experts that share a deep knowledge and vast experience in designing unique concepts. We have been Honored to receive highly appreciating feedback for our work.

andrewt266
Andrew T.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Design Ocean?

Have a question about Design Ocean?