DesignerHomeSurplus reviews

Dallas, TX 75244-4610

christianp71
Christian P.
12/26/18

There is no information regarding shipping time.
There is no information why this product was returned and what you have done to ensure i am not wasting my time with a used product. Make me feel good about my purchase at time of purchase, not "wait and see".
Shipping should be free on this item given $2400+ and weight is generally lighter than most items.

ericb398
Eric B.
11/13/18

Good price but that was the end of the good. It took a follow up call to get the item shipped to me. The phone representative even asked if I wanted it soon. Since when does anyone order something on line and not expect quick turnaround on shipping? We shouldn't be put in a position of begging a week or more after we paid for the item. Topping it off, the item -- a small wine refrigerator -- arrived in what had to have been a condition that was shoddy -- covered with melted Styrofoam on top. It obviously was a returned item that was repackaged and sold. If that is the case, the merchant owed it to the customer to indicate that in the product listed -- and they didn't. Not very happy with my experience, and seriously doubt I'll be back, even at a good price.

jimz20
Jim Z.
6/13/18

The carrier left the package in the rain and in got pretty soaked. They had obviously handled it roughly because one side of the housing was popped out where it attached to the base. I pushed it back in and it seems OK (unless there is a clip or something broken inside) but it didn't give me a lot of confidence in the durability of the product. It was probably dropped from several feet off the ground so we'll see how it holds up. It is working fine for now.

markr505
Mark R.
5/7/18

Ge Profile oven Micro combo ,Installed 30 days ago , microwave works but oven never has . still waiting for part to fix . Ge profile dishwasher installed at same time , also wont work screen says it has leak but there are no leaks . As for the shipping of the appliances , they were promised in 7 days . they were received 32 days later . big mistake using this supplier .

phillipc67
Phillip C.
4/10/18

I was given a time for delivery and stayed home all day but had to call when it wasn't delivered in that time frame. After I called they delivered it in 30 mins . Not a big deal. Great product , good price , I will order again.

kateo40
Kate O.
3/14/18

Thank you, I found what we needed on your web site, and we couldn't find it elsewhere for a better price.

kevind213
Kevin D.
3/13/18

I'm expecting issues with Delivery because we live on a small radius court...too small for 18-wheelers. And our driveway is 180' long so hopefully paying your white glove delivery fee will fix this major concern I'm having... we'll see.

UPDATE: the white glove service was exceptional for our needs...backed in a small truck up the long driveway, unloaded and uncrated all 5 appliances to make sure there was no visible damage. Hauled away almost all of the packing materials. Exactly what we asked for and needed. Great! Thank you.

joeh236
Joe H.
2/9/18

Loved it! I'm the product purchaser for my real estate rental program, it could not have been easier. Thanks

davidl751
David L.
2/1/18

So far so good, however not having an estimated delivery time from the carrier did cause issues as we initially missed their first delivery. When we contacted the carrier they were less than helpful about arranging a re-delivery time, which eventually we succeeded in doing. So our suggestion is organise the actual client delivery scehedule better with your shippers.

harryf52
Harry F.
1/29/18

Very good & professional company. We are updating our kitchen and we will contact this company for each
appliance.

donaldc132
Donald C.
1/19/18

Great experience. Sight was user friendly. I would recommend adding information on estimated time of delivery and maybe a few more items regarding free or reduced shipping cost.

michaelt317
Michael T.
1/6/18

Thank you for accepting my offer. I was able to order online and pickup the same or next day. It happened so fast, I didn't remember. Warehouse help were very friendly and helped me load the cooktop into my SUV.
Very pleased with the pricing, service and shopping experience. Highly recommended!

edc112
Ed C.
12/27/17

The transaction online was easy and the item was shipped out promptly. Packing was great and my fridge is working great. Great to do business with.

chadw67
Chad W.
12/23/17

I liked the range I received, and when I had a problem, you guys helped by sending someone out. However, the refrigerator piece by piece broke from the very beginning and I could never get any help getting these parts fixed or replaced and that is still the case.

lucyp52
Lucy P.
12/9/17

The shoppinng online experiencce was very smooth. I am eager to see how the whole experience - receiving the product, etc- is

sl128
S L.
11/10/17

Jeff Evans and his team were fantastic to work with. My family in California recommended Designer Home Surplus in Texas and I am in Florida. I thought, no way this works but it did!!! Effortlessly. Highly recommend.

erics367
Eric S.
10/24/17

I called with a question about the results policy and the salesman seemed unsure and wanted my phone number to call me back. He told me 20% restocking fee.

cindyt87
Cindy T.
10/22/17

I've shopped here before and have always been satisfied with my purchases. My shopping experience so far has been excellent! Thank you so much!

neilg42
Neil G.
10/17/17

Excellent service!
Michael Goldberg was most efficient and courteous, and always responsive.
You are now my 'go to' resource for all appliance purchases, large or small.
Many thanks,
Fred Friedman

zachariahh6
Zachariah H.
10/9/17

image did not reflect product 100% accurately, hoping I get the expected product and it is high quality

timm201
Tim M.
9/28/17

Thank You Jeff E. !!! Product is perfect I am more than pleased. It fits perfectly, color (Black) matches my other appliances.
Range operates amazing.

danl181
Dan L.
9/5/17

The price was very good, but shipping was very slow and the communication was average, but got better.

martyk26
Marty K.
8/7/17

So far working with this company has been great. The range looks great! Since my home is still being built I have not installed it yet, so I can't say anything about how the range performs, but the process was easy and I feel like I got a fabulous price on this range.

rayj38
Ray J.
8/5/17

I have never have to contact anyone for a defected product. I am absolutely desatisfied with the price by Jeff and the installation by Johnney. This is a Lemon product and I am planning to return it today. I have purchased a lot of stuff from you and referred lots of friends. But this will probably end here.

leslieh88
Leslie H.
6/6/17

So far so good. I will have to receive a call tomrrow in regards to my order. And the shopping experience will only end when I take delivery.

I received my order, the delivery time was longer than promised. One of the products were as promised, and works terrific, the other one was used instead of unused, so that was a disappointment. But it was handled professionally by the team and it was not their fault in the first place.

Questions? Get answers from the DesignerHomeSurplus staff and other customers.

DesignerHomeSurplus?