DesignerDiscreet

DesignerDiscreet has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DesignerDiscreet ranks 59th among Handbags sites.

How would you rate DesignerDiscreet?

“Overall satisfied!”

Mindy m.
10/22/18

Love, love, DD. Certainly they did not disappoint! I love my purse, everything about them are like the real thing. I'm hook! Will definitely order more. Thank you, thank you I don't have to spend a fortune for LV where I can get it here with out hurting my pocket.

mindym36
October 22nd, 2018

jackies155
October 7th, 2018

I'm an owner of several genuine LV products and just purchased my first Designer Discreet product at 1/3 the price! I ordered the LV Favorite (which is unavailable and has a waitlist of 5000 at LV). It is of spectacular quality! I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I know it seems odd to wire money, but trust the system and within 2-3 weeks, you'll be so glad you did! I will be ordering a couple more bags!

ne15
October 27th, 2018

Just received my THIRD... that's right, THIRD shipment from DD. I travel a lot and everyone and their mother have the LV keepall in either Monogram or Damier... I wanted something different and low and behold, DD has the keepall 50 in glaze! This time, I paid with Western Union from the ease of my laptop and I got confirmation the next day from Sue that they are processing the order. I LOVE EVERYTHING about this carry on and designer discreet. Shipping took about a week and a half but SO worth the wait!

sabrinab71
October 11th, 2018

At first i was stressed to order but when i got the bag, wow i was extremely surprised by the quality of the leather, the bag is perfect. Nobody could realize that this is an imitation. The service is impeccable and fast. I recommend this site to 1000%. I'm placing another order already this week :)

polinak7
February 26th, 2019

I ordered Chloe Faye bag from the website. The bag arrived within 2 weeks. It was packed in Chloe box + dust bag.
The bag is excellent, very well done and looks stunning.
The only remark I have is that when the bag just arrived it had some smell to it. However it aired out quickly.

I will buy again from the website.

sandrab49
October 15th, 2018

Great quality, good communication with the seller and fast shipping. Highly recommend this seller and definitely will be using again in the future.

gumdropd
November 4th, 2018

Worth every penny! The shipping was fast and the communication was great! You won't be disappointed in purchasing from here.

ortis
September 30th, 2018

They were so easy to work with, very helpful and the shoes are perfect. I worked with Sue and she was great

gerryp28
November 11th, 2018

Paid for and received item within one week, came and exceeded my expectations. It was easy to contact them via WeChat app, I recommend this if you are having difficulty. The quality of the item was superb! Thank you!

cristinaj10
November 7th, 2018

The quality of the bag is excellent and the communication is great. It is worth every penny and I am looking forward for my next item to come

maggiep52
September 30th, 2018

The quality of the products are great and their service was phenomenal. They were easy to deal with and the products arrived timely.

missd15
November 2nd, 2018

I've just received a bag I purchased on Designer Discreet and I couldn't have been more satisfied!

elizabethw291
October 5th, 2018

Very satisfied with the product! Fast shipping and the product is just like the pictures shown on the site. Would definitely order again!

Questions? Get answers from the DesignerDiscreet staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DesignerDiscreet?

Have a question about DesignerDiscreet?